Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia (12646 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Court Stops Impeachment Move Against Mahadi Aliyu Gusau Over Refusal To Defect / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun To Partner Indonesia To Develop Seaport, Airport, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Zeebuy: 10:21pm On Mar 02
FatherOfJesus:
Then you must obviously be a very naive person.
Browse about Tianjin seaport in China, it is the 4th largest and busiest seaport in the world, it is 100km aware from the shores.

Let me put it into perspective, 100km is about double the distance from port Harcourt to Aba.
Maybe you are a yoruba person, you people hardly understand geography, 100km is like from Lagos to Ijebu-ode.

Abia state has a border that is less than 30km from a the sea shores and a river that connects directly to the sea with a distance of less than 50km.

While I think that Abia state does not really need a seaport now, Onne seaport can serve but it is foolhardy to think that a seaport cannot be built in Abia if the political will ensues.

Thanks for schooling that illiterate

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Zeebuy: 10:29pm On Mar 02
Menclothing:
Most people don’t even know what sea port is what dept of water b4 ship can berth on ur shoreline

River is not sea ooooo just like wanting port in jos ogun or Kogi it’s waste of funds you go drill tire big ship can’t berth on such
Except for recreational activities

Support sea port in akwa ibom and ph

Propaganda
muykem:
Seaport in landlocked state. What a joke?
TrustNone:
which seaport? Abi ship wan go berth for stream?
Your moniker says it all
TrustNone:
azumini Is a stream and a ship can never berth there
Coldspice:

Them say them wan dredge am make container ships dey berth there.

Landlocked people that their first sight of the ocean is in Lagos.

Tianjin seaport in China said I should ask you to shut up.
Suez Canal was dry land that got dredged but now it's one of the most important shipping lanes in the world, and it can handle just 1 ship at a time. It's around 190km long, longer than the distance of the azumini river from the Atlantic Ocean to aba.

I don't know why any talks of ships in the SE gets y'all frothing at the mouth

6 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Zeebuy: 10:37pm On Mar 02
Coldspice:

You inter marry and wear same cloth but Peter Obi dey sack non Anambra Igbos in Anambra civil service.

Igbo dey sack Igbo but you think SS will allow you free passage because you dey borrow their cloth wear.
See them doing bambiala for SS because of access to the sea.
Why do y'all claim Lagos but try to force a dicotomy between other region?
Your concept of "states" is merely an imaginary boundary, there's hardly difference between people in 1 state and people in the next state who share common boundary. Have you been to ikot ekpene; Abia State boundary with akwa Ibom? People on either side speak same language.

The northerns understand this better, that's why Buhari never forgets his cousins in Niger republic

3 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Nword22: 10:39pm On Mar 02
yarimo:
Abians don't know ALEX OTTI is an expert driver of one chance. I pity abians from now till 2027

Shut up if you are note from Abia face your useless state.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Nword22: 10:43pm On Mar 02
Edoziesmart:

What's the important of building airport that won't generate revenue to the state. Building an airport that lacks passenger on daily basis.

That's how Umahi wasted Ebonyi State money to build Airport that I don't see it usefulness till date.
Aba is close to PH, so Port harcourt airport should serve for them, while Umuahia is close to Owerri so Owerri airport should serve for them.

Let him use the money and build another infrastructure in Abịa. Human capital development will be good for him to establish on, atleast to curb out poverty rate in the state by making almost everybody to be occupy with one thing or the other that will fetch huge money for them in return.

Abia is not your mate. Face front aboki.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by aribisala0(m): 1:01am On Mar 03
Ezewuzie01:
Abia state does not need an airport. Port Harcourt airport is close to Aba while Owerri airport is close to Umuahia. Akwa Ibom airport is also there to serve them. As for seaport, Onne port in Rivers state is not very far away.
It is not that close

The airport is not even in Port Harcourt
It is nearly Two hours drive
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Billionairly: 1:36am On Mar 03
Coldspice:

You inter marry and wear same cloth but Peter Obi dey sack non Anambra Igbos in Anambra civil service.

Igbo dey sack Igbo but you think SS will allow you free passage because you dey borrow their cloth wear.
See them doing bambiala for SS because of access to the sea.

