Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries (30516 Views)

Buhari Embarks On Eighth Foreign Trip In Five Months / Nigeria Ranks Eighth Among 162 Countries With High Mass Killings / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Nolevel666: 10:29pm On Mar 02
Who is this one?

Do i look happy to you?
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02
A poll that the respondents are barely 1% of the population = Crap.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by PAQ(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02
drlateef:

The insertion of DR Congo in that top list just confirms my belief that this is a load of poo.😂😂😂. This is a country where people are killing each other everyday because of gold and diamonds.

Only gold & diamond. Here we are killing ourselves over;
1. Land
2. Religious beliefs
3. Gold
4. Crude oil
5. Power/ political appointment
6. Naira
7. Dollar
8. Recently food... Rice as a matter of fact

How happy can you be knowing you can get killed easily in Nigeria because of the above?
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by okeke6969: 10:59pm On Mar 02
Ola9ja23:
Wait for the wailers

What of the people with highest number of HBP? They are always sad though

I think this report is not about dot in a circle

I wonder how you reason?
Many primary and secondaryschool students don't attend class regularly because of no transportation money.
Do you think their parents and guardians are happy? Many worker had stopped going to work because of same.
Abeg, shift one side with your bigot ladden BLOKOS.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Theoarhics: 11:21pm On Mar 02
If we get country we happy pass for this Tinubu regime then na devil they govern those countries. No leader should be as wicked as or less as Tinubu.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by NwokoloOwa: 11:24pm On Mar 02
South Africans are naturally not happy people. How come they occupy No 3. They should be around thirty something
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by VanuatuWycombe: 11:36pm On Mar 02
Malroux:
I could still remember when Nigeria was ranked the happiest people in the world during Jonathan administration. Imagine the damages this satanic APC has done to Nigeria!

Share the statistics with us, to buttress your point, please.
The last time Nigerians were voted the happiest on earth was in 2003.

Was GEJ ruling Nigeria in spirit in 2003? Jonathan ruled Nigeria from 2010 to 2015.

Man, pack your sh!t. Don’t feed us with l!es.
I can imagine the kind of brain those liking your comment have.

Please ignore any article you could have read in 2011 about Nigeria being the happiest country.m that year.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Agugbadin: 11:41pm On Mar 02
This list is fake.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by tojahh(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02
Ola9ja23:
Wait for the wailers

What of the people with highest number of HBP? They are always sad though

I think this report is not about dot in a circle

Wwe should talk about this your foolery first grin

Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by LillyandDaisy: 11:51pm On Mar 02
tunjijones:
You think Fela called Nigerians suffering and smiling for nothing?
actually my thought, depends on there actual definition of happiness
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Pristine664: 12:24am On Mar 03
Malroux:
I could still remember when Nigeria was ranked the happiest people in the world during Jonathan administration. Imagine the damages this satanic APC has done to Nigeria!

Hahaha happiest in Africa not in the world. 😂
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:15am On Mar 03
We are actually very happy but the problem is that the economy is not happy so we couldn't showcase our happiness on social media hence we relocated from happiest in the world to 8 in African.

See b4 Tinubu leaves office.......
Make I close mouth
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Nyanabo(m): 1:59am On Mar 03
Person go de for him bedroom at a far away European country de determine how happy people in Africa are.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by InvertedHammer: 2:21am On Mar 03
/
The poorer, the happier.

So FG has no incentives to bring them out of poverty.

But then is it really happiness?

Nigerians are cowards that'd rather turn insults to jokes than confrontation.

/
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Otunbakay(m): 3:57am On Mar 03
You mean the most extremely suffering and happy people on the face of the earth. People that have refused to take their destiny in their own hand.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Publiuscrassus(m): 4:47am On Mar 03
Where Ghana dey for the list
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:59am On Mar 03
Did they check on me maybe I'm happy too Mouh nah Dey use nnah generation Dey play!!!
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by walozanga(m): 6:26am On Mar 03
Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Kog45(m): 6:29am On Mar 03
Hungry people wey Dey dance Twe Twe
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by drlateef: 6:48am On Mar 03
Minsk24:

The fighting is mainly concentrated in the East.... that country is very big

I know DR Congo very well. I have some dealings there. Most parts are not safe. Yes it is far bigger than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by ModestManager: 7:05am On Mar 03
Except for Mauritius and Gabon among those in the list, all of them qualified for the just concluded Nations Cup tourney, AFCON '23
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by heysquare(m): 7:09am On Mar 03
Nword22:
Nonsense, from happiest people under Jonathan to 8 in Africa.

May thunder strike those who voted for calamity and manhood jackubu.
You still carry Jonathan for head like gala as if no one complains of hardship during his tenure! Is there any govt regime which no one complains of bad govt as far as this nation concerns? From immemorial, Nigerians has been like this! We complained about everything and when another govt take over we discovered the previous govt was even better!
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by TruthHurts1(m): 7:23am On Mar 03
No. I mean an entire MUMU region full of MUMU beggars

VEHINTOLAR:

Yes,like this beggar here !
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Daniel7543: 7:47am On Mar 03
Pocochantas
Cococandy
Jennyclay
Kobojunkie
Siofra
Goodlady
Anny69
EreluRoz
Spicycat
Uyailncomparabl
Animegirl
Folake4u

Una good morning oo… Happy Sunday, hw una night? I just wan tell una say I’m still single nd I’m searching.
As una dey go church make una dress decently, make una no make pastor preeq dey rise for ulter as he dey preach nd most importantly make una pray for me… i am a stack pegan. I go see una later in the day…… Una bye bye ooo

Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by lacasera14(m): 7:50am On Mar 03
But with the way prices of things are increasing everyday, are Nigerians truly happy? Eh Apc warriors? Are you guys truly happy that you go to the market everyday and expect surprises? What sort of ranking is this and what yardstick did they use?
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Nword22: 9:32am On Mar 03
heysquare:

You still carry Jonathan for head like gala as if no one complains of hardship during his tenure! Is there any govt regime which no one complains of bad govt as far as this nation concerns? From immemorial, Nigerians has been like this! We complained about everything and when another govt take over we discovered the previous govt was even better!

My brother buhairy is better than tuhary.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by Spicycat(f): 9:48am On Mar 03
Daniel7543:

Una good morning oo… Happy Sunday, hw una night? I just wan tell una say I’m still single nd I’m searching.
As una dey go church make una dress decently, make una no make pastor preeq dey rise for ulter as he dey preach nd most importantly make una pray for me… i am a stack pegan. I go see una later in the day…… Una bye bye ooo

You again

Mr available shoulder undecided, go and donate that your shoulder to sanitation officers to use as mopping stick. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by makaveli902: 10:57am On Mar 04
drlateef:

The insertion of DR Congo in that top list just confirms my belief that this is a load of poo.😂😂😂. This is a country where people are killing each other everyday because of gold and diamonds.

They might be Happy to kill themselves, maybe that's the source of their HAPPINESS 😊 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu starts Work On Obuaku-River Port / Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.