Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia (12619 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Court Stops Impeachment Move Against Mahadi Aliyu Gusau Over Refusal To Defect / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun To Partner Indonesia To Develop Seaport, Airport, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by FatherOfJesus: 5:59pm On Mar 02
santaclaws:

You're really trying hard to justify a nonsensical project, despite the fact that you're making imbalanced comparisons... Are there aready neighbouring states with ports around Hamburg? At this point, I'm doubting if you're trying to be clever or you're just clueless.

Anyways, I'm done replying you. This is highly unproductive...
I am not, you are really trying to make sure that it does not work in your mind.

I have shown you evidence of more difficult situations, you just don't want to accept it because you wish it won't be possible
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Max24: 6:01pm On Mar 02
Dem no born am well.
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 6:01pm On Mar 02
FatherOfJesus:
And again, Elbe river does not directly goes to Hamburger in Germany, it also passes through Czech, a country that is not Germany.

So a ship going to Hamburg in Germany will need to pass through Czech borders. There is a lot you don't know about how ports work right?

Bro, now I can see that you're completely clueless, you've been browsing random facts and commenting all along.

The part of the Elbe river that enters Czech is the most narrow, it goes south into Czech from Germany while Hamburg is almost directly at the edge of the North Sea, where the Elbe River terminates, the largest part of the river, hence it's viability for port operations, cargo and shipping activities .

This actually shows your weakness and how you've been patching facts all along... Shame ๐Ÿฅด

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by FatherOfJesus: 6:04pm On Mar 02
santaclaws:

Bro, now I can see that you're completely clueless, you've been browsing random facts and commenting all along.

The part of the Elbe river that enters Czech is the most narrow, it goes south into Czech from Germany while Hamburg is almost directly at the edge of the North Sea, where the Elbe River terminates, the largest part of the river.

This actually shows your weakness and how you've been patching facts all along... Shame ๐Ÿฅด
No sir, Elbe river is actually the boundary between Czech and Germany, both countries have a right to the river.

The dotted line in the map accross Elbe river is the boundary of Czech and Germany

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 6:06pm On Mar 02
FatherOfJesus:
No sir, Elbe river is actually the boundary between Czech and Germany, both countries have a right to the river.

The dotted line in the map accross Elbe river is the boundary of Czech and Germany

Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

You're exposing yourself the more. Those two land areas are part of Germany. I lived in Germany and I know that particular river.

My brother, oya zukwanuike, you don try for alaigbo..๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by FatherOfJesus: 6:07pm On Mar 02
santaclaws:

Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

You're exposing yourself the more. Those two land areas are part of Germany. I lived in Germany and I know that particular river.

My brother, oya zukwanuike, you don try...๐Ÿ˜‚
Educate yourself sir.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 6:10pm On Mar 02
FatherOfJesus:
Educate yourself sir.

Chai, see how you're covering up the mistake you made... you attached the picture showing where the Elbe divides 2 sides of Germany (Bremen and Hamburg) you refuse correction. Keep wallowing in ignorance.

I am sure you will soon go and change the map you attached.
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by FatherOfJesus: 6:10pm On Mar 02
santaclaws:

Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

My brother, oya zukwanuike, you don try for alaigbo..๐Ÿ˜‚
okay my bad, but it's still does not remove the fact that Elbe a ship needs to travel 110km to reach hamburger and that this distance is longer than Imo river to Abia and that this port is busier than Lagos port.

But my bad for the other error

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Abiliboi: 6:12pm On Mar 02
Ezewuzie01:
Abia state does not need an airport. Port Harcourt airport is close to Aba while Owerri airport is close to Umuahia. Akwa Ibom airport is also there to serve them. As for seaport, Onne port in Rivers state is not very far away.

Why are you not dependent?
Is it your money or concern?

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Coldspice: 6:12pm On Mar 02
blackgold2018:
nnawah oo. Guy you are really evil minded. People like you don't go far in life

No one in your entire lineage has achieved the things I have achieved.
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 6:14pm On Mar 02
FatherOfJesus:
okay my bad, but it's still does not remove the fact that Elbe a ship needs to travel 110km to reach hamburger and that this distance is longer than Imo river to Abia and that this port is busier than Lagos port.

But my bad for the other error

That's better... Life is simple. Ciao!
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Coldspice: 6:14pm On Mar 02
blackgold2018:
nnawah oo. Guy you are really evil minded. People like you don't go far in life

You are here calling Yorubas a slave. No be you?
blackgold2018:
a typical Yoruba slave has spoken. .

Have you forgotten that your father signed a document of surrender. Do you know the terms in the document of surrender?
Are you aware that you are the only ones in this country who signed a document of surrender.

You see, when I say you are a slave, it is not an insult. You are a product of conquered people, documented slaves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by FatherOfJesus: 6:15pm On Mar 02
santaclaws:

Chai, see how you're covering up the mistake you made... you attached the picture showing where the Elbe divides 2 sides of Germany (Bremen and Hamburg) you refuse correction. Keep wallowing in ignorance.

I am sure you will soon go and change the map you attached.
I made mistake but it's still does not remove the earlier points.

Another example is the Duisburg port along Rhine River. It is largest seaport in the world and its 73km away from the sea.

Because you don't want it to be possible does it mean it can't. If you dredge Imo river, it will serve as a seaport for Abia very well and efficiently.

Sincerely

2 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by bobestman(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02
[quote author=CountinBlessins post=128740902]
Why are you crying ?
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by SoNature(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02
waynetee:
Losers. Crying marginalization and victimization everytime when people doesn't even know they exists

Use your time wisely. Stop hating people who don't even know you exist; return to your English classes!

