Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

My New Marriage Is About To Crash - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New Marriage Is About To Crash (2486 Views)

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / Another Marriage About To Crash. / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Marriage Is About To Crash by 8inchesdick(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02
My name is Victor and am a Ghanaian
In 2020, my friend linked me to a friend of hers who lives and works in Canada because she is trying to make friends and mind you, both of them are from Ghana too
We started dating in 2021 and she travelled all the way from Canada to see me in Ghana, the truth is that Nissi is not anything close to my kind of woman because she is Short, No bumbum and the worst of it all, has a mouth Odour and doesn't know how to make love and sex
So boring in the bedroom
The truth was that I noticed all this traits but went ahead to introduce her to my family as the woman I want to marry and in 2022, we have to do our traditional marriage because she said because of her past experience, the only way she will trust me is we can do traditional marriage and I agreed.
All this are happening because of my desperation to travel abroad.
Now my Visa came out in November 2023 and I traveled to Canada.
Now for Me to get all my documents and Citizenship, I have to marry her officially in a court so that I can be able to work and move around.
Now my major problems is that we went to see a doctor for some test carried out on her and it came out that my wife Ovaries are not working and she won't be able to have a child unless we source for other ways like buying or getting someone whose ovaries matches her own so that the fertility doctor will inject it inside of her and also inseminate my sperm inside of her and all that.
Am so confused now and demoralized because it's obvious she knows about all this problem she has and choose to play me without letting me know earlier. Mind you she is in her early 30's.
Now we are battling, hormonal unbalance, no ovaries, she doesn't see her monthly period unless when she is induced with drugs and bad breath.
This is too much for me and am considering calling off the union even though it will take me back to Ghana.
Guys please what do you have me do in this ugly situation I found myself.
No insults please
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by thesicilian: 3:54pm On Mar 02
Don't worry, I won't insult you, but I will tell you the truth.

From the way you described her it shows you never had any feeling of love for her ab initio. How can you describe your own wife as "short, no bumbum, has mouth odor and doesn't know how to make love and sex"? Even if any of that is true, it's highly disrespectful.

You said so yourself you only married her for the visa. Well, now you're in Canada. What's your next move? All the fertility problems she has can be handled by an experienced gynecologist but I doubt you're motivated enough to go on that journey with her. She's a human being too, you know. And it's even possible she told you all these before marriage but you were blinded by your own greed and selfishness.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Anfieldboss: 4:00pm On Mar 02
Leave her alone and come back to Ghana. You obviously don't love your wife.
Love is a fundamental ingredient to keep a man in marriage.

9 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Hezzyluv: 4:01pm On Mar 02
Na you wan japa by all means. Do as it seemeth right to you. i.e, Carry ya cross.

Next...!

2 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by immortalcrown(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02
Never you prioritize material things or "connection" when choosing a spouse. This guy's major problem is not the lady's infertility.

The lady's physique and mouth odour are the problem here. He accepted her out of his desperation to enter Canada. Now that he has satisfied his curiosity to see Canada, he wants to be real. This is exploitation.

On the lady's part, she is wrong if she knew her fertility status ahead of the marriage arrangement and hid it from the guy. What about the friend that linked them up, didn't she knew these things before the linkage?

5 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by nifemi25(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02
That's simply your cross. Carry it without estimation...even Jesus carried his cross himself... If you decided to leave simply because of mouth odour and bumbumless ... You might later settle with a devil in disguise..

1 Like

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Offpointng: 4:19pm On Mar 02
But on the contrary, Why do people play with other people's feelings and toy with their mental health cuz of selfish interest??

This is very Stupid of you OP. You don't play with people's well being cuz of your selfish interest

6 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by matify83: 4:32pm On Mar 02
You can't eat your cake and have it.

Choose you poison!

1 Like

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by PlsBanMe: 5:00pm On Mar 02
As a greedy man that you are, you should manage it like that. You think you are the only one that's cunny. She knows her problem and offerred you a chance to travel because of that.

Enjoy your relationship with the mouth odour and the problem with her getting married.

Happy married life in advance.

2 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Houseofglam7(f): 5:18pm On Mar 02
If it were a thread about a woman using a man for citizenship et al, it would’ve hit frontpage and had not less than 500,000 comments.
You’re simply using her as a means to an end.
What marriage/dating has become
Tsk tsk tsk tsk

5 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02
i dont understand you people... ok, you want to japa at any cost and decided to pretend to like this unattractive woman and marry her to go to Canada...but why would you even want to have a baby with a woman you dont love? are you that heartless/evil?!

if she is infertile then thats a blessing for you unless you want to use the baby for your evil permanent visa plot...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Kenda123: 6:15pm On Mar 02
Bro kindly leave that woman and come back home.
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by eniolorunfe: 6:17pm On Mar 02
Hehehe… cunning man die, cunning man bury am grin

If you’re interested in making your path straight and doing the right thing going forward, return to Ghana and dissolve the union since you’re yet to get married in Canada. Not good bringing a child/children into this mess. Both of you are not sincere towards each other. If you want to travel out explore other means.

