Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? (672 Views)

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by ThMysteriousMan(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02
Hello, everyone. I could really use your assistance. There's this chemist shop owned by a lady, and I often go there to buy drugs and other items when needed. However, I've recently noticed something—I'm developing feelings for her. We don't talk much, and it seems she might be a few years older than me. The truth is, I haven't dated a woman older than me, so I'm feeling a bit nervous. Can you please walk me through how to initiate a conversation with her and ask her out? I appreciate the mature advice.

Please this is very important, I really need a heads up.
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by rdsco(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by ThMysteriousMan(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02
rdsco:
First off, how old are you and how old do you think she is

I'm 27, but I always seem to guess women's ages wrong. I'm not sure if she has crossed 30.
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by rdsco(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by TrustNone: 4:52pm On Mar 02
rdsco:
I've forgotten what I wanted to type
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by ThMysteriousMan(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02
Please guys, I need the real OGs here
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02
Op have money, more money, more money.money answers all things

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by ThMysteriousMan(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02
BigBlackPreek:
Op have money, more money, more money

I know.

Those who don't have money still find a way to balance Life.

2 Likes

Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by larryking78(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02
ThMysteriousMan:

Can you please walk me through how to initiate a conversation with her and ask her out? I appreciate the mature advice.
First Pray to God about it.

Initiating a conversation is not a big deal, just be bold and start with you want to buy something, then look at her face and tell something you notice about her smiles, her attention to details and her personality. She will listen more. Then tell her she's neat and calm, and etc.

Dating a lady is good, the process involves some thoughts heads up like ending in relationship, having sex together, then pregnancy, and babies in between, family starting and etc. So you need God first. Go and pray to God for direction. So that you will be on the right track. If God gives you peace of mind, you are good to approach her. But I hope it's not 30K salary you are collecting o, because that's a big Problem, don't date a lady while you are collected even 50K salary. That money is not enough for the 2 of u. Am sincere. Ensure you have good income above 100K in case she needs serious attention you can stand up.to.help.

Olorun a wa pelu e
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by ThMysteriousMan(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02
larryking78:

First Pray to God about it.

Initiating a conversation is not a big deal, just be bold and start with you want to buy something, then look at her face and tell something you notice about her smiles, her attention to details and her personality. She will listen more. Then tell her she's neat and calm, and etc.

Dating a lady is good, the process involves some thoughts heads up like ending in relationship, having sex together, then pregnancy, and babies in between, family starting and etc. So you need God first. Go and pray to God for direction. So that you will be on the right track. If God gives you peace of mind, you are good to approach her. But I hope it's not 30K salary you are collecting o, because that's a big Problem, don't date a lady while you are collected even 50K salary. That money is not enough for the 2 of u. Am sincere. Ensure you have good income above 100K in case she needs serious attention you can stand up.to.help.

Olorun a wa pelu e

I'm not too religious,

Omo, I didn't know that it will require much Sha.

Thanks for your input, I appreciate
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by ThMysteriousMan(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02
I still need more heads up please
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by Uchesis: 9:07pm On Mar 02
You want to toast babe for this bababluu regime? When guys like us don pursue the ones we get
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by ThMysteriousMan(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02
Uchesis:
You want to toast babe for this bababluu regime? When guys like us don pursue the ones we get

No matter the situation, once you are alive,life must go on. That you pursue your babe no mean everyone should.
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by Proserpina: 9:39pm On Mar 02
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by Chingyyy878: 10:06pm On Mar 02
Bros e no too hard, just calmly reason with her. You no really need much talk.

You no need to cram many talks to talk to a woman. Just be yourself and most especially no lie or form Wetin you no be.

I hail !!
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by ThMysteriousMan(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02
Chingyyy878:
Bros e no too hard, just calmly reason with her. You no really need much talk.

You no need to cram many talks to talk to a woman. Just be yourself and most especially no lie or form Wetin you no be.

I hail !!

I get.
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by talk2hb1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02
ThMysteriousMan:
Hello, everyone. I could really use your assistance. There's this chemist shop owned by a lady, and I often go there to buy drugs and other items when needed. However, I've recently noticed something—I'm developing feelings for her. We don't talk much, and it seems she might be a few years older than me. The truth is, I haven't dated a woman older than me, so I'm feeling a bit nervous. Can you please walk me through how to initiate a conversation with her and ask her out? I appreciate the mature advice.

Here are quick tips:

No Woman is above you, except your Mammy.

Talk to her as you will talk to other guys normal normal.

You can talk about anything, but start with what she is interested in first before you draw her to your domain.

Flirt with her a little, complement maybe her hair or clothes, bag, etc. (this could be the ice breaker for your first conversation)
"Nice Hairdo, Clothes, This color look good on you, blah, blah"

Ask about her clothes even if you know about it already, let her explain it.
You can talk about her school, her friends, what she loves doing, etc.

Ask for her help on a little something, to stamp you in her memory. And don't forget to reward her for that even if it was just a snacks.

Keep driving her towards your goal, making her your babe.

Focus on your mission and don't get carried away, so you won't get friendzone/brotherzone

Read her mood before initiating any sequence.

Don't get too excited and intimidated she might be interested in you too, but too shy to approach you.

Don't expect it to work out fine, she can slap you, shout on you, reject you. Shits happens, move on but remember the lesson learnt from her.
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by ThMysteriousMan(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02
talk2hb1:

Here are quick tips:

No Woman is above you, except your Mammy.

Talk to her as you will talk to other guys normal normal.

You can talk about anything, but start with what she is interested in first before you draw her to your domain.

Flirt with her a little, complement maybe her hair or clothes, bag, etc. (this could be the ice breaker for your first conversation)
"Nice Hairdo, Clothes, This color look good on you, blah, blah"

Ask about her clothes even if you know about it already, let her explain it.
You can talk about her school, her friends, what she loves doing, etc.

Ask for her help on a little something, to stamp you in her memory. And don't forget to reward her for that even if it was just a snacks.

Keep driving her towards your goal, making her your babe.

Focus on your mission and don't get carried away, so you won't get friendzone/brotherzone

Read her mood before initiating any sequence.

Don't get too excited and intimidated she might be interested in you too, but too shy to approach you.

Don't expect it to work out fine, she can slap you, shout on you, reject you. Shits happens, move on but remember the lesson learnt from her.

🙌🙌🙌
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by cerpvad(m): 9:34am On Mar 03
First step, Do you know how to smile very well? I mean a funny smile like that of an slowpoke but with confidence . Whenever you go to buy at her shop, just give her such a smile and walk away. Do this like five times and make sure she notices your similes each time you go there. She will surely smile back at you each time and with that you are already warming her hearts and preparing a good ground for rapports.

The next step, Start talking and passing jokes ate her.

The last step, ask if you could both go grab some lunch together someday.

You will come back and thank me here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Talk To Her And Ask For A Date? by larryking78(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03
ThMysteriousMan:

Before you develop the feelings for her, Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCY8eRNCc6w?si=Gc2XgUtBAEW-DTmi

(1) (Reply)

I'm Porting My SIM To Glo Because Of Their Free Data. / Changing Your Religion For Love? / Do I Really Luv Her Or Am Simply Gone Bunkers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.