Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 (9113 Views)

Etisalat's Now You're Porting TV Ads. / Top 5 Most Richest Nigerians / Upcoming Scriptwriter Wants To Create TV Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by aquita(m): 5:04am On Nov 18, 2011
1. Indomie

2. Cowbell
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by adesteve: 5:19am On Nov 18, 2011
stanbic ibtc bank's ad will definitely occupy the top spot! for me, that is the best advert of the year! maybe followed by indomie,
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by Diligence: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2011
How dare u compare this advert: that mtn ad when a father left his prepared speech and had her daughter read it for him, while he makes the speech wt his earpiece! Great, it talks more abt educating ur child, u neva can tell,
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by castrokins(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2011
UDEME - GUINESS

PLS BRING IT BACK
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by mbulela: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2011
That United Colours of Benetton ad is dead on arrival. it arouses curiosity but you fail to relate it to the product in qyestion.
The Indomie TV ad is hopeless.it seems they just played the lovely radio ad in the background and got a woman and kids to act it out.
Etisalat adverts are all top class,everyone of them.
Hypo is very effective.
another lousy ad is the GTB ad where the guys were playing football and the girl i nthe heels joins them. silly ad.
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by litusista(f): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2011
Indomie advert is silly. or which kind of mother is doing good by giving her children indomie? Like really, is indomie a good food?

My top 5 ads are
1. The Stanbic Bank advert. The 3D effect is really cool
2. The Always.ultra Advert to is cool, i mean those girls really did it
3. The Etisalat Easy blaze ad is also very nice
4. The Cowbell (oyoyo) advert
5. The Maltina advert
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by ugosly(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2011
1. The Coke Brrrrr ad(makes me long for a bottle evry time i c it)
2.Mtn Anniversary ad(I like the narration and slides from previous years,esp the man strutting wit masculine stride)
3.Etisalat easyblaze (the Lambourghini and d helmet wearing lady in the office).
4.Fanta(solving equation with rap) very creative
5.Stanbic( beautiful 3D work)
hope i can add that Domitila (old tho)home video ad.(Ashawo no be work oo!!) The voice over artist was very sensational.
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by mrinfo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2011
It's clear that there will always be a different top 5 ads for every body based on differences in perception. Still the thought provocation is worth it
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by missjane: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2011
I absolutely love the indomie advert, esp where the little girl with podka dot skirt was dancing round her mum,
I love tom tom ad too, the guys did it for me,
Close up Max n Oliver advert is cool too,
Harpic is overrated,
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by GSyntax(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2011
@Bobby L, I totally agree with you on the Hypo advert. I may look dumb, but it actually had a great impact. Interestingly, my family now uses Hypo and it's kinda more effective than Jik, if u ask me.
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2011
I love nokia swap advert .I can't but just laugh eqach time I see tha adv.
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by darne(m): 5:16am On Nov 19, 2011
[size=20pt]Amstel Malta ,, Why ? I Love The Background Beat Been Played In That ADS Just Too Much,,

Vicks,, SPEAK UP NIGERIA !!!
[/size]
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2011
Redbull adv is very funny esp where d guy flew to piss on the bird
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by ayex0001: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by thweraja10: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Chocomilo - Chocolate Sweets for the young at heart.

Chocomilo is one of those rare delicious sweets that transport you back in time.Ì_ ÇÌÎÌ__Recapture a slice of your Nigerian childhood. Coupled with its delicious taste, Chocomilo is a Nigerian treasure.

for Nigerians looking for Chocomilo in the US, you can get your ingredients here http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/chocomilo?variant=953520177
Re: The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 by betaessays: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
TV adverts have a way of making a lasting impression on the children and youths of today in Nigeria. It invariably influences their perception and views to life. Our Television Station should find a way to coordinate and censor all adverts emitting from their television stations.
http://articlesng.com/effects-tv-adverts-children/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Cocoa Production Rises By 28%, Now Largest Non-oil Export Earner / Tax Paying Scare: 362,000 New Tax Registrations Done In Nigeria / To Freelancers On UPWORK, I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.