Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem (50539 Views)

Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by finallybusy: 6:22pm On Mar 02
Yoruba boy go marry pig. The thing dey drag am enter mud. Somehow, na still our problem. With all these evidences, he can live under police protection. I no wan hear say the guy disappear one day.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Omoawoke: 6:22pm On Mar 02
deanoffaculty:

Very real......overreal sef dey worry am.

Abi you wan try am? No Bleep up like Michael o
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

This is crazy
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Kobicove(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02
What's this guy doing with this old cargo sef? undecided
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Raylight2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02
E be like movie o. So unfortunate for the guy. He doesn't want to let the woman go but he is hiding something from her. He tried marrying her. Na Nigeria dem dey sef.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by daveP(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02
Real or not, she sha don show her color right from the wedding vows part of their videos. undecided
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by BigYash: 6:43pm On Mar 02
What a combination cool

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Mayeldah(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02
All this shit scripted.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Rechargeam247(f): 6:52pm On Mar 02
They look good together
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Dminister(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02
deanoffaculty:

"Unavailable true love".....I disagree with you. Michael was not smart enough.
Michael wanted to play "green card" game but he was not smart enough. No matter how you plan your "Japa" moves when it comes to clinching for marriage, their society doesn't joke with their women. You can't play their women and go Scot free.
Another issue with Michael is that, he was not expecting that the whole journey will go far. He entered into it and he couldn't pull out again. What he was benefiting from Angela could not make him pull out.
Michael used to be a thin guy na.....but now meat don full his neck. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

But seriously, God punish poverty. That's just the bottom line of Michael's story.

They are benefiting from each other. She is using him for fame and more money from TLC, and Michael is staying out for his gains as well. He should use good something on her, she will mellow and surrender the game to Michael as the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Doublek101: 6:53pm On Mar 02
The guy nor sabi Bleep I guess. Else na to dey loyal her for bed back to back. I believe wetin I fit do na. If I nor loyal her make I know why. With better docking and heading too. She nor go try such with me naw. The guy nor get style I can see. Which kind coat he where self?
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by enemyofprogress: 6:58pm On Mar 02
Husband turned houseboy. God forbid make I leave fresh blood like Mynd44, come go marry one old mama for obodo oyinbo, come turn me to houseboy for her house.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Neddstark: 7:04pm On Mar 02
crackhaus:
This is funny... cheesy

Would this guy take any of this from a Nigerian wife? gringrin

Many men in your street are taking this from their Nigerian wives who are way worse when they are richer than the man.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by godofuck231: 7:21pm On Mar 02
He married a wild boer
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by sweetTai(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02
Green card jam abuse.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Daneguakhi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02
Micheal. Get out.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by femi4: 7:37pm On Mar 02
22o62021:
Michael saw all the reds flags during TLC and still went ahead to marry her.
What we do for pali
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by FertilityH: 7:44pm On Mar 02
OLAADEGBU:

DailyMail

I no read wetin happen but baba, u leave girls for 9ja go carry wetin pass you because of green card

How we wan take help you like this?
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Poiniyisworld: 7:44pm On Mar 02
Is it normal for a guy 22years younger than a lady to be married in Nigeria?
He obviously married for hunger and passport sake.

I wish him luck as he detangles himself from his own self made mess!

22o62021:
Michael saw all the reds flags during TLC and still went ahead to marry her.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02
No pity for any Man that gets married abroad...
E come be evening Newspaper sef
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by lionlee216(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02
RaySimran:
I believe TLC gave Micheal and his woman a script to act upon; cause, sincerely I wouldn't understand why a man would go through those shยกt above and still maintain his sanity.

New zeason is coming. So they need the PR
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by rhymaholic: 8:39pm On Mar 02
All this humiliation because of blue Kpali. A full grown able bodied man denigrating himself for the whole world just to get a blue passport, it would never be well with the Nigerian politicians that ran this country down. They and their supporters, e no fit better for all of them and their children.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by busomma: 8:51pm On Mar 02
She's nothing but a control freak. She has no regards nor respect for Michael. She feels she's doing him a huge favor by marrying him & bringing him to America . It's marriage from the depth of hell. I've met lots of decent Americans,this isn't one of them,by a long shot.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by poshestmina(f): 9:12pm On Mar 02
Angela is too aggressive, arrogant and dominating.
I don't blame Micheal at all . Omolomo.

Wish him the best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Harddiskng(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02
Was it not this same marriage that the woman refuse to say the โ€œfor better or worseโ€ vow.

Anybody would have seen this outcome from a distance.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Eniolohunda: 9:16pm On Mar 02
Micheal just wanted something to get out of Nigeria, not that she loved Angela too. And he doesn't understand America culture, how could he call her her elder and he thinks she would be happy?
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Juoflife1(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02
Michael was so patient. I say, give him the citizenship already. He deserves it.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:29pm On Mar 02
OLAADEGBU:

DailyMail
This is what happens to simps.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by campbelljosh(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02
Is this not the same woman in a video clip a priest ask her to say after him "To love and to obey" and she shouted "to obey who?"
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Buffalo2(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02
Obey who?
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by tnerro1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02
The japa route don get k leg๐Ÿ˜
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Missyajoke(f): 10:28pm On Mar 02
Dminister:
The guy is blinded by unavailable true love. Obviously the woman doesnโ€™t love him, She just want to be using him like a slave.

He should go and ask other guys how to make oyibo woman to love, loyal and respect a black man. E think say na ordinary eyes guys they use. Person wey suppose go meet Baba make dem give am me and you forever beeds make him wear am for him waist take fvck nonsense from the oyibo woman body. I swear she go loyal to you with so much respect forever. Make him dey there dey do like mugu.

You must be a controlling manipulative man/woman. Why on Earth will you do a charm to control a person to do your bidding?? Soon that manipulative and controlling spirit will destroy your life.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by shoboy9: 11:09pm On Mar 02
OLAADEGBU:

DailyMail
Human or demon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.