Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings (9939 Views)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Movies With Unpredictable Endings / ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by iice(f): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
I'm drawing a blank. Fried again lipsrsealed
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
iice:

I'm drawing a blank. Fried again lipsrsealed
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
der is dis Ghanaian movie dat i find interesting. 'THE GAME'. The story line was good.
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by roqchiq(f): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2011
THE SKELETON KEY. I actualy returnd 3 copies of dat movie,cos i tot d dubbing was incmplete.am stil waitin 4 d cmplete version!! Any1?!!
Yeah! D OTHERS gt me 2. Who luvvvs INCEPTION?!
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by nagoma(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
Ronald Dahl stories that were filmed.

Tales of the unexpected series. Some kept me bemused and dumbfounded for days!
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by sholay2011(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
how cud some1 wiv IQ, i mean high one anyway wud say figurine isnt entertaining. i guess u re nt artistically inclined,
even d xters were entertaining esp linda played by funlola aofiyebi who is very talkativ, non-challant nd hyperactive in d movie.
i guess most nigerians dnt even knw gud movies frm whack ones, i wonda hw many watch oscar-nominated or oscar-winning films nd per4mances,
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by publisher(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=15pt]THE SIXTH SENSE (Bruce wilis) has to be the baba of them all,cos i can bet that no one knew that Bruce Wilis' character was also a ghost.
As for 'Shutter Island',at the end of the movie,i thought 'I' was the one who was crazy, and not any of the movies' characters shocked[/size]

roqchiq:

THE SKELETON KEY. I actualy returnd 3 copies of dat movie,cos i tot d dubbing was incmplete.am stil waitin 4 d cmplete version!! Any1?!!
Yeah! D OTHERS gt me 2. Who luvvvs INCEPTION?!

[size=15pt]I found 'the skeleton key' rather annoying but at the same time it was good to know that the two black slave maids kept on using voodoo to reincarnate themselves and taking over the bodies of unsupecting white folks. Good movie tho' tongue[/size]
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by obinna5000(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
publisher:

[size=15pt]
As for 'Shutter Island',at the end of the movie,i thought 'I' was the one who was crazy, and not any of the movies' characters shocked[/size]

grin  grin

@topic
- Memento (2000)
- Inception (2010)
- The Sixth Sense (1999)
- Fight Club (1999)
- Gone Baby Gone (2007)
- The Usual Suspects (1995)
- 12 Monkeys (1995)
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
- Cloverfield (2008)
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Coldsteel(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
lost
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by omega25red(m): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
Seven
the departed
the heist
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by tegasworld: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
the others 2001
vanilla sky (tom cruise)
skeleton key
11-11-11 2011
pirhna 2010
kyle XY
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
I would take DUMMY and REBECCA,LETTER FROM AN UNKNOWN WOMAN,JANE EYRE,THUNDERBOLT.
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
Inception
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2011
for my surprise endings, i agree with figurine, beyond a reasonable doubt was just unbelievable, the guy who was in 'passions', miguel, was the protagonist, he had a baby face, who'd have known!!!, others
SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION,
HORRIBLE BOSSES,
DRAG "HER" TO HELL
WALL STREET, MONEY NEVER SLEEPS
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 1
AND SOME OTHERS I DONT RECALL NOW

BUT THESE ARE DIFFERENT FROM MOVIES I FOUND INTERESTING, THESE ARE MORE LIKE MOVIES WITH FLABBERGASTING ENDINGS!!!
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by nedu2000(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hasn't any of U̶̲̥̅̊ guy seen d movie sequel "SAW", d endings fasinates me

1 Like

Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2011
Senseless has an awkward ending
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by drollster(m): 4:20am On Nov 14, 2011
Twelve monkeys is a very good film with a surprise ending.
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by doubella: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2011
BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, this movie left me so so so dumb, and shocked. if u havent watched it pls do
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by bidex(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2011
Leap year
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by dapachez: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2011
The movie iris takes this award,just go check it out
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by gossips(f): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2011
As per Oyinbo film, I love the ending of Last Night starring Kiera Knightely, Sam Worthington, Eva Mendes & one guy wey I nor remember hin name. The movie was a bit drab but the ending though not twisted more than makes up for it. Only intelligent folks will grab the relevance of Kiera Knightely's shoes on the floor when she and her husband hugged at the end Cool. . .Brilliant piece of storytelling IMO Cheesy

i totally agree with you. really liked Eva in her role.
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by cynthiafred67(f): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
The Ghost
Salt and the Game,
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by dserious: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2011
For me its Primal Fear and Shutter Island for endings.
Inception was twisted all the way
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by vescucci(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
dserious:

For me its Primal Fear and Shutter Island for endings.
Inception was twisted all the way

Lol at all the way
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by dserious: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2011
Seriously, I had to watch inception a second time to get a good grip, but dats what i call a movie, its amongst my best ever wink
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by kannymoore(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
Well I know a lot of top notch movies have been bandied about but does anyone remember "the tourist?"

Mehn, Johnny depp was charming. Lol!
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by iice(f): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
Ok just remembered one. Atonement.
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by kayswag100(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2011
Haba guys! havnt Y'all heard of USUAL SUSPECTS or cool
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by tammyswits(f): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2011
Am going to say something pretty random; guys on this thread, actually speak good English,
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2011
Oh also check this film out, Autopsy
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by hermon985: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2011
really adorable with the Lost in my car , you know with the super but cheaper car DVD player from
http://www.justcardvd.com/
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by freecocoa(f): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
DRAG ME TO HELL is one movie that angered me at the end,I mean like WTF after going through all that,she was still taken by the lamia.

TITANIC,what's the essence of the love na,if he had to die.mscheeew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Soundtrack / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? / Opinion: Nigerian Films Are Getting Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.