Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods (39857 Views)

Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun / Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) / Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by BarrElChapo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01
frankyychiji:
Is Elchapo an actual person? There lies the answer.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by Talkisneeded: 11:27pm On Mar 01
BarrElChapo:

Lol I was joking about the smuggled herb though. I'm a legal practitioner. I sold some cars in the past doesn't mean I'm a car dealer. Love and light ๐Ÿฅ‚

Love and light
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by Ilekokonit: 11:59pm On Mar 01
What kind of country have I found myself ??
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by Ilekokonit: 12:01am On Mar 02
DrChukki:
So he said that their Custom Boss is also a smuggler grin

What a country...

He's should be arrested... Also the boss he claimed to see his trailer...

A lot has really spoilt in this country

Its like the country is beyond redemption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by Ilekokonit: 12:04am On Mar 02
Menclothing:
Donโ€™t evnvy rich people crime plenty for their hands

In Orlando Owoh's voice - Opo tomi se big man lode, ise owo won ko se e ri. A lot of those parading as big men in the society have deeds that are disgusting to look at.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by Ilekokonit: 12:06am On Mar 02
Pootle:
which kain country be this undecided

Its beyond comprehension. No wonder the honest money you put together to start a business in Nigeria almost always results in the business failing because your competition are criminal government officials and those they have enabled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by manmade(m): 3:51am On Mar 02
There is nothing investigative about the documentary, all I see here is a concocted charades put together by a charlatan posting as an investigator,the following are my reasons:
* The man being interviewed is an illiterate hustler who see nothing wrong in entertaining his passenger with some of the beer parlour gist circulating in the Area.
* The journalist failed to back up any of his assertion with any reasonable evidence
* The video only showed the journey of a supposed journalist that traveled to pick up few bag of rice from one warehouse and brought it to another warehouse in a near by village,nothing more, no evidence that. Import duties were not paid on those goods.
* The video showing the man I identified as IBD dende having issue with a custom officer is different from the smuggling excursion's video. There is no link between the two.
* There is nowhere in the video where it was mentioned that the IBD was having issues with the NCS officer because of his seized goods , whether rice or guns . The narratives was introduced by the narrator in the documentary without any visual evidence.
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by iampeterben(m): 4:09am On Mar 02
Mhen Yorubas can make mouth! Person wey dem go for give better slap. See as e dey use all of them dey pa.
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by orikoku: 5:16am On Mar 02
Who will redeem this country back to it normal position?
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by azpekuliar: 5:31am On Mar 02
Amayanabo01:
Can he threaten the Nigerian army like this? You dey claim right unto smuggled goods, well I don't blame you because the head is rotten.

The head is really rotten my brother.

1 Like

Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:06am On Mar 02
Pootle:
which kain country be this undecided
the reporter is also a smuggler
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by ade605: 7:53am On Mar 02
This case go long sha... I sell herbs thoThis case go long sha... I sell herbs tho...
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by mkoabiola: 9:13am On Mar 02
manmade:
There is nothing investigative about the documentary, all I see here is a concocted charades put together by a charlatan posting as an investigator,the following are my reasons:
* The man being interviewed is an illiterate hustler who see nothing wrong in entertaining his passenger with some of the beer parlour gist circulating in the Area.
* The journalist failed to back up any of his assertion with any reasonable evidence
* The video only showed the journey of a supposed journalist that traveled to pick up few bag of rice from one warehouse and brought it to another warehouse in a near by village,nothing more, no evidence that. Import duties were not paid on those goods.
* The video showing the man I identified as IBD dende having issue with a custom officer is different from the smuggling excursion's video. There is no link between the two.
* There is nowhere in the video where it was mentioned that the IBD was having issues with the NCS officer because of his seized goods , whether rice or guns . The narratives was introduced by the narrator in the documentary without any visual evidence.
U b olodo authentic

2 Likes

Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by Lavor234: 9:25am On Mar 02
Sleekfun:
The food crops in Nigeria is even expensive more than the foreign one , even cat fish is expensive more than Titus frozen fish , let government open border with Cotonou and reduce this bands items including cars ... This can help to build relationship between us and Cotonou but oil can be hold as a snuggle item ...cos that is FGN property...
if they do, then Ibende and co won make the astronomical profit they have been making. Customs and smugglers are the winners here
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by Pootle: 9:50am On Mar 02
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
the reporter is also a smuggler

grin
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by pelumi25: 11:12am On Mar 02
See upgrade version of corruption. IBD bragging of smuggling goods and even mentioning his friends name who are also Oga in the custom. If truly nobody is above the law IBD and the Ogas should be arrested. And leaving the scared custom (Rotimi) cause he's only doing job and he should also be promoted for intercepting such kingpin goods. But the inverse will be the case for this country.

I will show you am this and that (6ft). Where is Wigwe (a good man with good vision). Abegii
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by alphaNomega: 2:28pm On Mar 03
netmillionaires:
Which will. You don't seem to understand the Nigeria you live in. Nigeria is not Anambra, nor is it Southeast. Even Tinubu must have realized that Nigeria is not Lagos. If Buhari had not become the president and died tomorrow, we would have been here shouting A PRESIDENT WE NEVER HAD. Lamenting how he would have changed the country forgetting that he was once a military head of state.

If Obi becomes president today, he will need to go the Jonathan way because the North will make demands that he must abide by to win 2nd term. If he refuses, they destroy his government and then rally the north against him. Jonathan does so much for the North. Where is he today? If he doesn't want to do that, then he must do ojoro to retain his seat. If he does that, how then is he different from the other politicians? Their are just too many saboteurs in this country who are blinded by tribe, religion, ethnicity etc

Best post on this thread!
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by alphaNomega: 2:31pm On Mar 03
DeLaRue:
The police can arrest the man threatening someone 's life, investigate and charge him to court accordingly.

The evidence is there on the video.

The claim that a senior customs officer is involved in smuggling rice should also be investigated, and if found to be true, the man should be dismissed from Customs.

Aso Rock should take up these matters as a matter of urgency. The local police can't be trusted to do the right thing here.

Examples need to be made of characters like these.
In Nigeria?
Re: IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods by alphaNomega: 2:34pm On Mar 03
Funkyswagzz:
Igbos are the problem of Nigeria crew๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If this smuggling was done by igbos, FIJ would not have any investigative journalism to do because the nigerian government would shut it down immediately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.