Why are you guys entertaining this Absolute caveman stark illiterate. The is the federal Republic of Nigeria once the federal government okays for a port to be situated in Abia state that is the only permission that is needed. Same way No permission is required from state govs when federal roads and highways are built. Anyone suggesting such is either very ignorant or being mischievous. The land and Rivers within the territory of Nigeria is owned by the Federal Government. The Azumini River itself is neither in Rivers nor akwaibom rather it is used as the landmark that differentiates both states. There is nothing wrong with having multiple ports within the same Area. There are three ports sited within lagos state alone. If a Private investor or Group of private investors who wanted to Invest in a seaport are only willing to invest if it were to be built in Abia State maybe because of proximity to their other investments within the State or whatever other reason then it is still a welcomed development. The people of Abia RIvers and Akwaibom stand to benefit immensely from any port sited in that area as it will created hundreds of thousands of Jobs for people living within that axis. Azumini RIver is 39km from the Ocean, Onne Port is about 25km from Ocean and was also dredged when it was being conceived at inception. Its only an illiterate tribalist hater that sees borders or tribes when talk about a port being sited in the area is Brought up. The common man only understands that a place of immeasurable job opportunities is cited within their axis and they can now go there and source for their daily bread.

For the record you will continue to be a Poor wretched dog shit eating loser, whose children if intelligent will walk away from unless you unshackle your self from your self inflicted chains of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by mod9: 6:10am On Mar 03
Ezewuzie01:
Abia state does not need an airport. Port Harcourt airport is close to Aba while Owerri airport is close to Umuahia. Akwa Ibom airport is also there to serve them. As for seaport, Onne port in Rivers state is not very far away.

Are they building the seaport and airport with your money?

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by fasterwell(m): 6:26am On Mar 03
santaclaws:
The fact that some people actually believed that a seaport could be built in Abia state baffles me... Is there any state in Nigeria that has a seaport without a sea? Some people think they can dredge the ocean from Niger Delta into the SE, it's all just comical... cheesy grin

Anyways, I think Otti is an honest man. He debunks all lies told on his behalf by overzealous party fanatics. The Geometric power plant issue comes to mind...

Your ignorance is obvious because you don't know that Abia State has easy but in Ukwa West or Ukwa East LGA which was used to bring in heavy equipment during the time of obasanjo and all it needs is an upgrade.

There was a time the Federal government to brought in some heavy equipment and it was too heavy for the bridge in Oyigbo in Rivers State yo carry so they decided that the riverport in Abia State be used to bring in the equipment and that was it

Is onitsha port in anambra not a river Port and the baro Port in Niger state also not a river Port?
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Edoziesmart(m): 7:58am On Mar 03
Nword22:

Abia is not your mate. Face front aboki.
I'm more Abian than you. Send me WhatsApp message on my number on my signature to prove to you with live documents.

I have said what I said, Otti should forget about Airport for now. I don't see any usefulness of it. Unless he want to build cargo airport like the one in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Kris25: 8:04am On Mar 03
Ezewuzie01:
They suppose string you up and castrate you
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by ifeco4(m): 8:59am On Mar 03
santaclaws:

Dey there dey monkey yourself... No be only sea port, na Titanic grin

Na bad belly go kill you
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by ifeco4(m): 9:01am On Mar 03
santaclaws:

LoL dey play... No be only seaport, na Port Novo grin

Don't worry e go shock all of una, bad belly peope
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Nword22: 9:29am On Mar 03
Edoziesmart:

I'm more Abian than you. Send me WhatsApp message on my number on my signature to prove to you with live documents.

I have said what I said, Otti should forget about Airport for now. I don't see any usefulness of it. Unless he want to build cargo airport like the one in Kano.

Aboki we know your type, you are one miserable soul from North...get lost you are no t from Abia. We Abians want to fly directly to our lovely state.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by ihesiuloa(m): 9:59am On Mar 03
Ezewuzie01:

If Abia state don't need an Airport or a Seaport then Onne Seaport and Calabar Seaport shouldn't have also been built since Onne and Calabar is close likewise Owerri Airport and Enugu Airport shouldn't have also been built!

This is the most unintelligent comment I've ever come across, go to the US or UK see if you can count the numbers of International, private and local Airports available.
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 10:17am On Mar 03
ifeco4:

Don't worry e go shock all of una, bad belly peope

LOL bad belly because I told you facts? You people really hate the truth...

You have neigbours with seaports, Lagos is also in the southern part, you don't have any ocean in the east, it is the most FOOLISH thing in the world for Igbos to think a seaport is their problem!

Ask for good rail networks, dry ports etc, those are realistic projects. Every state cannot have a seaport, stop being naive!

Anyways, I'm done replying you. You can keep talking to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by Edoziesmart(m): 11:19am On Mar 03
Nword22:

Aboki we know your type, you are one miserable soul from North...get lost you are no t from Abia. We Abians want to fly directly to our lovely state.
I can see you are a troll. Check the date when I joined nairaland, I believe you are still in kindergarten when I created this moniker. Bold of you to say I'm aboki when a Google search of my moniker will prove to you that I'm not anonymous here.

