Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals (27666 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals by Smallengineer07: 11:50am On Mar 04
JealousCobra:
Inglorious miss, instead of pleading eternally, he is questioning !! 😁😁

He need a wipe of USB cord on that his empty skull.

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals by lexyclasy: 1:36pm On Mar 04
Shadomaan7:
Wow, its amazing how one miss can still evoke such strong emotions and reactions from fans even after so many years. It shows the passion and love for the game.
That miss was epic and would have sealed our qualification into Quarter finals, the game was almost over, we cant forget that miss bro, even after your departure generation to come will still reference that your miss hahhahah
Re: I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals by Rastty: 3:46pm On Mar 04
Dem suppose stone martins for that die minute missed.... angry
Re: I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals by hstar: 5:28pm On Mar 06
flatROCKhead:
Not true..

Nigerians are cursed with forgetfulness. They only remember frivolous things..That's why the politicians play with their empty heads. The likes of Obi that failed miserably as governor in Anambra is still being called upon by some demented fellow from one side of the country claiming he is the best thing after sliced bread. Atiku who almost sold Aso rock also enjoys praises by Many cos it's in the past.. etc
Tinubu nkor?
Abi is not worth mentioning?
Re: I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals by hstar: 5:33pm On Mar 06
youngrichnigga:
Yakubu should thank God he did it while playing for Nigeria :if it were for a club, that would have been the end of his career especially in clubs who have racist fans. He subsequently redeemed himself in later matches cool cool cool cool
That was his last match for Nigeria
Re: I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals by hstar: 6:02pm On Mar 06
BigDawsNet:
He couldn't even feature in Nigerian or Africa Legendary games because people tend to insult him on the pitch..

Remember when he came to play a legend game in lagos and people we're chanting "yakubu ole" meaning yakubu theif... bet he no tiff anything na 😁
grin grin grin Big Dawson u don kill me with laughter o

Were you there that day?
Re: I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals by BigDawsNet: 6:17pm On Mar 06
hstar:

grin grin grin Big Dawson u don kill me with laughter o

Were you there that day?

I wasn't dere physically at the staduim but I watch the legend game on TV that day....

I remember in that game.. he was brought in at the second half and spectators were chanting "yakubu ole"

He even went to conner post to play corner and people kept shouting yakubu ole... the dude was just laffing... I knew he would be hurt... that was the last day he featured in any memorial game....
Re: I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals by hstar: 6:22pm On Mar 06
BigDawsNet:

I wasn't dere physically at the staduim but I watch the legend game on TV that day....

I remember in that game.. he was brought in at the second half and spectators were chanting "yakubu ole"

He even went to conner post to play corner and people kept shouting yakubu ole... the dude was just laffing... I knew he would be hurt... that was the last day he featured in any memorial game....
Bro, to be honest he bleeped up in that match against south Korea

Another thing I heard from one of my friends was that they met him at a particular place in his car, as they just called him 'oga yakubu' he was happy and dashed Dem twenty twenty k, each of them, they were shocked and told him that they were just greeting him as celebrity that he is, yak no gree, he just say he dash Dem.
Re: I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals by Tellmeastory: 6:27pm On Mar 06
bigpriik:
how can someone miss this kind of chance even if na amputee ,you seff check am now?

I still believe he was paid to throw that match.

1 Like

Re: I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals by BigDawsNet: 6:40pm On Mar 06
hstar:

Bro, to be honest he bleeped up in that match against south Korea

Another thing I heard from one of my friends was that they met him at a particular place in his car, as they just called him 'oga yakubu' he was happy and dashed Dem twenty twenty k, each of them, they were shocked and told him that they were just greeting him as celebrity that he is, yak no gree, he just say he dash Dem.

His a very nice guy and always smiling ☺...
Nigerians need to forgive him and moved on jare...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olga Allegra Celebrates Mikel Obi On His 32nd Birthday / Dalung Celebrates Super Eagles Win (Photos) / How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.