Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures (47938 Views)

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Bayajjidda: 1:18pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
No, I want to have sex undecided

Who wants to have sex with a batslave?
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by sacajawea: 1:18pm On Mar 02
A lot of Nigerian men are low-key gay
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Bayajjidda: 1:21pm On Mar 02
LegendHero:
Igboho Oosha, baba Dammy.

This life no just balance. Igboho Dey enjoy life while Kanu dey eat watery beans for cell.

At least him dey see watery beans, while your ronu brethren dey languish is hunger and starvation.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Princeton92(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I'm 60+ and my oga is 70+

πŸ˜‰πŸ€€πŸ˜‹
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Oluwaseunomo: 1:25pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I don't like anything about this Igboho and what makes him a celebrity and what nonsense Yoruba nation is he fighting for? Who sent him? Who is he?
That's your problem he doesn't even know if you exist or not, he's living his life doing his best for his community.. What have you done for your community??
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Agunesinjaweola: 1:28pm On Mar 02
Can someone explain to me how Igboho actually escaped that violent DSS attack

Me thought he wasn't at home but I learnt he used Juju to escape.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Treasure17(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02
After he had delivered his motivational speech and cashed out from his Boss Tinubu. Alatenuje eda forming activist.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by MySolace: 1:35pm On Mar 02
Wen u kil sth else before killing a snake simple means da thing cant b trusted... A betrayal. A snitch...

Meanwhile, trust is built, not foist down on someone. If he trusts a snake over a yoruba person, he might have his reasons though...
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by SoNature(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02
LegendHero:
Igboho Oosha, baba Dammy.

This life no just balance. Igboho Dey enjoy life while Kanu dey eat watery beans for cell.

Stop comparing the two; Igboho didn't commit any crimes. Kanu, either directly or indirectly, sponsored or supported boys who killed security operatives in their numbers.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Oluwaseunomo: 1:40pm On Mar 02
Realtruth2023:

Your enemies are those your people that sold you guys out for Power to the Fulani. Keep being stupid and thinking that igbos are your enemies.
You have inferiority complex problem just as your fellow village people.... where in his write up did he mention igbo is our problem, go get a hustle.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Anunakeeh: 1:40pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I don't like anything about this Igboho and what makes him a celebrity and what nonsense Yoruba nation is he fighting for? Who sent him? Who is he?

Opooonuu Hairy Balls Hater..
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by HRMK: 1:40pm On Mar 02
UR PERSONAL OPINION TO WHICH U AV A RIGHT BUT NOT NECESSARILY CORRECT!!
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Agunesinjaweola: 1:45pm On Mar 02
Difference between Igboho and Kanu is the way Obatala helped Igboho to escape the DSS attack while Okija Shrine and Amadiora dissapoint Nnamdi Kanu in Kenya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Care4: 1:49pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
He's fake and Nnamdi Kanu wannabe

You wish.

MNK set will be wishing he can move freely like this.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by mysticwarrior(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02
attackgat:
Yoruba Nation Leader, Sunday Adeyemo, better known as Sunday Igboho, has landed in London today 1st March, after burying his aged mother.

He was recieved by his official spokesman, Olayomi Koiki, CEO of Koiki Media.
This one strong oh, I think it should be Yoruba nation secessionist fighter.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by greatseed: 1:51pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
wait till you clock 18
Chai wicked! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Jayhome24: 1:52pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

You don't need to like him infact he doesn't want non-appreciative bittered person like you to like him and we don't want you to like him as well but we do not only like him we love him because he took bold step to liberated his village from the claws of the Fouta Jalon invaders, ok.

I'm not from his tribe or region originally but I respect him for his boldness against those bitchs.

Pls don't reply me with story I'm not interested ok. I like him and that is it.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Cmanforall: 1:52pm On Mar 02
ImoleNaija:
I'm glad he's able to bury his mother & return without fuss from the govt.

That would make him more famous and relevant. Tunubu knows better than Buhari who made Kanu famous
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Asswipemod: 1:56pm On Mar 02
KingLennon:

All na hussle cheesy

Why won't you think so. Is that not how Kanu and Ekpa have been raking money from y'all? Igboho no collect shishi from ananybodyCarry tour wahala go.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Nairalander248: 1:57pm On Mar 02
Ogiame:
10:20pm (Nigerian Time)

The shameless ladies above are both horrny.

cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Asswipemod: 1:57pm On Mar 02
TopBanter:

Nothing like that. It is the uncommon bravery of Igboho, leading him to act in defence of his people when others hid, that made him famous.
Thanks for explaining things to them o.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by LegendHero(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02
Bayajjidda:

At least him dey see watery beans, while your ronu brethren dey languish is hunger and starvation.

Hunger is still good. At least we haven’t started eating our kids like people in Abia.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Riskymarvelous(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
if you no know Sunday igboho you are out of this world then

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Sleekfingers: 2:20pm On Mar 02
matify83:
This government has turned Igboho to a celebrity.

Was he not a celebrity before this government ?
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Slurity(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
YOU DONT NEED TO LIKE HIM, WE DONT KNOW YOU, IGBOHO WE KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by TopBanter: 2:22pm On Mar 02
Realtruth2023:

Show us where NK said that. Nk is so many things but that hate speech to kill Yorubas na real lie. So many deep fake videos of NK saying things were brought out and further proven to be fake. Bros look for something else abeg.

Lol. You guys are just irredeemable bigots who can never see wrong in your own let alone condemn it. This is the reason Ala Igbo is a cesspit of evil today while you people, to include your leaders like Obi and Ezekwesili, prefer to only see wrongdoing elsewhere.

Kanu was most famous for his literally millions of hate speech. Accept that and stop distragracing yourself as another hardened IPOB hater.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Laple0541(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I'm 60+ and my oga is 70+

But your brain suggests you are a teen!
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Sleekfingers: 2:25pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nnamdi kanu wannabe? You must be high on okoro urine....

Kanu was talking like a kindergarten, using his dumb people's head to take money. Go and listen to all Kanu speeches...... He is a completely brainless leader, who controls the mind of his dumb followers.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by matify83: 2:26pm On Mar 02
Sleekfingers:

Was he not a celebrity before this government ?

He was a fugitive
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Mar 02
matify83:

He was a fugitive

How old are you?
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by profmallor: 2:30pm On Mar 02
so the fake is free and the original is at kuje right?.. wisdom will not kill you.

EreluRoz:

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by matify83: 2:31pm On Mar 02
Sleekfingers:

How old are you?

Definitely older than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.