Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man (1193 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by Anguldi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02
Matters arising shocked
https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100006003758478&story_fbid=2378989425644493

Moderators: Rocktation, dominique, farano

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by Anguldi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02
undecided

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by advanceDNA: 3:56pm On Mar 02
Anguldi:
shocked

The only way some women won't be angry after break up is if she initiated the break up and she sees that she's far far prettier than ur new babe grin grin

But if na u break up go marry another girls...haaaaaa!!! U go chop curse till she meet another man wey go marry am....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by Rokiat(f): 4:40pm On Mar 02
So damn bitter over a man shame. For you to be doing something better with your life as a woman leveling up and doing better you are stalking your ex and writing nonsense just to give yourself high BP.

so foolish.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by Draslo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02
Damn she's pained.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02
yeye bitter ex who is pained because she wasnt the chosen one.

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by Karlifate: 6:54pm On Mar 02
The wife's ringtone is: As E Dey Sweet Us by Timaya cheesy

Meanwhile, the ex-babe behind closed door 👇 grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by jeromestarks: 7:04pm On Mar 02
Once you know your worth as a man, women who wish to manipulate you will just hate you.

If you asked a girl out and she says NO, walk away and see her become bittered.

If you called a girl and she didn't pick up the phone, stop calling and see her become bittered.

My ex tried to make me jealous. She called me one evening and among other things, she told me that she now have a boyfriend. I was so glad to the point that I collected the guys number, prayed for him and sent him 200 airtime.
This stu.pid girl became bittered.

Love your woman but if she wants to go, let her go. Don't fight to keep whom God has removed from your life.

12 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by eazzzy1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02
You can just tell the kind of person she is.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by WantsandMore: 10:13pm On Mar 02
jeromestarks:
Once you know your worth as a man, women who wish to manipulate you will just hate you.

If you called a girl and she didn't pick up the phone, stop calling and see her become bittered.

My ex tried to make me jealous. She called me one evening and among other things, she told me that she now have a boyfriend. I was so glad to the point that I collected the guys number, prayed for him and sent him 200 airtime.

Love your woman but if she wants to go, let her go. Don't fight to keep whom God has removed from your life.
200 naira airtime grin she really gara go

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by GoodSpirit: 11:18pm On Mar 02
Rokiat:
So damn bitter over a man shame. For you to be doing something better with your life as a woman leveling up and doing better you are stalking your ex and writing nonsense just to give yourself high BP.

so foolish.

Which man's shame? Women break up with men more than men break up with women, how many men since you were born have ever come out to make such statements against women?

Ladies should learn how to take rejection like men take from them, this life is easy we make it complex for ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by Gadafii: 12:12am On Mar 03
No wonder she was dumped

Women hate rejection pass death, and na dem dey reject/dump for flimsy excuses pass

2 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by jeromestarks: 7:06am On Mar 03
WantsandMore:
200 naira airtime grin she really gara go
Yeah. I spend what I have. I eat what I have. I don't live to impress anyone. If you don't like it, fvck off!

6 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by WantsandMore: 7:45am On Mar 03
jeromestarks:

Yeah. I spend what I have. I eat what I have. I don't live to impress anyone. If you don't like it, fvck off!
Ok so why are you angry?
Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by Tallesty1(m): 8:22am On Mar 03
advanceDNA:

The only way some women won't be angry after break up is if she initiated the break up and she sees that she's far far prettier than ur new babe grin grin

But if na u break up go marry another girls...haaaaaa!!! U go chop curse till she meet another man wey go marry am....
The man tagged her on the pictures

He brought the curses on himself.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by DDIA: 8:30am On Mar 03
Hell hath no fury like woman scorned grin

imagine cum buckets expecting to get married. grin

Jennyclay your time is coming when all the men who fvck you will settle down happily in marriage while you roam looking for who will pay and salvage the dilapidated thing in-between your legs until no value is left of it cool

3 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by jeromestarks: 8:55am On Mar 03
WantsandMore:
Ok so why are you angry?
You lack comprehensive skill.
Read the post again. This time do it slowly.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by WantsandMore: 9:04am On Mar 03
jeromestarks:

You lack comprehensive skill.
Read the post again. This time do it slowly.
Ok. You win. I hope you feel better now?
Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by advanceDNA: 9:53am On Mar 03
Tallesty1:
The man tagged her on the pictures

He brought the curses on himself.

If u say so
Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by fawaz050(m): 11:10am On Mar 03
Pain is that you?
Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by westlius(m): 11:37am On Mar 03
jeromestarks:

Omo you correct
Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by Yashita: 9:38pm On Mar 03
Anguldi:
undecided

You didn't add the part where she said.....

Re: Ex Girlfriend Wishes Bad For Married Man by Yashita: 9:40pm On Mar 03
The guy sef dey find trouble. Why tag your ex in your pre wedding shot?

(1) (Reply)

Count Down To Valentine! / Best Valentine's Gift / What Guys Do To Change Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.