Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures (47937 Views)

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Heffalump(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
No, I want to have sex undecided

No! At 60 you don't need sex. The milk is dried. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by countryman13: 12:36pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I don't like anything about this Igboho and what makes him a celebrity and what nonsense Yoruba nation is he fighting for? Who sent him? Who is he?
Same way many people out there dont give a damn about your life! Cross his lane and u will get d true picture of he is!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by spencekat(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02
Heffalump:

No! At 60 you don't need sex. The milk is dried. undecided
Na man be that o
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by BigYash: 12:39pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
Go and watch Cocomelon
Chai... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by igwedubai2(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02
White always laughed at us, see how those whites are looking Igboho as a local man in London. Why showing up . mtween
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by BigYash: 12:43pm On Mar 02
Rahkman:
The guy Don run grin cheesy him talk 1 2 and run immediately as miyetti allah been make that statement
Its better,cux Nigerians are not worth fighting for. Na why I no dey pity army wen go dey waste their lives,protecting people that are not serious about themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by hotwax: 12:43pm On Mar 02
Makunahatata:
Nawa..this man used to be one demi god people feared until he was arrested, ur juju na nothing if FG reason u😂

And 500 FGs soldiers could not kill one man…don’t u have shame at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by hotwax: 12:45pm On Mar 02
igwedubai2:
White always laughed at us, see how those whites are looking Igboho as a local man in London. Why showing up . mtween

Slave of white who need validation from a white man.

I appeared in London in agbada made with kente…I was respected..I even saw some white peoples taking pictures of me.

I intentionally appeared flamabouyantly.

Learn from igboho

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by JooEeL(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02
Makunahatata:
Nawa..this man used to be one demi god people feared until he was arrested, ur juju na nothing if FG reason u😂

Fulani terrorists na nothing if Sunday Igboho reason them 😂😂.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Majesty33(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I don't like anything about this Igboho and what makes him a celebrity and what nonsense Yoruba nation is he fighting for? Who sent him? Who is he?
he is Sunday Igboho grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Makunahatata: 12:51pm On Mar 02
hotwax:

And 500 FGs soldiers could not kill one man…don’t u have shame at all?
are u ok? Kill him for what?
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Realtruth2023: 12:51pm On Mar 02
TopBanter:

Igboho is not Kanu's mate. Igboho merely stood up to be counted to fight for his defenceless people Buhari had deliberately failed.

It is dirty, murderous and bitter ethno-religious politics that unfairly armed Fulanis with AK47 assault rifles so they can go on to be a murderous menace across Nigeria.

Igbo bravely stood against that evil unfairness and disregard for the lives of his people. Nothing more.

Kanu, on the other hand, is a hate preacher who, from day one, has only one modus operandi which is to rile up hatred in Igbos for others to include Yorubas.

Kanu proudly announced on Radio Biafra that Igbos must kill a Yoruba first if they find him in the same room with a snake. The obvious implied message is that the Yoruba is more dangerous and a bigger enemy of Igbos than a venomous snake.

I don't agree with all Igboho's views but I respect him whereas Kanu is just one of many cheap hate preacher who are destroying our universe with their warped, murderous and devious messages.

He is no different to the Islamic cleric who demanded his flock kill our "infidel" First Lady. Kanu is vile rubbish. Never compare him with Igboho.

Show us where NK said that. Nk is so many things but that hate speech to kill Yorubas na real lie. So many deep fake videos of NK saying things were brought out and further proven to be fake. Bros look for something else abeg.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Makunahatata: 12:51pm On Mar 02
JooEeL:

Fulani terrorists na nothing if Sunday Igboho reason them 😂😂.
ofcause
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by guysbewise: 12:52pm On Mar 02
He is following the footsteps of Nnamdi Kanu. Kanu went to London, from London-Kenya, from Kenya to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02
The greatest Yoruba man

Awolowo was a criminal

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Realtruth2023: 12:52pm On Mar 02
JooEeL:
IGBOHO, THE DEFENDER OF THE YORUBA RACE.

WE WILL NOT LET THE GALLANT YORUBA RACE AND CULTURE DIE OFF LIKE THAT OF SOME UNFORTUNATE PEOPLES THAT NOW THINK THEY ARE AN EXTENSION OF ISRAEL OR ARABIA. SADLY THEY HAVE LOST THEIR CULTURE TO THEIR CONQUERORS.

How the Asantes, Zulu and Xhosa have preserved their cultures is how Yoruba MUST preserve hers and even more, and a champion of this quest is none other than the vibrant irrepressible Sunday Igboho whose mother's passing away serves no deterrence.

I for dash u my sister make u wife am but as she don marry, I go ask my boss Austineva make hin pass u hin own junior sister, Chinyere, weh sweet pa!

WE WILL NEVER LET UP IN REVERING OUR ANCESTORS LIKE SANGO, OBATALA, SANPANNA, OYA, OGUN, ODUDUWA, ORUNMILA.

OUR WAYS OF IFA WILL LIVE FOREVER AND EVER.

