Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings (9940 Views)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Movies With Unpredictable Endings / ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Vieira(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2011
Nothing beats the original "I am your father" scene from Empire Strikes Back. I remember thinking how could a film end with the baddies winning?

Honourable mentions:

Usual Suspects - Just awesome ending
Prime Suspect - Great story and twist made possible by Ed Nortons great acting
Memento - What? He was fooling himself all along? Awesome. My fave movie
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by kokoA(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
The Usual Suspects

Shutter Island

Dorian Gray
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by NollyMovie: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
Arlington Road
is a great movie & seen several times grin
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by vescucci(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
The Prestige. How could I have forgotten? The Illusionist too
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2011
Yup Prestige is another
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wow its the dark knight 4 me
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by webbjamie(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2012
'Dorian Gray' was Epic but i think the ending was conclusive though, with him getting killed and all.

Then there's 'Inception' an absolutely brilliant movie but i got pretty sad when that top didn't didn't stop spinning, i wonder whether Dicaprio's character was still dreaming, undecided undecided undecided undecided

'9 dead' was pretty inconclusive too, one of the major antagonists actually emerged the sole survivor, that really irked me. angry angry angry
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Honeycity(f): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
megan is missing
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
The Usual Suspects is the movie with the most surprising ending I've ever seen. Who would have thought 'Verbal' was 'Keyser Soze'? I mean 'The Keyser Soze(the devil himself)'?
I like the way Sherlock Holmes:The Game Of Shadows was ended. How did he survive the fall?
I like Figurine too, what do U believe
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
80% of hollwood movies
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by dastudent(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
500 days of summer,The usual suspects,Closer(julia robert,Jude law).
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by obinna5000(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
da student:

500 days of summer

@da student
smiley

Oga, how far? We never see this year o!!!
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by dastudent(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
obinna5000:

@da student
smiley

Oga, how far? We never see this year o!!!

Yes oo!i go dey Ozone on sunday for Underworld.Hope you are good sha?
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by obinna5000(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2012
da student:

Yes oo!i go dey Ozone on sunday for Underworld.Hope you are good sha?

@da student
I'm good.
As for Underworld 4, I go wait for the DVD. cheesy
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by dastudent(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
obinna5000:

@da student
I'm good.
As for Underworld 4, I go wait for the DVD. cheesy
lol!Na the sound effects for the theatre i dey interested in.

The way Co-Host for spill.com dey talk actually got me interested.
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by dannywilliams: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn part 1,
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by kawkab: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2012
The Departed
The Road to Perdition
Primal Fear
Enemy at the Hate
The devil's advocatw
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Leefem: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
The Inception and Half Nelson.
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by mkmyers45(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
One of the best definitely has to be 'After-Life(2009)'
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Shugamania(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
Has anyone seen wild things? Really whacked movie..
The inception.
Saw..dat movie is somthn else..
Shutter island is an all-time fave with me, though it messed with my head a bit... I spent a few mins watchin dat ending over and over again, not sure what 2 believe. Is he actually teddy d marshal or patient no 67?? I eventually went wt d latter.
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by Parnassuss(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2012
John Travolta's "Basic"
Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction"
John Cusack's "Identity"
Re: Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings by vescucci(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2012
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Soundtrack / Opinion: Nigerian Films Are Getting Better / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.