Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death (20942 Views)

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / LAUTECH Undergraduate Stabs Boyfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by STEWpid(f): 3:55pm On Mar 01
mrdharkchild:

Lolz.
So where you dey now?

FCT.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by georgeakins: 3:56pm On Mar 01
YoungLionken:
Everyone should be careful of how they relate to people. The hardship is messing with everyone's psychology, directly or indirectly. If you want to really know, go to the market and price carelessly, you would see how they would give it to you wotowoto! Same with bus drivers/conductors cheesy...

Nothing like hardship here.

Our blodas from that side are not known for this type of crime.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by AustinGustin: 4:06pm On Mar 01
This story is not yet clear, there are different versions of the story in futo since last night.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:07pm On Mar 01
dominique:

Which article did you quote this from? Certainly not from the op
Lol 😁,
No, not from the Op.
We are obviously in one of our dejavu feelings while typing that.
Thanks for pointing πŸ‘‰ that out

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by vivalavida(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01
That imsu student must have definitely been a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Exceed15: 4:12pm On Mar 01
Now your eyes are clear . Anger can land u in deep regrettable state. I have learn to walk away.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by ShangTsung000: 4:14pm On Mar 01
IYOO...

Pls let me make it clear here. The guy was stabbed by a Hausa man who had issues with him. The guy who was stabbed was a man o war guy. And you know how these man o war guys behave. The think they're deputy military men.

I'm reporting from FUTO back gate

ONYE ANWULU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Lovelyn451(f): 4:18pm On Mar 01
What kinda name is Francis marvellous? Why blur his picture....You're covering up the fulani murder while exposing the victim....hmmm
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by mrdharkchild(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01
STEWpid:

FCT.
Awesome.
I guess.

Does this mean we're friends.
Lolz
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Gbeng30(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01
In this terrible time na argument you dey do,you don commit murder now ,go and argue in jail...
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Terrahawk: 4:52pm On Mar 01
Awon nio. The oloriboruku tribe.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Arabk25: 5:30pm On Mar 01
E no go ever better for Nigerian police and their way of turning cases around this guy was stabbed by an aboki who is an okada rider
I reside in futo environment and every resident of ihiagwa passes that futo road due to bad road leading to obinze. This Occident occurred late yesterday at about 9pm. This face was them carry put here only God know where them go bring this guy from say nah him stab the student only God will help us in this country
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01
This news funny... IMSU student go stab final year FUTO student

Lol, who no go, no know... Make una check that IMSU student wella...

I don't know why IMSU administration has refused to cleanup the school... IMSU wey as at last year, them still dey cancel lectures cos of cultists... IMSU wey when engineering students write their final exams, people are advised to stay home

I believe IMSU needs a new kind of administration and all those there compulsorily retired... Let them get person wey no dey hear word, like Nebo
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Arabk25: 5:33pm On Mar 01
ShangTsung000:
IYOO...

Pls let me make it clear here. The guy was stabbed by a Hausa man who had issues with him. The guy who was stabbed was a man o war guy. And you know how these man o war guys behave. The think they're deputy military men.

I'm reporting from FUTO back gate

ONYE ANWULU!!!
God bless you police and their way of changing story up and down I reside at ihiagwa I alumni of futo
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Arabk25: 5:40pm On Mar 01
Shuzzi:
No hausa bikeman did anything that's false...
Yes he is in 400l not final year and yes he is part of man o war
Oga where are you commenting from pls don't say what you don't know.
What the police are trying to avoid is a tribal fight between the students and those aboki guys take this from me the killer is an aboki okada rider and the guy in question is a 400L student who is suppose to be on 6 months IT but because his a man o war they're asked to stay back because of their duty am commenting from ihiagwa presently
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by wunmi590(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01

Some people wey dey outside world of Nigeria dey suffer, not to talk of someone in Nigeria prison and he will probably spend the rest of his life there... A 22yeats old guy
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Shuzzi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01
Arabk25:

Oga where are you commenting from pls don't say what you don't know.
What the police are trying to avoid is a tribal fight between the students and those aboki guys take this from me the killer is an aboki okada rider and the guy in question is a 400L student who is suppose to be on 6 months IT but because his a man o war they're asked to stay back because of their duty am commenting from ihiagwa presently
Are you a FUTO student?
They Man O' War themselves has come out and said the okada rider story is all fake news
And am commenting from the school hostel presently
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Epurogonogono(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01
pquaver:

You should be arrested, trying to instigate chaos..
Have you don any investigation? Are you empowered by law to do one?
The police who it is their responsibility has done there job and come out with the details of an investigation and you want us to discard theirs and collect your hearsay!!!

Are you an idiot?

I said I was there and you call it hearsay 🀨🀨?
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by STEWpid(f): 6:20pm On Mar 01
mrdharkchild:

Awesome.
I guess.

Does this mean we're friends.
Lolz

Abi, online friend.

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by olubajo177: 6:24pm On Mar 01
Imagine spending the rest of your years in NIGERIA prisonImagine spending the rest of your years in NIGERIA prison...
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Manager001: 6:36pm On Mar 01
Epurogonogono:
Are you sure this news is legitimate?

I was in FUTO during the incident, and I have heard different versions of the story, from the person who stabbed being an Hausa bikeman,
to the killed student being a 400 level student, who is also part of the man o war paramilitary group.
And now this.

I witnessed police men throwing teargas at students, around the girls hostel yesterday night, this led to a lot of chaos. In fact the most of last night was chaotic in FUTO.
This is what my brother narrated to me.
He is a FUTO student.
It involved Hausa guy(bike man) and FUTO student (man o war).
The Hausa guy stabbed the FUTO student and he was almost killed by the mob if not for the police.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by mclloyd22: 6:39pm On Mar 01
Moment of reality and regret. Parents train these kids and install morals and it shall never depart from them at old age
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Echo50(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01
Shuzzi:

https://punchng.com/imo-undergraduate-stabs-futo-student-to-death/

You mean this occured on the 29 - 03 - 2024?
My God!
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Miller232: 7:38pm On Mar 01
Shuzzi:

https://punchng.com/imo-undergraduate-stabs-futo-student-to-death/
Shebi the other news said it's Fulani herdsmen
Na fake news go scatter this country
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by mrdharkchild(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01
STEWpid:

Abi, online friend.

How can I reach out outside nairaland online friendship.

Make we try whatsapp online friendship.

Hehehe
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Epurogonogono(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01
Manager001:

This is what my brother narrated to me.
He is a FUTO student.
It involved Hausa guy(bike man) and FUTO student (man o war).
The Hausa guy stabbed the FUTO student and he was almost killed by the mob if not for the police.

From a new information I have gotten, the killer is actually an IMSU student, who has and rode a bike, that's why he was mistaken for an Hausa bikeman (as most bikemen are usually Hausa/Fulani around here).
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by somtochukwu161: 8:22pm On Mar 01
Agba prisoner
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by tnerro1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01
Wetin be β€œ broke her hand leg”
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Manager001: 9:32pm On Mar 01
Epurogonogono:

From a new information I have gotten, the killer is actually an IMSU student, who has and rode a bike, that's why he was mistaken for an Hausa bikeman (as most bikemen are usually Hausa/Fulani around here).
Not valid.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Epurogonogono(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01
Manager001:

Not valid.

From one of the school's media/news forum.
This is a narration from the man o war paramilitary in FUTO.

This seems like the most legitimate story so far.

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by ahamonyeka(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01
why dem just dey kill futo student ?
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by Godsonkemz(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01
Police sabi lie. The manowar boy was stabbed by hausa bikeman as witnessed by an another bikeman who broke the gist. You forgot to tell the public that a female student also died when your men released teargas cannister to disperse students protesting and seeking for justice for the deceased.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

36-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 9-Year-Old Girl / Frank Seide: Gunmen Kill Chairman Of Waterways Security In Bayelsa / Police Kill Kidnapper Who Was Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Adamawa, Rescue Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.