Anyway sorry for engaging you. I know your type. Underage kiddo living under your parents roof to troll. Have a nice Sunday if trolling will make you happy.

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by emeejinsm: 11:38am On Mar 03
santaclaws:

Imoh/Imo River is another river entirely, not even Azumini that we're discussing. It only empties into the Atlantic Ocean when it gets to Akwa Ibom... Like I said earlier, Akwa Ibom has a functional seaport, any replication of such in a neighboring state is a wasteful and unrealistic project to say the least. It's like Oyo state asking for seaport when it's already available in Lagos state...

If not because of deeply rooted secessionist agenda, why should that be an agenda for the SE when the North central, NE, NW all do not have ports and are all working since we have ports in Lagos and SS?

Please is good we have our own
By the way your people do not like us
And secession is a fundamental human right

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by holysaint1(m): 11:41am On Mar 03
These half baked reporters should learn new and appropriate words to use instead of some derogatory words being used here almost everytime. Which one is denied

What happened to rebut ? angry

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 12:37pm On Mar 03
emeejinsm:

Please is good we have our own
By the way your people do not like us
And secession is a fundamental human right

I agree with everything you wrote.

• Yorubas don't like you at all, you're the ones who like them, the people you call ndi ofe mmanu, agbero, dirty and all sorts of silly names to their face, simply because you live in their lands and you know they're peaceful. You love them so much. 😒

• Yorubas don't like you but every Saturday one Bayo is marrying one Chioma. 😏

• Yorubas don't like you, yet majority of the income being spent in the East is coming from Igbo settlers based in Lagos and other parts of the South West. 😏

• Yorubas don't like you, yet their region is the only place outside the South East where your people are most comfortable and have settled peacefully for decades... 😏

• Yorubas don't like you, but they patronise all your businesses based in their land, without any form of discrimination. 😏

You are completely right my brother.✌🏾

1 Like

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by justmondris: 1:46pm On Mar 03
Ezewuzie01:

Nonsense statement. Abia state does not need airport because it’s neighbouring states have airport? so if u are going to Abia via air, you will stop at any of those states then take a bus and spend several houra before getting to Abia?
Abia is a state and each state should have their airport.
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by 7lives: 2:38pm On Mar 03
santaclaws:
The fact that some people actually believed that a seaport could be built in Abia state baffles me... Is there any state in Nigeria that has a seaport without a sea? Some people think they can dredge the ocean from Niger Delta into the SE, it's all just comical... cheesy grin

Anyways, I think Otti is an honest man. He debunks all lies told on his behalf by overzealous party fanatics. The Geometric power plant issue comes to mind...

I support them, let them have their own port, even if na raft or canoe make dem dey paddle am enter their port.
Anything that will gradually take them away from SW is okay with me.
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by 7lives: 2:56pm On Mar 03
santaclaws:

I just debunked this on my previous post where I copied you, though the response wasn't meant for you originally.

You cannot dredge the Atlantic ocean across the length of 2 states, it has a vast ecological and fiscal implication, especially since Akwa Ibom, Rivers already have ports close to the SE. The reason most of you are bent on this is because of secession... You believe that's the only thing you need to be self-sufficient, whereas, nobody made the SE geography but God himself.

While it's an impossible mission to dredge the ocean into the SE, if such did happen, when ocean levels rise, your region may be entirely submerged. You may think lightly of this, but it's not a joke... Also, the amount of financial resources it would take is something that would never be worth such an investment even in the long run.

The wise thing for your region to demand is a good rail network and working dry ports in each state... But I know this argument won't end.

I hoped you get paid for this consultancy services, 'cause they don't deserve it.
Let them end up landless, let the ocean finish the work started by erosion, let them dredge their land.
People that don't appreciate what God has given them will eventually end up with nothing.
Leave them jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 3:08pm On Mar 03
7lives:

I hoped you get paid for this consultancy services, 'cause they don't deserve it.
Let them end up landless, let the ocean finish the work started by erosion, let them dredge their land.
People that don't appreciate what God has given them will eventually end up with nothing.
Leave them jor.

Baba, no be small consultancy ooo. I really shouldn't have spent my time replying them cos they don't understand what they're talking about.

I can see they've been really brainwashed and deceived into thinking that's what they need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 3:42pm On Mar 03
7lives:

I support them, let them have their own port, even if na raft or canoe make dem dey paddle am enter their port.
Anything that will gradually take them away from SW is okay with me.

LOL they still won't go anywhere. That's when you'll start hearing that they cannot leave their businesses... No be Igbo again? Too much empty chest beating... 😂😂😂
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by emeejinsm: 5:49pm On Mar 03
santaclaws:

I agree with everything you wrote.

