Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death (20945 Views)

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / LAUTECH Undergraduate Stabs Boyfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Hector90(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01
Worrisome

Meanwhile, Nigeria coach has resigned o
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by patrickcollins: 3:08pm On Mar 01
Caspry5:
You will do jail
Which Jail the idot should be killed
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by babaRUNtinz(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Shuzzi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01
Epurogonogono:
Are you sure this news is legitimate?

I was in FUTO during the incident, and I have heard different versions of the story, from the person who stabbed being an Hausa bikeman,
to the killed student being a 400 level student, who is also part of the man o war paramilitary group.
And now this.

I witnessed police men throwing teargas at students, around the girls hostel yesterday night, this led to a lot of chaos. In fact the most of last night was chaotic in FUTO.
No hausa bikeman did anything that's false...
Yes he is in 400l not final year and yes he is part of man o war

2 Likes

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Bendeco2020: 3:10pm On Mar 01
Shuzzi:
Can i see the picture of the victim. I may know him
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Angelfrost(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01
If you are angry, why not leave that place fast before you hurt yourself or someone else?!

Many Nigerians need Anger Management classes...

From online to offline, body just dey pepper everybody.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Judolisco(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01
If uno be cultist why u go dey carry knife waka.... angry
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Epurogonogono(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01
Shuzzi:

Okay, I appreciate the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by TheFacelessMan: 3:14pm On Mar 01
SensualMan:
Futo guys should organise a reprisal attack. That's how we did it back in the early 90s

Keyboard warrior.

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01
Caspry5:
You will do jail
for a very long time and might not even come out of it
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Pootle: 3:17pm On Mar 01
SensualMan:
Futo guys should organise a reprisal attack. That's how we did it back in the early 90s

you a bloody aro, eyes shocked are on u
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Stevedison(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01
“On interrogation the suspect confessed to the crime, admitting that he had a heated argument with personnel of the University’s Man O’ War Unit on 29/03/2024 at about 2200hrs during which he brought out a knife he neatly concealed in his trousers and stabbed the victim to death[i][/i]

OP we never reach March 29 na

2 Likes

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Shuzzi(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01
Bendeco2020:

Can i see the picture of the victim. I may know him
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by mrdharkchild(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01
STEWpid:
Chai..

Is that Confra-Supremacy WAr??

IMSU vs Ihiagwa.

Chai,, I had taken bath at Atamiri in Ihiagwa.

Douglas, Ikenegbu, MCC, Urata, Obinze, Umuagwo...

Eisman Fries of lost glory!!

My area then.

Lolz.
So where you dey now?
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Pootle: 3:23pm On Mar 01
Judolisco:
If uno be cultist why u go dey carry knife waka.... angry

not necessarily be, still have knife concealed under my dash and in my bag jus for security purpose
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by mrdharkchild(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01
All those small small boys for man o war that year wey dey like show themselves.

Well, what do I know.
It was a reprisal attack.

Those man o war dey like disrespect people all the time and for no reason.

Knowing the protection they're under

1 Like

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Solidkay(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01
Caspry5:
You will do jail
For a long time.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by AmazingELixir: 3:29pm On Mar 01
lipsrsealed

His own is better....as a fully kitted American citizen they'll pardon him.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Lumarstone: 3:29pm On Mar 01
This is a very Sad news.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Bendeco2020: 3:32pm On Mar 01
[quote author=Shuzzi post=128725359][/quote]
The face is familiar

R.I.P to him
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Caspry5: 3:35pm On Mar 01
oladipuposadeeq:
for a very long time and might not even come out of it

Will not come out of it..either life in prisonment or death sentence grin cheesy
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by dominique(f): 3:36pm On Mar 01
post=128724917:

ANGER is one letter short of DANGER.

Which article did you quote this from? Certainly not from the op
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Nato008(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01
Shuzzi:
But students who were there confirmed it was an Hausa guy who rides bike.....or u wanna say the people who witnessed are lying and the Nigeria police is saying the truth
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by bionixs: 3:39pm On Mar 01
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by pquaver(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01
Epurogonogono:
Are you sure this news is legitimate?

I was in FUTO during the incident, and I have heard different versions of the story, from the person who stabbed being an Hausa bikeman,
to the killed student being a 400 level student, who is also part of the man o war paramilitary group.
And now this.

I witnessed police men throwing teargas at students, around the girls hostel yesterday night, this led to a lot of chaos. In fact the most of last night was chaotic in FUTO.

You should be arrested, trying to instigate chaos..
Have you don any investigation? Are you empowered by law to do one?
The police who it is their responsibility has done there job and come out with the details of an investigation and you want us to discard theirs and collect your hearsay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Reelmii: 3:44pm On Mar 01
Shuzzi:
what could have led to the fight
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Shuzzi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01
Nato008:

But students who were there confirmed it was an Hausa guy who rides bike.....or u wanna say the people who witnessed are lying and the Nigeria police is saying the truth
The Man O' War themselves said it wasn't any hausa guy....
I'm a student too and I witnessed it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by iamjavadem(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01
Na why I no dey follow person quarrel be this. Carry your wahala and go.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Shuzzi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01
Reelmii:
what could have led to the fight
The Man O' War refuse to disclose it
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Reelmii: 3:51pm On Mar 01
Shuzzi:
The Man O' War refuse to disclose it
oh..ok
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Felaincarnated: 3:52pm On Mar 01
Free transcript from IMSU to PRISON. Enjoy ur life degree😁
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Asswipemod: 3:52pm On Mar 01

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

36-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 9-Year-Old Girl / Frank Seide: Gunmen Kill Chairman Of Waterways Security In Bayelsa / Police Kill Kidnapper Who Was Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Adamawa, Rescue Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.