Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures (47939 Views)

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Sleekfingers: 2:38pm On Mar 02
matify83:

Definitely older than you

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Indeed
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by IamAtAnger: 2:41pm On Mar 02
Very ugly thing
EreluRoz:
I don't like anything about this Igboho and what makes him a celebrity and what nonsense Yoruba nation is he fighting for? Who sent him? Who is he?
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Shikena(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02
Actually, it's your inborn inferiority complex that sees it that way. Emancipate yourself from it. You are an African boy, stand up with pride as your ancestors did even in the helplessness of captivity.

igwedubai2:
White always laughed at us, see how those whites are looking Igboho as a local man in London. Why showing up . mtween
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Austineva(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02
JooEeL:
IGBOHO, THE DEFENDER OF THE YORUBA RACE.

WE WILL NOT LET THE GALLANT YORUBA RACE AND CULTURE DIE OFF LIKE THAT OF SOME UNFORTUNATE PEOPLES THAT NOW THINK THEY ARE AN EXTENSION OF ISRAEL OR ARABIA. SADLY THEY HAVE LOST THEIR CULTURE TO THEIR CONQUERORS.

How the Asantes, Zulu and Xhosa have preserved their cultures is how Yoruba MUST preserve hers and even more, and a champion of this quest is none other than the vibrant irrepressible Sunday Igboho whose mother's passing away serves no deterrence.

I for dash u my sister make u wife am but as she don marry, I go ask my boss Austineva make hin pass u hin own junior sister, Chinyere, weh sweet pa!

WE WILL NEVER LET UP IN REVERING OUR ANCESTORS LIKE SANGO, ESU, OBATALA, SANPANNA, OYA, OGUN, ODUDUWA, ORUNMILA.

OUR WAYS OF IFA WILL LIVE FOREVER AND EVER.

BECAUSE OF STICKING TO OUR ORIGINALITY, OUR CHILDRENS' CHILDREN AND THOSE WHO SEE NOTHING GOOD IN THE BLACK RACE WILL HONOUR US SOMEDAY FOR NEVER SUCCUMBING TO INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE HOW A LOT OF BLACK TRIBES HAVE CAPITULATED AND ARE NOW PERPETUALLY MENTALLY ENSLAVED.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. My Odogwu, all my sisters are married o but I will find a very beautiful Igbo bae for am. Lolz
Forever, our beautiful African cultures shall live forever
Happy weekend Bro

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Doublek101: 2:47pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I don't like anything about this Igboho and what makes him a celebrity and what nonsense Yoruba nation is he fighting for? Who sent him? Who is he?

U don't need to like him though. Your opinion never counts. Stay clear ๐Ÿซก
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Powersurge: 2:59pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

You are either stupid or gullible.

Come to think of it, he's a German citizen. He's a billionaire. Why do you think he cares about your sorry ass?

A country living in penury for over 100 years with a $20 per month as minimum wage. You open your useless mouth dey talk rubbish.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by JooEeL(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02
Austineva:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. My Odogwu, all my sisters are married o but I will find a very beautiful Igbo bae for am. Lolz
Forever, our beautiful African cultures shall live forever
Happy weekend Bro

U get mouth boss

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Kilometres: 3:15pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
wait till you clock 18

Your moniker is whom you really are.

Ogbon too full head ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Bayajjidda: 3:20pm On Mar 02
LegendHero:

Hunger is still good. At least we havenโ€™t started eating our kids like people in Abia.

Yeah, but you have started mining the skulls of your kids and brethren to seek ritual money to escape the biting hunger and starvation dealing a death blow on your brethren.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by LegendHero(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02
Bayajjidda:

Yeah, but you have started mining the skulls of your kids and brethren to seek ritual money to escape the biting hunger and starvation dealing a death blow on your brethren.

At least the ritualist is doing it for money.

But what could make a man cook his son and eat him raw? What could be the motivation? Biafra level induced hunger or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Praktikals1000: 3:27pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
You liking him doesnโ€™t change anything about him.

I pray that you donโ€™t have the experience which will make you like him, Igangan people of Ibarapa will understand this.

Fighting the terrorist fulani cows is a good course but who send am Yoruba nation? When the Yorubas are ready, we will not use the biafran method, we are more reasonable than that.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by TemmyT002(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

I can help you stop thinking about him.
Anytime you see his picture, slap your face ten times. You go dey alright
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Bayajjidda: 3:31pm On Mar 02
LegendHero:

At least the ritualist is doing it for money.

But what could make a man cook his son and eat him raw? What could be the motivation? Biafra level induced hunger or what?

