Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening (49869 Views)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND / Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 6:25pm On Mar 02
Vello:
I can help but, I'll collect something from him

I don't do all these "dm me" fraudsters format but, this is not what can be explained openly.

Send me a mail on belldartop@gmail.com or 08024112633 for way forward.

In cases like this, one of 3 things are likely:
1) She's possessed. In this case, if she leave the man, it's game over for him because she won't go ordinarily.
2) She's being manipulated by external powers.
3) She's just being naive and want to flex life.

Solution for the man goes beyond advise. He won't ever listen to such. He's a victim and won't know what to do.
Let's take up her issue with prayer but, it won't be free o. The man will pay as little as little as N5k for the first time. After results, he'll show good appreciation.

If you're helping him genuinely, I await your response

Thanks for offering to help but I'm up to the task. I am iyaebe product of two-faced sword ⚔️ warrior. I shall eventually update this thread with receipts
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ibinaboonline: 6:25pm On Mar 02
...my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me....

So that you can come and pour it out here and at every gathering of friends. I don't like people like you.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by trevorhorace(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02
reiddecuti:
As bad as what I have to say is, men are the cause of any mess they witness in their marriage. Men are created to lead while Women are created to follow. When as a man you can't lead your wife, she despises you for that and will punish you for that error by finding a path for herself.

When a man is weak never to lead, his life becomes messy, and that's the consequences of not taking actions to call her out and discipline her.

You just frolic the word 'weak' any how like you just learnt it. Don't you understand that some women just can't be led , no matter how much of a leader or how masculine or assertive a man is. The man may just be an overthinker who is very careful about any decision he makes at this delicate point and that doesn't make him weak. You're not in the marriage and certainly not in his mind.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Rechargeam247(f): 7:04pm On Mar 02
His life, his choices, his cross
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02
You o, your senior collegue o the wife o, and even your neighbors, all of una dey craze

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by blackboy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02
This man na JuJu or mumu dey do am.
Small girl. No wonder he married so late. Leave him alone and let his LovePeddler ...I mean wife kwontinue.
Pray for him
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Myer(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Exactly what I'm thinking in your second paragraph because it's too much. How will a man know his wife is having video sex locked up in a room in his house and still can't seperate from her
You have a caring heart.
The best thing you can do for him is pray for him and cover your own home with the Blood of Jesus.
God deliver us all all from every spiritual and physical bondage in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by fortunechy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02
It sounds like Nollywood Episode movie...

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by delpee(f): 7:50pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Ogiame he needs help but helpless in getting the needed help. Unfortunately nobody is ready to break barriers and save him as he has practically asked his siblings and other family members not to interfere in his marriage. All these are manipulation from his wife , it's sad his family fell for it

Ask him to link up with Barrister Olumide who hosts a relationship program on 99.3fm every Saturday morning from 7am. He speaks a lot about abusive relationships and has intervened in many. He's on Instagram @gnosis_help.

If he wants to stay alive, he needs to quit promptly. He can only be useful to the children if he's alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by tivta(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02
Dem never born the woman wey go make me loose guard like this, kids or no kids. Infact baby mama to sure
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Badadvisor: 9:00pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Then you don't know me, I hardly get angry over anything, infact the highest form of anger I have is silence. It'll take you hell to get me to react angrily over anything. I will just 😁 and let them have their fun. I have heard worst things being spread about me but the Koko be say are they true? So gossip and gist are all fun to me
You're just like nr😅😂
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by segcymoor(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02
Hezmatosky:
But wait o, if only everyman should have the kind of mind God gave me eh, things for dey go the right way. I dey endure die. I get patient die. My mind be like stone. Infact endurance is my best means of vengeance.
The bro has made a mistake in the first place. like me, I won't ask her to leave my house, neither will I be concerned with anything that matters her. Hacking her Whatsapp is like crushing over someone you can never meet. Na pain you dey give urself.
Bro, endure it, swallow it, norbe this life? Just hold on and watch her drama till the end.
My advice bro, just put on garment of happiness, Find a way of enjoying yourself, remove eye from anything she does. Stop objecting her lifestyles, anything she want to do pls approve it before she asks for your opinion. Avoid verbal contact with her. Rebuke her anytime she demand for ses and give her serious warning. Always relax with a little alcohol, it will help you sleep well. Weekends go outside and watch match. Patient! patient!! patient!!! bro. She's just leaving her life like candle in the wind. Candle doesn't last in the wind. If you pursue her, she don win you. Don't even bother leaving the house for her either. Stay in the house with her, patiently wait and see where the life takes her to.
Niggga
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

Wrong question! Your question should have been "what is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually succeed, how would this man survive?
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Powersurge: 9:58pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What grip could this woman be having on him?

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

What's the title of this movie?

Because this is surely not happening to a 'man'.

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by georgeigbafen(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02
[quote author=EreluRoz post=128736017]There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?[Marry a woman who loves u much more than u love her]
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Tranquility2345: 12:00am On Mar 03
fortunechy:
It sounds like Nollywood Episode movie...

Na only you get am say all na Ugandan Tales from a jobless lazy youth!
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Tranquility2345: 12:01am On Mar 03
Powersurge:

What's the title of this movie?

Because this is surely not happening to a 'man'.

