Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening (49858 Views)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND / Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by okerekingsley90: 3:20pm On Mar 02
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

I'm suspecting jazz

Jazz is at work here

How could a grown man of over 40years allowed a small girl to control him, or is the pussy?
Is pussy that powerful to control a matured and intellectual man?

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by SAMBARRY: 3:20pm On Mar 02
There's a Yoruba addage that says a promiscuous married woman will either kill herself or her husband inevitably or eventually and from your story the tell tale signs of either of such possibility is glaring.you have married a narcissistic woman and if you don't want to die young you better chase her away.i am a woman but I will never support the irresponsibility and foolishness of some women
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by JeffArmani234: 3:21pm On Mar 02
Jeon:
This is what happens when you catch them young ,and naive. They will be a faithful.

The man is filled up with the mentality of most Men on NL.
Having a young virgin girl will grant you a successful and happy marriage.

Aren’t you young 😂🤣😎

He should divorce for his safety.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by HartetarLee001: 3:21pm On Mar 02
Tunde0LA0LUWA2:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Wednesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Wednesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Please Gees reach out to these guy, Help a brother
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Amayabor1: 3:25pm On Mar 02
If this story is true, I am 98% sure that the woman is an Igbo woman (most likely from Imo state)
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Leonel55(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02
These stories might not be his worst nightmare. Given the wayward activities of his wife, he might probably need to do DNA tests on all his kids, if legally possible, to be sure that he's their father before he spends his resources raising another man's children and it becomes too late for him to start all over having/raising kids of his own blood.

No matter the situation in a marriage, the choice to leave or stay should be exclusive to the two parties involved. Don't go advising anyone to get a divorce. No be you join them together. Make e no blame you tomorrow if him come regret the divorce later.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by advanceDNA: 3:29pm On Mar 02
Midehi3:
Disadvantage of early marriage, especially the girl

There is no disadvantage in marrying early...its supposed to be all advantages for both of them.... especially for the lady

We just live in a dirty world where we now count fvcking hundreds of penis and pvssy before settling down as a good thing ..and Some people just chose to be unfortunate and rob their unfortunate life on another person....
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by NaBanga: 3:32pm On Mar 02
Although this particular story might be fake, I know of situations like this. The truth is that some people like being abused. They get aroused by it. Most of the time it is because they grew up in abusive homes and this is their comfort place mentally and emotionally. Leave him to his young bride. The more she abuses him, the more he loves her.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by advanceDNA: 3:32pm On Mar 02
Amayabor1:
If this story is true, I am 98% sure that the woman is an Igbo woman (most likely from Imo state)
There are more than 300 ethic groups in Nigeria...and u dived at one out of over 300 to

But U supposed agree say thunder go strike las las... grin
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Amayabor1: 3:35pm On Mar 02
advanceDNA:

There are more than 300 ethic groups in Nigeria...and u dived at one out of over 300 to

But U supposed agree say thunder go strike las las... grin

Na igbo women dey likely to do wetin OP post.

That you nor wan agree to reality na why hand go soon touch you
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Bliztzer: 3:38pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
In one of his statement, he said if he dies now people will be surprised and won't know what he suffers internally. I want to get close to him and reach out to his sister which he revealed to me as the person who constantly fought his wife over her behavior but had to tell her to stop interfering in his family affairs. It's very sad

My special advice:

Tell the man to involve his family now, he must do everything yo ensure that lady doesn't live in his house again. That kind lady go eventually kill the guy because she is under powerful manipulation.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Wawelexy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02
richie240:

That's woman nature for you; gossiping na essential part of their DNA. As that wan dey gossip others to her, she too dey gossip too. Both of them are of the same breed.

It's very rare to see a woman who doesn't gossip. Its bcus they love to talk. They don't have the capacity to bottle things inside like men do.
If u make a woman comfortable enough, she will describe the shape of her husband's pénis to you in detail.

Her response to your comment sef suppose tell u say she too be babanla gossiper:
vvv

Gossipping na their way!

Women??
cool

You nailed it bro

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by advanceDNA: 3:47pm On Mar 02
Amayabor1:

Na igbo women dey likely to do wetin OP post.

That you nor wan agree to reality na why hand go soon touch you

Lol....my point be say ..bad behavior dey every where...no need drag one particular tribe

If u marry woman wey nor love u....u go must collect las las... irrespective of the tribe......because women are only loyal to their emotions, if u like, give them 300million naira per day in the name of caring for them...them go clear u live say Dem nor force u make u take care of them

Me don tay for street for one small girl to run me street.....so baba...e nor fit happen to me
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Bodydiialect57: 3:49pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Then you don't know me, I hardly get angry over anything, infact the highest form of anger I have is silence. It'll take you hell to get me to react angrily over anything. I will just 😁 and let them have their fun. I have heard worst things being spread about me but the Koko be say are they true? So gossip and gist are all fun to me

Your self-control is topnotch. No one will be able to maipulate you emotionally cos your positive energies will always diffuse every negative vibes.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Paradigms: 3:51pm On Mar 02
Tales by moonlight
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by seuncyrus(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02
amnesty7:
A nice fiction. It needs only some finishing touches in the plot

The fiction is unbelievable and very silly .