Maybe the same motivation of mining your child's skull hoping to get money out of it, to buy amala dudu. As in who prefers amala dudu to his child's skull and existence? It can only happen in Ronu's starvation-infested regions.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Austineva(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02
JooEeL:

U get mouth boss
Odogwu โœŠ
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by tnerro1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02
Abeg come back and lead the fight against killer Fulani heardmen aka terrorists aka bandits aka kidnappers aka bubuโ€™s boys
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by frog12: 4:16pm On Mar 02
What is special about him ?
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Merry100: 4:22pm On Mar 02
Pristine664:

Lol Igboho is Tinubu's boy..... b.. b.. but don't loud it.
E be like say u know him personally.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by damoobaba: 4:48pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

You dont have to like him. NOT EVERYBODY LIKES YOU TOO. As good as God is, not everybody likes God. Just like who you like and face your own life business.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by AfonjaConehead: 4:49pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
E joko sibi kan,jare!!!
It's only oppressors you know and worship
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by rafcrown(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02
Ekun Oko Yoruba land destroyers. The great warrior.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by luluman: 7:23pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
You are here on nairaland beefing person with global recognition already, my brother you are in a loooong thing.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by soccerlite: 9:50pm On Mar 02
The low budget nnmadi Kanu of the yorubas
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Realtruth2023: 3:53am On Mar 03
TopBanter:

Lol. You guys are just irredeemable bigots who can never see wrong in your own let alone condemn it. This is the reason Ala Igbo is a cesspit of evil today while you people, to include your leaders like Obi and Ezekwesili, prefer to only see wrongdoing elsewhere.

Kanu was most famous for his literally millions of hate speech. Accept that and stop distragracing yourself as another hardened IPOB hater.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu

Dude using Wikipedia as your source of information shows you don't even know anything and you are damn ignorant. Wikipedia that anyone can edit is what you are using as your source. Oga when you are ready to have sense let me know.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Realtruth2023: 3:54am On Mar 03
Oluwaseunomo:
You have inferiority complex problem just as your fellow village people.... where in his write up did he mention igbo is our problem, go get a hustle.

You are the one with inferiority complex and guilty conscience, because for you to snap like that is clear proof that what I am saying is the truth.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Realtruth2023: 3:54am On Mar 03
JooEeL:

Abi ko fe da fun e. O fe s'ofo t'iran t'iran ni?

Ma je n ba e mu nnkan nle o, bobo yi.

E bu onye nzuzu na onye iberibe.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by TopBanter: 4:59am On Mar 03
Realtruth2023:

Dude using Wikipedia as your source of information shows you don't even know anything and you are damn ignorant. Wikipedia that anyone can edit is what you are using as your source. Oga when you are ready to have sense let me know.

Please shut up. Were you living under a rock when radio Biafra was on air and Kanu would give his many arrogant and hateful speech gleefully? Something is seriously wrong with you guys. Go ahead and try to launder Kanu's image. Such won't work.

Too much video and audio evidence everywhere confirming Kanu is nothing but a hate monger, anarchist and terrorist.

Start by discrediting the video below where Kanu is publicly soliciting for guns to fight Nigeria knowing fully well such is illegal.

Spin what is shown below and tell us he wanted money to buy kuli kuli for the Nigerian army instead. You lot are a brainwashed joke walahi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M?si=MWPFt6Ahg-_kpQrk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by NaijaPrince18: 5:08am On Mar 03
soccerlite:

The low budget nnmadi Kanu of the yorubas
Kanu is the low budget igboho. Igboho is must smarter than Kanu. Kanu who goes around threatening to burn down Lagos you want to compare to igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Odebayo4010(m): 6:45am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:

Until Fulani kills your benefactor then you will realize what he's fighting for
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by JooEeL(m): 7:10am On Mar 03
Realtruth2023:

E bu onye nzuzu na onye iberibe.

Ndierieri. Umu okoko.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by samunaka: 7:55am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:

Let him continue his fake liberation jamboree after 4 years he will become a cat again and run to Benin Republic,
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by Oluwaseunomo: 8:21am On Mar 03
Realtruth2023:

You are the one with inferiority complex and guilty conscience, because for you to snap like that is clear proof that what I am saying is the truth.
slow poke i don't expect anything good coming out of your block head though
Re: Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures by soccerlite: 9:09am On Mar 03
NaijaPrince18:

Kanu is the low budget igboho. Igboho is must smarter than Kanu. Kanu who goes around threatening to burn down Lagos you want to compare to igboho

Lolzzzzz ๐Ÿคฃ

Have you read the recent statement of igboho about Kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.