Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo (1729 Views)

After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting / Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / After Four Years; Northerners Are Regretting Voting Against GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Jcoleworld911: 7:44am On Mar 02
Nonybb:
[/b]Only grammar the idi@t sabi. Even the few road they chanting his name for constructing is subpar compared to roads in Aba. Since the creation of the state, Julius Berger never handled one road project in Anambra state, yet the idi@t has borrowed a quarter of trillion naira on his government. Soludo is a corrupt criminal[b]

You’re from Abia state yet you know Soludo isn’t performing, you don’t even live in Anambra. What type of jealousy is this??

After you guys will be running around begging for Igbo unity, lemme invite chino here, he alone cures una madness

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Malroux: 8:07am On Mar 02
Ofodirinwa:

I was insulted bitterly for saying Soludo is a charlatan and a career politician pretending to be an intellectual. All of the great Igbo intellectuals are is such high demand worldwide that if they're not in government they're in western or world organizations. But I personally noticed Soludo had no work outside of politics. Running from one party to another. Making psuedo intellectual statements about stuff that doesn't need thought.

Pat Utomi is the next one someone will make the god forsaken mistake of putting in office.
All they know how to do is to speak grammar and deceiving the gullibles. Soludo can no longer fool Ndi Anambra.
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Enugurangers: 8:16am On Mar 02
LP boys. Why the attack on APGA/Anambra this morning. Lol.
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Jostoman: 9:04am On Mar 02
yarimo:
is that all
Na Fact
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Peppysco: 10:06am On Mar 02
Hmmm, truly, a leopard will never change it's colours. With all these complaints, let Soludo declare presidential ambition in the future, the lyrics go change, we go begin dey hear how he was the best governor since independence. Exactly how they cursed Obi when he was governor only to become the Messiah when he declared for presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Burob: 10:09am On Mar 02
Malroux:
Only those who are from Anambra will understand what I'm saying. Soludo is a big let down to Ndi Anambra going by Anambra standard of governance minus Mbadinuju's administration. Since Soludo became governor, all he has been doing is promising Dubai Taiwan to the people of Anambra state without matching his words with action. Can Soludo point to any landmark or legacy project of his administration? I doubt so.

For the records, Every Anambra person know what Chris Ngige did for Anambra state despite all he went through in the hands of then president Obasanjo and Uba family. Ngige laid the foundation for Anambra's growth before he was booted out of the office by the court.

During Peter Obi's administration, he performed very well in security, education and health sectors. He constructed roads. He handed back public schools to the missionaries which Anambra people are still reaping the benefit till today. Obi constructed fences round the whole public schools in Anambra state. He bought generators and equipped the whole public and some private schools in Anambra with computers for the betterment of the students. He gave every school at least one bus for their convenience. He gave every vigilant group in all Anambra towns and villages at least one Innoson Hilux vehicle and also equipped them with modern weapons. Most vigilant groups in Anambra are still using the Hilux vehicles Obi gave them till today. I can go on and on but space won't permit me.

Then Willie Obiano came on board and continued from where Obi stopped in terms of development. Every Anambra person can still remember his initiative of "name any project you want" where he gave every town in Anambra forty million naira each for every town to build any project that they desire. Obiano constructed many new roads in Anambra state to the extent that Anambra was ranked the state that has the best road network in Nigeria after Abuja. You can google it. I don't need to mention the Anambra international conference center he built wich is still the best conference center in Nigeria, or the Anambra international airport, which are all his legacy projects.

Since Soludo became governor, he has promised many projects none which are yet to take off. The roads he is constructing are at snail speed despite him promising to finish them before rainy season starts. We are already in rainy season and none has been completed. We can still remember how after meeting with Emeka Offor, he promised Anambra people 24 hours electricity but today, Anambra is still in darkness. I won't talk about the MOU he signed with one construction company about building inter state railway that will connect Onitsha,Awka and Ekwulobia, we all knew he was joking then. The free education he gave to pupils of nursery/primary to Jss3 students is not entirely free, because teachers are still collecting money from students. The only area I'll give him a pass mark is in security. He is trying his best in that sector even though it is still not enough. Truth be told, Anambra people are regretting voting for Soludo and 2025 election is a judgement day for him and he might not win a second tenure if he continue like this.
You are a big Liar, if what you are claiming has any iota of truth, then why hasn’t Mr Know Everything Peter Obi not said anything or complained about Professor Soludo’s governance?

Charity they say, begins @ home.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Burob: 10:10am On Mar 02
Peppysco:
Hmmm, truly, a leopard will never change it's colours. With all these complaints, let Soludo declare presidential ambition in the future, the lyrics go change, we go begin dey hear how he was the best governor since independence. Exactly how they cursed Obi when he was governor only to become the Messiah when he declared for presidency.
You dey mind the Hypocrites?
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 10:35am On Mar 02
onumadu:

I will bookmark this your post for the future when Soludo announces his interest in running for presidency.
Ndi uchu
doesn't SOLUDO has the constitutional rights to contest for any political office again ? Mteeeew illiterate kids everywhere
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 10:37am On Mar 02
onumadu:

All this your faux love for Soludo is because he undermined Peter Obi during the last election, and he is still hobnobbing with bala bluu.
You think we are fools.
Soludo better sit up, or else is ass his gone next year.
undermine? Who is even obi in the presence of SOLUDO
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by StarRida: 10:50am On Mar 02
onumadu:

All this your faux love for Soludo is because he undermined Peter Obi during the last election, and he is still hobnobbing with bala bluu.
You think we are fools.
Soludo better sit up, or else is ass his gone next year.
you people are wasting your time replying this guy "yarimo"he is a Yoruba boy so let him keep on swimming in his stupidity
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 11:16am On Mar 02
StarRida:
you people are wasting your time replying this guy "yarimo"he is a Yoruba boy so let him keep on swimming in his stupidity
Hehehe so today YARIMO is Yoruba? Waiting for tomorrow where yarimo will come from again grin grin
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by SGANIVA(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02
Soludo is doing well, at last i can now sleep with my two eye closed,(security).his not doing bad on road construction, most roads are now getting an attention.his only problem is that he wants to construct all the road once which is not possible.anambra economy is also doing very well because people are now paying tax directly to the government.soludo has decrea free education for public schools in the state and employed more teachers , infact for security in the state soludo need eight years in that seat

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by christistruth01: 1:09pm On Mar 02
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governors of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great as governor. SOLUDO is 101% better than that of ABIA STATE who doesn't know why he was elected. ABIA STATE governor is a total disgrace to good governernce

But they said Alex Otto has fixed Electricity
Abia now has 24 hours Electricity
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Malroux: 1:12pm On Mar 02
Burob:
You are a big Liar, if what you are claiming has any iota of truth, then why hasn’t Mr Know Everything Peter Obi not said anything or complained about Professor Soludo’s governance?

Charity they say, begins @ home.
So you think Obi is senseless as Soludo to be shouting at him in public, just like Soludo did to him in the past? Obi has Soludo's phone number and I think he will be giving him advise personally.
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Malroux: 1:14pm On Mar 02
blancsn1:
What then is wrong in that I see multitude of Igbos not eligible to vote in Lagos Ogun Osun n many other state run their bigoted mouth over those state so why can't other Nigerian run their mouth on Igbo state just like you igbos do on other states in Nigeria.

Coming from you Igbos that can't stop poking your noises into other state n their affairs
Someone that stays in Lagos and have his polling unit there have the right to vote in Lagos, unlike comedian Yarimo that has never been to Anambra since his life.
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02
christistruth01:

But they said Alex Otto has fixed Electricity
Abia now has 24 hours Electricity
ALEX OTTI has no rights to claim about that power project. He doesn't know anything about it. Kudos to late president YAR'ADUA and Prof NNAJI

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by ebhaleleme51490: 4:53pm On Mar 02
Can you provide record of Soludo borrowing or just shut your dirty mouth n stop hating the man for no reason.Can you provide record of Soludo borrowing or just shut your dirty mouth n stop hating the man for no reason....
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by BrodaBenad: 5:39pm On Mar 02
This is a mine post I repeat this is a mine post

If you want to know what soludo is doing go to Anambra State

This gbajue Osun p!gs are hell bent in sowing seed if discord Anambarians

You can check everything soludo is doing from BestFornow or Anambra first son on twitter

Incase you're reading this in the future

Just know this one of the ploys of people that hate ndị Igbo to discredit a powerful igbo politician like soludo

And yes

Soludo and Obiano and Peter Obi has no issues

Anambarians don't play politics of hate that is prevalent amongst gbajue people that are currently shouting ebi npa wa
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by BrodaBenad: 5:40pm On Mar 02
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI has no rights to claim about that power project. He doesn't know anything about it. Kudos to late president YAR'ADUA and Prof NNAJI
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Alex otto didn't fly out from the sky one day and became governor

He has always been involved in it even as MD Access Bank then
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02
BrodaBenad:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Alex otto didn't fly out from the sky one day and became governor

He has always been involved in it even as MD Access Bank then
Don't forget to add he was sack as diamond bank MD for fraud
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Burob: 8:49pm On Mar 02
Malroux:
So you think Obi is senseless as Soludo to be shouting at him in public, just like Soludo did to him in the past? Obi has Soludo's phone number and I think he will be giving him advise personally.
Hypocrite coward way they fear Professor Soludo, na Empty Barrel mouth em get for Federal wey no send am, but his home state fear they catch am to say kpem.

Same reason way make the coward 🏃‍♀️ runaway from Apga go Pdp, make em go talk for Anambra state make em peers expose the useless Judas iscariot.
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by iya6aziza: 9:57pm On Mar 02
mtcheeewww yeye!!!mtcheeewww yeye!!!...
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by year2013: 11:59pm On Mar 02
Solsix:
Op for your information it's you and your likes is regretting voting soludo. I did not vote soludo in the last election, but I will vote him with everything I have next year. I do t like him but he's performing.

You will vote him from sagamu abi?. Go and rest.
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Bridget95(f): 12:21am On Mar 03
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governors of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great as governor. SOLUDO is 101% better than that of ABIA STATE who doesn't know why he was elected. ABIA STATE governor is a total disgrace to good governernce

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale / Our Governor's Pocket Money / Nigerian Embassy In South Africa - An Eyesore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.