BECAUSE OF STICKING TO OUR ORIGINALITY, OUR CHILDRENS' CHILDREN AND THOSE WHO SEE NOTHING GOOD IN THE BLACK RACE WILL HONOUR US SOMEDAY FOR NEVER SUCCUMBING TO INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE HOW A LOT OF BLACK TRIBES HAVE CAPITULATED AND ARE NOW PERPETUALLY MENTALLY ENSLAVED.

Your enemies are those your people that sold you guys out for Power to the Fulani. Keep being stupid and thinking that igbos are your enemies.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by temmyyem: 12:53pm On Mar 02
And the deception continues, wasting people's time.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Realtruth2023: 12:53pm On Mar 02
ecolime:

Igboho
Sowore
Zakzaky

These guys and much more are all out except Kanu.

The difference between him and the others is that he was consistently calling for the destruction of the country and killing of security personnel.

Also, others had the direct or indirect support of their Political elite but I am yet to see Igbo Political elite publicly support Kanu's quest. Maybe they do so in the middle of the night.

You can always advocate for the separation of your region without making violent calls. He brought this upon himself.

Which Yoruba elite supported Igboho? We were here and we saw how Tinubu supported Igboho abi. Make una stop this show of stupidity.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by abysirius(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
He's fake and Nnamdi Kanu wannabe
They do it for media, name and the money.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by hosemujica: 12:55pm On Mar 02
TopBanter:

Igboho is not Kanu's mate. Igboho merely stood up to be counted to fight for his defenceless people Buhari had deliberately failed.

It is dirty, murderous and bitter ethno-religious politics that unfairly armed Fulanis with AK47 assault rifles so they can go on to be a murderous menace across Nigeria.

Igbo bravely stood against that evil unfairness and disregard for the lives of his people. Nothing more.

Kanu, on the other hand, is a hate preacher who, from day one, has only one modus operandi which is to rile up hatred in Igbos for others to include Yorubas.

Kanu proudly announced on Radio Biafra that Igbos must kill a Yoruba first if they find him in the same room with a snake. The obvious implied message is that the Yoruba is more dangerous and a bigger enemy of Igbos than a venomous snake.

I don't agree with all Igboho's views but I respect him whereas Kanu is just one of many cheap hate preacher who are destroying our universe with their warped, murderous and devious messages.

He is no different to the Islamic cleric who demanded his flock kill our "infidel" First Lady. Kanu is vile rubbish. Never compare him with Igboho.
I agree with you wholly.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Naddy100(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
You liking him doesn’t change anything about him.

I pray that you don’t have the experience which will make you like him, Igangan people of Ibarapa will understand this.

Aje.... Majority of people wey dey talk less about him, never see his film before.... Igboho osha

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Bendeco2020: 12:56pm On Mar 02
Realtruth2023:

Show us where NK said that. Nk is so many things but that hate speech to kill Yorubas na real lie. So many deep fake videos of NK saying things were brought out and further proven to be fake. Bros look for something else abeg.
Oga chill, Nnamdi kanu no sabi talk normally.

He always talk anyhow and has no secrete thats why i dont like him.

Am a staunch Igbo man from Onitsha ado but i cant and will never be Nnamdi Kanu fan. Even simon ikpa is more tactical than him.

Every time i mistakenly switch to his station by default, all i will be hearing is HausaFulani.

Sometimes he talks like someone that is not mentally Ok.

As a man, sometimes you need to be meek/gentle and tactical not just gra gra and too much talk everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by ecolime(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02
Realtruth2023:

Which Yoruba elite supported Igboho? We were here and we saw how Tinubu supported Igboho abi. Make una stop this show of stupidity.

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by olatdove: 1:00pm On Mar 02
Enemy of progress all around. Start your great journey and leave progressive people alone with teir own wahala

EreluRoz:
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by freemi(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
wait till you clock 18
chei 🤣🤣 u bad mouth
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Realtruth2023: 1:02pm On Mar 02
ecolime:

Do you regard Obasanjo? Did Tinubu go there? Shebi Igbo leaders and Ohaneze visited NK too. So this your explanation is pure BS
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by AntiChristian: 1:03pm On Mar 02
This guy no suppose use plane!

He suppose disappear reach London as he dey get mouth with juju!
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by nedekid: 1:10pm On Mar 02
Correct guy..
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by JooEeL(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02
Realtruth2023:

Your enemies are those your people that sold you guys out for Power to the Fulani. Keep being stupid and thinking that igbos are your enemies.

Abi ko fe da fun e. O fe s'ofo t'iran t'iran ni?

Ma je n ba e mu nnkan nle o, bobo yi.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02
Dpharisee:

Rest, no be every matter you go put mouth which only makes you a talkative like the BBQ GRILLER who now gives himself fake LIKES as if anyone is interested in his gibberish which always ends with 'We Rise'.
He insults people but you can't even quote him undecided
I swear this girl is a menace,I wish nairaland will ban her,unfortunately she will create another acc nd one glance at the comment of the new moniker u will know it's iyaebe
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Melagros(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
You're right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss / Nigerian Navy On Early Morning Parade Along Asokoro (Photos) / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.