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by naijaking1: 6:48pm On Mar 02
I see anti-Igbo propaganda machinery planting false stories because of jealousy and hatred. God bless Abia!

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Inosky(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02
With good government that is focused to give southeast a seaport, I don't see why it's impossible. It takes a little dredging of Imo river, or Onitsha River straight to Atlantic ocean. Give the Chinese the work and you will have it sooner that you can imagine

3 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by christistruth01: 6:58pm On Mar 02
CountinBlessins:
Propaganda machinery has failed.

The hate against the southeast is alarming

South West you Mean

They even tried to burn down Lagos
Some people are just unrealistic haters

2 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by blackgold2018(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02
Coldspice:

You are here calling Yorubas a slave. No be you?

Have you forgotten that your father signed a document of surrender. Do you know the terms in the document of surrender?
Are you aware that you are the only ones in this country who signed a document of surrender.

You see, when I say you are a slave, it is not an insult. You are a product of conquered people, documented slaves.
I think you are jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by blackgold2018(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02
Coldspice:

No one in your entire lineage has achieved the things I have achieved.
lol.. a kid talk. And you think anyone in nairaland is as poor as you.

Only the poor talk out loud and brag. Mugu.
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by dannydevito(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02
There is a route that would cut travel time from the state capital to imo airport by 30 minutes, why not fix that route in conjunction with the imo state government... As for sea port, we might not be able to carry big vessels.

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Ebubu2: 8:11pm On Mar 02
Coldspice:

The biggest water body in Abia is Azumini river. For a ship to reach there, you must beg Akwa Ibom to allow you pass because they have a coastal access which the ship coming to Azumini must use.

Abia no get sea.
No seaport for una
Ntoooor
Go and fight God for not giving you a sea.
The bolded is very hilarious grin
Why u get mouth like thisgringringrin
I be Igbo but the thing funny diegrin

2 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Kennyswag: 8:11pm On Mar 02
Landlocked animals looking for seaport grin
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by ifeco4(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02
santaclaws:
The fact that some people actually believed that a seaport could be built in Abia state baffles me... Is there any state in Nigeria that has a seaport without a sea? Some people think they can dredge the ocean from Niger Delta into the SE, it's all just comical... cheesy grin

Anyways, I think Otti is an honest man. He debunks all lies told on his behalf by overzealous party fanatics. The Geometric power plant issue comes to mind...

When seaport is finally built, go and cover it.

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by ifeco4(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02
Coldspice:

The biggest water body in Abia is Azumini river. For a ship to reach there, you must beg Akwa Ibom to allow you pass because they have a coastal access which the ship coming to Azumini must use.

Abia no get sea.
No seaport for una
Ntoooor
Go and fight God for not giving you a sea.

Just listen to your incoherent and illogical statement.

So who does Lagos beg to allow ship enter Lagos seaport?

Hatred will.make some people to start reasoning like cows.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Gboom: 8:30pm On Mar 02
FatherOfJesus:
You don't necessarily need a sea coast to build a seaport. That's where you failed, You need a very big access to the sea to have a seaport, you do not need to build it along to the coastline. I will educate you more.

Apapa seaport is not on the coast of the Atlantic. Apapa seaport is along the shores of lagos lagoon several kilometers away from the sea. This is the case for so many seaports.

To have a seaport, you need a navigable direct access to the sea that is not too inland. It must not be very wide (the Suez can proves this, this canal can only take 1 ship at a time but it's the most important route for Europe to access China).

So like I said, it's foolhardy to think that a seaport cannot be built in Abia via Imo river if a serious government wants to do it. Again, I think it's unnecessary
Stop wallowing in ignorance Lagoon is very close to the sea in Apapa and you can compare Lagoon to your river in Abia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Danzakidakura(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02
Edoziesmart:

What's the important of building airport that won't generate revenue to the state. Building an airport that lacks passenger on daily basis.

That's how Umahi wasted Ebonyi State money to build Airport that I don't see it usefulness till date.
Aba is close to PH, so Port harcourt airport should serve for them, while Umuahia is close to Owerri so Owerri airport should serve for them.

Let him use the money and build another infrastructure in Abแป‹a. Human capital development will be good for him to establish on, atleast to curb out poverty rate in the state by making almost everybody to be occupy with one thing or the other that will fetch huge money for them in return.
Aba is a business hub, national and international.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by FatherOfJesus: 8:45pm On Mar 02
Gboom:

Stop wallowing in ignorance Lagoon is very close to the sea in Apapa and you can compare Lagoon to your river in Abia
I already educated your likes. Go through the thread

2 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 8:48pm On Mar 02
ifeco4:

LoL dey play... No be only seaport, na Port Novo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 8:54pm On Mar 02
ifeco4:

Dey there dey monkey yourself... No be only sea port, na Titanic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by idogbe14170: 9:18pm On Mar 02
Hmmmโ€ฆI will like someone to point out to me where the sea is in Abia state that can be built into a seaport.Hmmmโ€ฆI will like someone to point out to me where the sea is in Abia state that can be built into a seaport....
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Zeebuy: 10:17pm On Mar 02
Coldspice:

Can you cook jollof rice without rice?

Abia has no sea,
Abia can never have a seaport.
Read the post before yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger / FG Considers Fresh Taxes On Petroleum Products, Beverages / Buhari Reacts To Death Of Soun Of Ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.