3 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by ravensckar(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02
Wetin dey worry this guy? It's like your village people dey use your picture fan themselves. ; angry angry

She's short, she has mouth odour, she doesn't know how to knack and she's having difficulty conceiving. Ehn ehn? Some of us dating Naija ladies self dey suffer pass this without any hope of GREEN CARD. I know many guys whose babes have smelly kpekus, them dey manage am like that because Hoelosho money don cost. cheesy cheesy

If you know how much it costs to JAPA legally, then, you'll kneel down and thank your wife for providing you with the easiest route. So long as that yonda no dey smell, OP, you're good to go. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by We4all: 6:43pm On Mar 02
You wanted to migrate, and she needed to get married. Both of you used each other. Stop complaining.

2 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by 1Sharon(f): 6:54pm On Mar 02
Your cross to carry. It's the life you chose.
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Rechargeam247(f): 7:00pm On Mar 02
Tales by moonlight
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Jewessgratitud3: 7:02pm On Mar 02
Even if you cross the hurdles of childlessness and get your stay in Canada, youll still leave her because the love is not there. Better you leave her now so someone who truly loves her can marry her and last with her.

Go back to Ghana with your "fresh' breath and bedmatics . She got nothing to lose but you may never get that opportunity again.

You're not perfect yet you project someone else's imperfection and make her look like she committed a crime meanwhile she's willing to accept you inspite of your brokeness and dependency on her.

3 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Freelancerr(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by muller101(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02
If you have slept with her. Keep managing her like that.
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by flokii: 8:51pm On Mar 02
Go back to Accra guy.. it's not by force to stay in a place or relationship you don't feel comfortable.
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Jayboi(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02
Bros. Keep managing her like that o. It's the sacrifice u av to pay. At least till u get Ur Pali. U may then re-evaluate
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by LLSAINT(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02
All I can say is that you be
Dopemu, Adamu, Odeh, mugu.
You open eye out of desperation fall inside well
Now you dey share your story finding pity?
Commot for road, Ozwor
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by CandidAdmin(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02
Hope she can't accuse you for rape sha?
Cause I no too trust women.
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Proserpina: 9:30pm On Mar 02

2 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Biglittlelois(f): 9:56pm On Mar 02
If your wife is as unattractive as you said, isn't it a good thing your sperm won't be mixed with her eggs? I mean, your kid won't have her unattractive features, you get to choose the eggs of a beautiful woman, preferably a white woman right?

Nonsense and tales by moonlight.
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Anguldi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02
One chance tongue
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Sirhush(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02
What you will do next will be made known to you by my Oga at the top

grin grin

Seun
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by NaBanga: 12:13am On Mar 03
This is a business deal on both ends. You both used each other. You need to compensate her financially, if you decide to follow this through. Don't just use and dump someone. If you choose to do traditional marriage and get your papers, be ready to buy her a house or something of substantial value before you leave. Ultimately leaving her is the best choice, because neither of you love one another. Don't stay in a miserable and unhappy marriage because you will regret it. However, give her something substantial to offset what you have done.

2 Likes

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by LaRosa01: 4:46am On Mar 03
una can talk rubbish,make them no say person mouth dey smell even when the thing dey smell because na woman.the fact is the woman dangle green card trick am into bondage,even when she know say she no fit ever born pikin,so your guess is as good as mine what she was doing with her life,the man too na Hungry thief,him sell him soul for green card.in the end thief thief from thief make them go settle thief matter.

thesicilian:
Don't worry, I won't insult you, but I will tell you the truth.

From the way you described her it shows you never had any feeling of love for her ab initio. How can you describe your own wife as "short, no bumbum, has mouth odor and doesn't know how to make love and sex"? Even if any of that is true, it's highly disrespectful.

You said so yourself you only married her for the visa. Well, now you're in Canada. What's your next move? All the fertility problems she has can be handled by an experienced gynecologist but I doubt you're motivated enough to go on that journey with her. She's a human being too, you know. And it's even possible she told you all these before marriage but you were blinded by your own greed and selfishness.
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by GoodSpirit: 5:21am On Mar 03
Houseofglam7:
If it were a thread about a woman using a man for citizenship et al, it would’ve hit frontpage and had not less than 500,000 comments.
You’re simply using her as a means to an end.
What marriage/dating has become
Tsk tsk tsk tsk

In your head? Before you commented did you see any lady commenting and did you see any man clapping for him? If it were to be a woman you will still support her because you are incapable of taking accountability and responsibilities just like men. Watch how the guy took responsibilities for the decisions he made by telling exactly what happened without sugar coating it, can you make such decisions when you find yourself in such scenario? That's the difference between a man and a woman, so stop crying and learn accountability just as men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by sameoldguy: 5:24am On Mar 03
Both of you are together for mutual benefit, and now that you both got what you want, you all will have to stick together for better for worse.

She is your wife already, please get use to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Good Manners Give Rise To Good Relationship / Help-my Relationship At Stake / Classic Fish Bowl Aquarium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.