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by LastProphet: 3:58pm On Mar 02
A man over 40 years married a child and you are here calling her a woman? The little girl has grown up and realized the absurdity and she's taking her revenge. Leave young children alone but men won't hear. He took advantage of her naivety and it's time to pay so stop complaining. Which 19 year old knows who she loves? Nonsense
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by rayvelez(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02
My advise for the man is she should do nothing and let’s her wife travel to meet his lover old man behaving like a simp idiot.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Umuinyioku: 4:04pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What grip could this woman be having on him?

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?
This is folklore (Ananse)story. Not real.

But you try sha with the scriptural story.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Abagworo(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02
He should have married 3 more wives long ago imcluding one whose duty it will be to beat up the first one maybe a Soldier or Policewoman.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Amayabor1: 4:19pm On Mar 02
advanceDNA:

Lol....my point be say ..bad behavior dey every where...no need drag one particular tribe

If u marry woman wey nor love u....u go must collect las las... irrespective of the tribe......because women are only loyal to their emotions, if u like, give them 300million naira per day in the name of caring for them...them go clear u live say Dem nor force u make u take care of them

Me don tay for street for one small girl to run me street.....so baba...e nor fit happen to me

And I am also telling you that some tribes have patterns. There are some tribes where the women don't stay long in their husbands house. Some tribes have a pattern where the men are very lazy.

So, in as much as everyone can't be the same in a particular tribe, I am telling you that many tribes have Patterns
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Philosopher1979: 4:39pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

At least he should do dna test to find out if the children are his
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Damian911: 4:52pm On Mar 02
Toh that your senior colleague needs help
United Nations intervention in his home I think will be welcomed
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Mar 02
No matter what happens, you don't chase or run away from your kith and kin.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02
Scholace:
you be mumu
K
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by imagrg(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02
He should allow the devil in his life to go!
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by PEACE2023: 5:19pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

Training a woman in school and training a goat
A goat is better. I went through the university and it is unfortunate what happens there. Your stupid friend should divorce the ediot woman for his life
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Tt4tolu(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02
A fool at 40?
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by KillahPriest: 5:26pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

one day when his wife is away on her sexcapades, he should pack his important stuff and that of the kids, get a locksmith to change all locks in his house, get mopol or soldiers or very good security personnel to guard the compound and chase away all old staff. He should switch off his phones and or get new numbers, leave stern orders for her not to step foot in that compound except in the presence of his lawyer, two brothers, a sister and some police officers (these ones shouldn't have his new number too) she should pack out of the house while he should relocate out of town for some months. Concerning custody of his kids, he has a good case already and his lawyers will make sure they stay with him.

Ps, he shouldn't be afraid to storm the dating scene . All he has to do is to change his wardrobe to more trendy stuff and hit the town again with casual dates and see where things go

2 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Psoul(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

You said that this man does not take advise. Still you brought this issue here asking the best way he will handle his problem. This is ironically.

No advise will save him since he will not implement it.
Our population in this country is too much to start worrying about one person that had already decided to die. Meanwhile, we want the population to be reduced.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 5:41pm On Mar 02
blackslayer:
That man has fallen into the hands of an evil entity he calls a wife! It's funny some on here think this is a fictional story. I would also, if something very similar had not happened to me, but i am aware of the tactics of evil manipulation. Obviously that man loves his kids and that is his priority. He seems to be a good man, and this is exactly what happens when seemingly good people make a mistake that get's them in a pickle. Some live to tell the story and many do not!

Please help this person whichever way you can. The thing he calls a wife has isolated him from the people that truly love him, and YES only God can deliver him now. However, the same God will use a human being to rescue this man. If this story is really true, maybe you can help him. One thing i know for sure is that, there is a spiritual component to this.

He married and had 2 kids with his mortal enemy. I luckily didn't get married to my mortal enemy albeit i had a child with my mortal enemy before God delivered me. I am lucky to have God's grace and to be alive today and i have lived and continue to live in the goodness of God.

I was not going to comment on this story but i felt compelled to incase this story is true.
Help your colleague, he needs it and he cannot even realize it because he is under her spell/manipulation!!

Obviously the love he has for his kids has also put him at a disadvantage, and hopefully he will finally realize that choosing not to remain in a mistake does not make him a bad person/father. As a matter of fact, letting go of the mortal enemy he made a wife would be one of the greatest acts of love towards his kids!

Whatever the case, don't abandon your colleague if you can help him!
The truth is I have made up my mind to help him but I want to get close to his sister first. I'll be going to ECOWAS headquarters to meet her by monday. When I have perfected my plans I shall update this story. For those saying fiction really don't know what happens in reality with some people. He constantly seeks help but can't implement it no matter the advise given to him. He's a very good man and doesn't even have a girlfriend outside. When I genuinely like someone, I go miles for them and always succeed. My conscience will not let me rest if I allow her to eventually kill him. Never

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by bnovative(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02
He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?[/quote]
Until we hear the other side of the story, no comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.