Story story from a jobless lazy youth!
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Tranquility2345: 12:06am On Mar 03
Hezmatosky:
But wait o, if only everyman should have the kind of mind God gave me eh, things for dey go the right way. I dey endure die. I get patient die. My mind be like stone. Infact endurance is my best means of vengeance.
The bro has made a mistake in the first place. like me, I won't ask her to leave my house, neither will I be concerned with anything that matters her. Hacking her Whatsapp is like crushing over someone you can never meet. Na pain you dey give urself.
Bro, endure it, swallow it, norbe this life? Just hold on and watch her drama till the end.
My advice bro, just put on garment of happiness, Find a way of enjoying yourself, remove eye from anything she does. Stop objecting her lifestyles, anything she want to do pls approve it before she asks for your opinion. Avoid verbal contact with her. Rebuke her anytime she demand for ses and give her serious warning. Always relax with a little alcohol, it will help you sleep well. Weekends go outside and watch match. Patient! patient!! patient!!! bro. She's just leaving her life like candle in the wind. Candle doesn't last in the wind. If you pursue her, she don win you. Don't even bother leaving the house for her either. Stay in the house with her, patiently wait and see where the life takes her to.

Though I don’t believe the story from OP, this your solution na coward’s way out and will lead a man to early death. Which kind endurance go make you live in the same house with a cheating woman and just dey observe am dey go as you talk. No fear for your life? No fear that the kids wey you dey train na other men own? You go just dey go work to feed this same woman and her children for nothing?

You must be a teenager or a very dull adult to think say this na the way out of this kind issue in a marriage.

Omo I don tire for the kind Yamayama trash wey person dey read for this Nairaland I swear..
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by placeofallure(f): 2:53am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Ogiame he needs help but helpless in getting the needed help. Unfortunately nobody is ready to break barriers and save him as he has practically asked his siblings and other family members not to interfere in his marriage. All these are manipulation from his wife , it's sad his family fell for it

Send his number, he needs deliverance serious scolding
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by BolaAThubv(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mHe asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person. He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?
Rose so your mom didn't allow you to come back to her office again. You would've turned the place upside down by now. It would've been a complete mayhem!
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 1:32pm On Mar 03
BolaAThubv:
Rose so your mom didn't allow you to come back to her office again. You would've turned the place upside down by now. It would've been a complete mayhem!
My friend didn't go back there, she later got one of the best FG job , so no need for my friend going back there.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by BolaAThubv(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
My friend didn't go back there, she later got one of the best FG job , so no need for my friend going back there.
But on a serious note, will you make a good wife?
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 1:39pm On Mar 03
BolaAThubv:
But on a serious note, will you make a good wife?
It depends on the husband involve, if you give me fire, I give you jerk. If you give me peace, you enjoy peace for the rest of your life.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by BolaAThubv(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
It depends on the husband involve, if you give me fire, I give you jerk. If you give me peace, you enjoy peace for the rest of your life.
I am looking for a wife... Will you marry me? But the only problem I have with you is your love for Asiwaju... The tormentor of innocent hardworking Nigerians
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by okoroemeka(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03
Patented:
He will die young at this rate. If he cannot pursue her he should let her do abroad and then file for divorce. Man must grow a pair!
I didn't even bother to finish reading the epistle,if I cannot find peace in my own house I used my money to build were else will I find it,infact the reason the woman is mibehavimg is because she knows the type of weakling she married,if you as my wife dare to open your smelly mouth to tell me not to allow my relatives in my house ,she will sleep in the police cell that day and straight to her father's house the next day
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 2:43pm On Mar 03
BolaAThubv:
I am looking for a wife... Will you marry me? But the only problem I have with you is your love for Asiwaju... The tormentor of innocent hardworking Nigerians
You hate asiwaju and you are using his name as monika.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by achimendy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

The only solution to this man's problem is to let him die in pain. Since he doesn't want to end such marriage. I don't waste my time advising such people.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 3:11pm On Mar 03
achimendy:

The only solution to this man's problem is to let him die in pain. Since he doesn't want to end such marriage. I don't waste my time advising such people.
He will not die, I have a perfect plan and I shall update the thread. He's too good to be in such trap, he will eventually come out of it. I say so
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by achimendy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
He will not die, I have a perfect plan and I shall update the thread. He's too good to be in such trap, he will eventually come out of it. I say so

Ok iyaebe the marriage saver.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by torqque7(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
He keeps saying it's because of his kids he still have her in his house, the annoying thing is this man is financially responsible for her 100% , takes care of her siblings too. Na him be their big in-law for her family. If you see this man outside you won't ever believe he's facing hell at home. I felt so much pity for him. If he were to be my uncle or related, that woman will be herself pack her things and never return. Sometimes I dislike this idea of minding one's business as that's what exactly his family is doing knowing fully well this woman is killing him gradually. Not me sha, I'll sooooo interfere and unremorsefully scatter that hell he calls marriage. Very sad situation

The man is a stvpi.d SIMP that has been locked in a bottle by that girl that's why he doesn't seem to have the balls to do anything and the fulllll is still financially responsible for the ho.ee 100%,pity..he is on his own he should just start making burial arrangements for himself.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Tranquility2345: 7:33pm On Mar 03
amnesty7:
A nice fiction. It needs only some finishing touches in the plot

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.