• Yorubas don't like you at all, you're the ones who like them, the people you call ndi ofe mmanu, agbero, dirty and all sorts of silly names to their face, simply because you live in their lands and you know they're peaceful. You love them so much. 😒

• Yorubas don't like you but every Saturday one Bayo is marrying one Chioma. 😏

• Yorubas don't like you, yet majority of the income being spent in the East is coming from Igbo settlers based in Lagos and other parts of the South West. 😏

• Yorubas don't like you, yet their region is the only place outside the South East where your people are most comfortable and have settled peacefully for decades... 😏

• Yorubas don't like you, but they patronise all your businesses based in their land, without any form of discrimination. 😏

You are completely right my brother.✌🏾
You're right but !
You're patronizing our business because there are not much choices
Marrying our girls because they are finer
You also sold your peices of land that's why we live there .
Like I said is good we have our own port so that we can go home
I don't realy know why you do not feel ok hearing about this eehh
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 6:02pm On Mar 03
emeejinsm:

You're right but !
You're patronizing our business because there are not much choices
Marrying our girls because they are finer
You also sold your peices of land that's why we live there .
Like I said is good we have our own port so that we can go home
I don't realy know why you do not feel ok hearing about this eehh

They're marrying your people (both male and female) because our culture doesn't discriminate like yours. Same way Yoruba muslims marry Hausa and Fulani without fear of discrimination.

Women having yam legs, hairy chest and beards aren't features we consider beauty in Yoruba land, maybe that's beauty to y'all. If it's beauty and curves, leave it for Yoruba women.

As for your businesses, we will continue to patronize you cos we have nothing against you... But your people have a very small piece of the pie. Look at the info I attached for you, these are the biggest stores in Lagos... Yorubas have classier, richer businesses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by emeejinsm: 7:04pm On Mar 03
santaclaws:

They're marrying your people (both male and female) because our culture doesn't discriminate like yours. Same way Yoruba muslims marry Hausa and Fulani without fear of discrimination.

Women having yam legs, hairy chest and beards aren't features we consider beauty in Yoruba land, maybe that's beauty to y'all. If it's beauty and curves, leave it for Yoruba women.

As for your businesses, we will continue to patronize you cos we have nothing against you... But your people have a very small piece of the pie. Look at the info I attached for you, these are the biggest stores in Lagos... Yorubas have classier, richer businesses.
I like your wisdom bro
But I think you're a little emotional
Every body cannot buy from those rich supermarkets you listed above, at least persons like me cannot , and I know there are people like that from your side as well
So please allow us have our own so that we can hasten up and leave your region alone
Thanks
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by santaclaws: 8:33pm On Mar 03
emeejinsm:

I like your wisdom bro
But I think you're a little emotional
Every body cannot buy from those rich supermarkets you listed above, at least persons like me cannot , and I know there are people like that from your side as well
So please allow us have our own so that we can hasten up and leave your region alone
Thanks

LOL, nobody is being emotional here but you, I only spoke hard facts, backed up with evidence.

Most of you Igbos falsely believe you're the only ones with business acumen just because you dominate the spare part market, electronics and okrika/used clothes business.

Business is way more than buying and selling but I respect the Igbo hustling spirit... Either ways, nobody kept you guys in Nigeria, y'all are free to leave.
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by saasala(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03
CountinBlessins:

Another stark illiterate talking nonsense !! What do you know about Abia state 🤣🤣

Get up from your mat on the floor in your one room in Ibadan and travel instead of wasting your time snatching phones and robbing people . Travels and see the world , learn to leave hate and get a proper education .

Travel to Abia state and visit Azu miri. I am not even from there but have been part of a team that worked there.

Stupid illiterates on this forum just type nonsense they image in their heads 🤣🤣🤣

You typed all these jargons just embarrass yourself again.

ABIA HAS NO SEA. There is a reason they call it SEA port and not Riverport
Re: Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia by tammie24: 4:03pm On Mar 14
CountinBlessins:

Another stark illiterate talking nonsense !! What do you know about Abia state 🤣🤣

Get up from your mat on the floor in your one room in Ibadan and travel instead of wasting your time snatching phones and robbing people . Travels and see the world , learn to leave hate and get a proper education .

Travel to Abia state and visit Azu miri. I am not even from there but have been part of a team that worked there.

Stupid illiterates on this forum just type nonsense they image in their heads 🤣🤣🤣
From Lagos travel to Abia state and see the world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The World In 2050. Nigeria's GDP Projection / Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion / Jonathan Suspends The Minister Responsible For Internal Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.