Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem (50540 Views)

Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by NaBanga: 11:10pm On Mar 02
I firmly believe that someone from the TLC network and 90 day fiance show helped Michael flee from Angela. Someone on that show likely gave him the burner phone, so that he could make contact. Someone from that show likely picked him up from that small town and is now housing him. My brother was patient and played the long game. Many will say he scammed Angela. However, in this case he deserves grace. He really endured. America will not disappoint him.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by DDIA: 11:28pm On Mar 02
crackhaus:
This is funny... cheesy

Would this guy take any of this from a Nigerian wife? gringrin
I no fit take am from any woman.

Never! grin
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by DDIA: 11:49pm On Mar 02
Jeon:

Lolz, long time?
I hardly see your comments, where have you been?.
ahnie has been busy pricing fish cool
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Gidigrav(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02
If you have hustle on your own women no foe dey use you catch cruise
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by bmaks: 2:52am On Mar 03
OLAADEGBU:

DailyMail

Abeggggg how much dem give this guy to face all these things
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by DesChyko: 2:59am On Mar 03
Hope things pan out fine.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Judd007: 6:26am On Mar 03
The guy de do like say, him no know anything
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Dminister(m): 7:25am On Mar 03
Missyajoke:

You must be a controlling manipulative man/woman. Why on Earth will you do a charm to control a person to do your bidding?? Soon that manipulative and controlling spirit will destroy your life.

Tell me which part of your body you are feeling pains? May be I may help you ease the pains. As the lady is controlling and manipulating him physically you didn’t see no wrong in that, but if he starts controlling and manipulating her that’s only when you are hurt. I hope you drank enough water before quoting my comment if not you may continue this journey you have started without saliva in your mouth. Trust me!
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Favor99(m): 8:30am On Mar 03
Chai
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by goldust777: 8:34am On Mar 03
He done go marry narcissist woman with NPD the guy is walking on a thin thread with his life and mental health
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Malawian(m): 8:47am On Mar 03
1. fEAR yORUBA dEMON.

2. sECONDLY, TRY DEY SABI FORK, iF THE dEMON BEEN DEY FORK THE FEAR OF gOD INTO HER, SHE FOR DEY GET RESPECT.

3. hAVE YOUR OWN MONEY.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Subonbon(m): 9:18am On Mar 03
This one wey resemble ambode undecided
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by anthropizzy(m): 9:24am On Mar 03
*Sighs heavily*

I feel Michael knows what he is doing that is why he is absorbing all the insult and being talked down by angela.

If Michael get the green card I expect him to pay angela back with her own coin and show her who Michael is.

Is not easy to make it in this life.

I am enjoying the show.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by 79733139(m): 10:05am On Mar 03
Omoawoke:
Is this show real

The show is usually scripted (the producers try to influence what happens). The longer they stay on the show, the more money they make. He has monetary incentive to keep swallowing her bad behaviour.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by 79733139(m): 10:06am On Mar 03
anthropizzy:
*Sighs heavily*

I feel Michael knows what he is doing that is why he is absorbing all the insult and being talked down by angela.

If Michael get the green card I expect him to pay angela back with her own coin and show her who Michael is.

Is not easy to make it in this life.

I am enjoying the show.

Michael is also being paid appearance fees - he is making money, so he will keep swallowing the bad behaviour till he can make money elsewhere or gets completely fed up.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by goody234: 11:43am On Mar 03
well done micheal get that bag !! File for divorce on domestic abuse grounds and get your green card that way
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by anthropizzy(m): 11:45am On Mar 03
79733139:

Michael is also being paid appearance fees - he is making money, so he will keep swallowing the bad behaviour till he can make money elsewhere or gets completely fed up.

Yes you are right.

Very true πŸ‘πŸΏ
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by takimsipho(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03
I watched only one episode of the show last December. Kai, no be small matter. Did guy really see shege for the woman hand. I remember saying may God not make me marry old oyinbo woman because of visa. If not for visa, wetin I wan carry stubborn oyinbo wey don pass age to born pikin. Chai, if you ever watched the show, you go no say oyinbo women stubborn die.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by anthropizzy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03
takimsipho:
I watched only one episode of the show last December. Kai, no be small matter. Did guy really see shege for the woman hand. I remember saying may God not make me marry old oyinbo woman because of visa. If not for visa, wetin I wan carry stubborn oyinbo wey don pass age to born pikin. Chai, if you ever watched the show, you go no say oyinbo women stubborn die.

That Angela na thug. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜…
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Goodlady(f): 2:46pm On Mar 03
Jeon:
White Chicks are the best.
I will still choose them over my visa, no matter how bad y'all are trying to paint them black.

Well not surprised.

See as am laughing at the sarcasm.
Our men aren't as wise as they claim.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by delishpot: 4:09pm On Mar 03
Lol. Naija men with hypocrisy. See as this one lick oyinbo nyansh cos he want enter USA
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by pacespot(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03
For all this Angela has done, I still feel that she is being manipulated by Michael and she knows he is using her to get into the USA and there is no real connection between them, that is why she is harsh towards him.

How can you watch a relationship in which only one partner is always getting angry and the other partner is calm and gentlemanly?

Well everything I said above is as good as guessing, not in affirmative. I'm not judging either of them.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Jeon(f): 9:22pm On Mar 03
Goodlady:
See as am laughing at the sarcasm. Our men aren't as wise as they claim.
Lolz

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56am On Mar 04
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04
Michael Ilesanmi Breaks Silence With Message to Fans 1 Week After He Went Missing πŸ’₯πŸ˜²β€¦..SEE his video in the link

https://tlcdrama.net/144/?fbclid=IwAR09nf245FNRxJDR0cumSAfDb2EZM0JhXVXlfj4oyv85ICv3taP1Qophuyw

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by eyinjuege: 2:24pm On Mar 04
Totally disgusting
I hope he can claim assylum due to Domestic violence or something.
I'm not sure losing all dignity in front of the whole world is worth this fame and papers.
To each his own sha
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by eyinjuege: 2:30pm On Mar 04
pacespot:
For all this Angela has done, I still feel that she is being manipulated by Michael and she knows he is using her to get into the USA and there is no real connection between them, that is why she is harsh towards him.

How can you watch a relationship in which only one partner is always getting angry and the other partner is calm and gentlemanly?

Well everything I said above is as good as guessing, not in affirmative. I'm not judging either of them.

That woman is violent... the devil personified...
He may have his own faults, but come on, violence is never justified.
I'm glad he knows it, and he's not playing into her trap. He's a gentle boy looking for papers. So obviously using her. She know this, and the whole world knows this.
She had the option of not going through with this or better still treating him like a human being , and that could make him want to stay with her if she is that desperate to have a small boy to look after her in old age
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Obierika(m): 9:10am On Mar 06
Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.