Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death (20949 Views)

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / LAUTECH Undergraduate Stabs Boyfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by pquaver(m): 9:26am On Mar 02
Epurogonogono:

Are you an idiot?

I said I was there and you call it hearsay 🤨🤨?

You are a fool.. You were there and you saw hausa Fulani starbing the guy abi instead of the arrested party.. Is that what you are telling us on this forum? Ipob terrorist.. Ican pick u out from miles away.. You should be arrested for invoking chaos.. The culprit has alluded to the crimes but you were ther and saw Fulanis.. Maybe Fulanis are now Igbos.. Deluded idiot
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by STEWpid(f): 9:08pm On Mar 02
mrdharkchild:

How can I reach out outside nairaland online friendship.

Make we try whatsapp online friendship.

Hehehe

Chai..

It's really a nice suggestion.

Married women have socio-cultural boundaries.

grin
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by mrdharkchild(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02
STEWpid:

Chai..

It's really a nice suggestion.

Married women have socio-cultural boundaries.

grin
Na wa o!!
How could I have known u were married?
But thanks for letting me know.

Hope your family is good though
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by STEWpid(f): 9:48pm On Mar 02
mrdharkchild:

Na wa o!!
How could I have known u were married?
But thanks for letting me know.

Hope your family is good though

Great!

Thanks.
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by martinz1: 6:01am On Mar 27
ShangTsung000:
IYOO...

Pls let me make it clear here. The guy was stabbed by a Hausa man who had issues with him. The guy who was stabbed was a man o war guy. And you know how these man o war guys behave. The think they're deputy military men.

I'm reporting from FUTO back gate

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Please are u currently a futo student
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by dododawa1: 10:01pm On Mar 27
Otilor

.jail
Re: Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death by AdisaOwala: 7:51pm On Apr 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

36-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 9-Year-Old Girl / Frank Seide: Gunmen Kill Chairman Of Waterways Security In Bayelsa / Police Kill Kidnapper Who Was Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Adamawa, Rescue Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.