Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

My New Marriage Is About To Crash - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New Marriage Is About To Crash (2493 Views)

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / Another Marriage About To Crash. / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Creamypie(m): 5:54am On Mar 03
Na your wife u describe Like this so? Na Canada, Canada, Canada, canad
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Creamypie(m): 5:56am On Mar 03
Na your wife u describe Like this so? Na Canada, Canada, Canada, canada,cana....
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by thesicilian: 7:25am On Mar 03
LaRosa01:

una can talk rubbish,make them no say person mouth dey smell even when the thing dey smell because na woman.the fact is the woman dangle green card trick am into bondage,even when she know say she no fit ever born pikin,so your guess is as good as mine what she was doing with her life,the man too na Hungry thief,him sell him soul for green card.in the end thief thief from thief make them go settle thief matter.

Find your mate to play with

1 Like

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by SIXFEETUNDER: 8:06am On Mar 03
Story for the gods
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by laivwire(m): 10:33am On Mar 03
Oga Titus don jam madam titus. You wanted to play her but got played in the process. You better do the needful and find youre ssquare root. You can migrate to canada on your own if you work hard enough. You don't have to piggybackk on other people to your's and others lifetime detriment.
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by LordIsaac(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03
thesicilian:
Don't worry, I won't insult you, but I will tell you the truth.

From the way you described her it shows you never had any feeling of love for her ab initio. How can you describe your own wife as "short, no bumbum, has mouth odor and doesn't know how to make love and sex"? Even if any of that is true, it's highly disrespectful.

You said so yourself you only married her for the visa. Well, now you're in Canada. What's your next move? All the fertility problems she has can be handled by an experienced gynecologist but I doubt you're motivated enough to go on that journey with her. She's a human being too, you know. And it's even possible she told you all these before marriage but you were blinded by your own greed and selfishness.
You have said it all. Wisdom is not far from your doorstep!

1 Like

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Stevenbright(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03
8inchesdick:

The issues you stated can all be managed but you just want to eat your cake and have.

Short: You knew this before you agreed to marry her. So, what has changed?

No bumbum: You also knew this before you agreed to marry her. So, what has changed?

Has a mouth Odour: You knew this before you agreed to marry her too. So, what has changed? If you care to find out, there might be a solution to this.

Doesn't know how to make love and sex: Teach her, she will get better at it and with this she might just be the faithful type. Sex is not food. Take it easy.

Ovaries are not working: There can be a medical solution to this via her money and your cooperation and understanding. So what is your problem.

You got into it with your clear eyes but just want to eat your cake and have it. Just stifle it...
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by takimsipho(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03
See as everyone is just bashing the guy. African ladies have been marrying for visa since as long as I remember. Some even get married to the guys photo and when they go over to see him, they find out he is a dwarf, or physically challenged. They say with him long enough to find their feet and then divorce him. Abroad is filled with women who are divorced from the man that took them there. Na today? Op, just chill, ok. Stay with her for a while until you find your feet and then divorce her since you're clearly not attracted to her. Nobody should guilt trip you, women do it all the time. Women use men to climb the the social ladder, but when a man does it, he is evil.

1 Like

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by HRMK: 2:22pm On Mar 03
SIMPLY PLAY ALONG TILL YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT!BOTH OF YOU CAN LATER DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO ABOUT!!
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by ThaFirstLady: 3:04pm On Mar 03
8inchesdick:
My name is Victor and am a Ghanaian
In 2020, my friend linked me to a friend of hers who lives and works in Canada because she is trying to make friends and mind you, both of them are from Ghana too
We started dating in 2021 and she travelled all the way from Canada to see me in Ghana, the truth is that Nissi is not anything close to my kind of woman because she is Short, No bumbum and the worst of it all, has a mouth Odour and doesn't know how to make love and sex
So boring in the bedroom
The truth was that I noticed all this traits but went ahead to introduce her to my family as the woman I want to marry and in 2022, we have to do our traditional marriage because she said because of her past experience, the only way she will trust me is we can do traditional marriage and I agreed.
All this are happening because of my desperation to travel abroad.
Now my Visa came out in November 2023 and I traveled to Canada.
Now for Me to get all my documents and Citizenship, I have to marry her officially in a court so that I can be able to work and move around.
Now my major problems is that we went to see a doctor for some test carried out on her and it came out that my wife Ovaries are not working and she won't be able to have a child unless we source for other ways like buying or getting someone whose ovaries matches her own so that the fertility doctor will inject it inside of her and also inseminate my sperm inside of her and all that.
Am so confused now and demoralized because it's obvious she knows about all this problem she has and choose to play me without letting me know earlier. Mind you she is in her early 30's.
Now we are battling, hormonal unbalance, no ovaries, she doesn't see her monthly period unless when she is induced with drugs and bad breath.
This is too much for me and am considering calling off the union even though it will take me back to Ghana.
Guys please what do you have me do in this ugly situation I found myself.
No insults please
Na laugh i just dey laugh here. Stopped reading your lengthy nonsense at the way you described your own wife. Maybe she's your karma self. Btw, it is apparent you are just an ignorant low life who must jakpa by force. With technological advancement and advancement in science etc, these things you stated about your wife should have some form of cure or treatment? Don't be an all round failure in life. Take the advice of @thesicilian

1 Like

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by Houseofglam7(f): 6:32pm On Mar 03
GoodSpirit:

In your head? Before you commented did you see any lady commenting and did you see any man clapping for him? If it were to be a woman you will still support her because you are incapable of taking accountability and responsibilities just like men. Watch how the guy took responsibilities for the decisions he made by telling exactly what happened without sugar coating it, can you make such decisions when you find yourself in such scenario? That's the difference between a man and a woman, so stop crying and learn accountability just as men.
You’ve been noticed kiddo
Now scram.
Boy bye.
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by GoodSpirit: 7:18pm On Mar 03
Houseofglam7:

You’ve been noticed kiddo
Now scram.
Boy bye.

Grandma well-done.
Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by drmikeadams(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03
thesicilian:
Don't worry, I won't insult you, but I will tell you the truth.

From the way you described her it shows you never had any feeling of love for her ab initio. How can you describe your own wife as "short, no bumbum, has mouth odor and doesn't know how to make love and sex"? Even if any of that is true, it's highly disrespectful.

You said so yourself you only married her for the visa. Well, now you're in Canada. What's your next move? All the fertility problems she has can be handled by an experienced gynecologist but I doubt you're motivated enough to go on that journey with her. She's a human being too, you know. And it's even possible she told you all these before marriage but you were blinded by your own greed and selfishness.
unless u want to go back to Ghana,berra stay I the fake marriage

1 Like

Re: My New Marriage Is About To Crash by GenderMix: 7:30am On Mar 04
immortalcrown:
Never you prioritize material things or "connection" when choosing a spouse. This guy's major problem is not the lady's infertility.

The lady's physique and mouth odour are the problem here. He accepted her out of his desperation to enter Canada. Now that he has satisfied his curiosity to see Canada, he wants to be real. This is exploitation.

On the lady's part, she is wrong if she knew her fertility status ahead of the marriage arrangement and hid it from the guy. What about the friend that linked them up, didn't she knew these things before the linkage?

👍

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / Is Adultery Forgivable / Please Save The Live Of My Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.