Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me (258 Views)

Please Advice Me. In A Trilemma / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me by BUSHYANUS(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03
I have fallen in love with my mother in law but I don't know how to say it

Please advise me
Re: Advice Me by nstore: 3:58pm On Mar 03
Re: Advice Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03

Re: Advice Me by pansophist(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03
You did not fall in love, you are just horney, lack self-control, and fickle.

If you go close to her now and realize she has a debt of 50M naira, suffering from a stroke, and added 40 pounds of weight, will you stay? grin

Although the 21st century has severely narrowed the definition of love to feelings and emotions, love is a decision.

Some couples don't have feelings for each other anymore, but they still live in peace and raise their kids well, and the public uses them as a symbol of a healthy marriage.

It is also the reason why there is no such thing as feeling in the marriage vows, the ''forever for worse, in health and sickness, in richness and poor, till death do you part''.

the idea of love is to choose a person worth dying for (eg a parent and a child), and then be with them through thick and thin. It's not dependent on feelings, or how horney you are.

When Jesus died on the cross, he did it for mankind, regardless if many are homos, thieves, and so forth. Thats love, and if you meet someone that understands love in such way, then you have truly meet your other half.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me by imagrg(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03
Don't fvck her please. It's an abomination.
Re: Advice Me by IAmHim1: 6:34pm On Mar 03
jesus did not die for anyone sin. he eas literally killed and theere was a coverup

someone that came to.die for you said "father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing"
lolzzz

the blood of christ only encourages more sinning and craziness in christians same as 72 virgins encourages more stupidity in muslims

pansophist:
You did not fall in love, you are just horney, lack self-control, and fickle.

If you go close to her now and realize she has a debt of 50M naira, suffering from a stroke, and added 40 pounds of weight, will you stay? grin

Although the 21st century has severely narrowed the definition of love to feelings and emotions, love is a decision.

Some couples don't have feelings for each other anymore, but they still live in peace and raise their kids well, and the public uses them as a symbol of a healthy marriage.

It is also the reason why there is no such thing as feeling in the marriage vows, the ''forever for worse, in health and sickness, in richness and poor, till death do you part''.

the idea of love is to choose a person worth dying for (eg a parent and a child), and then be with them through thick and thin. It's not dependent on feelings, or how horney you are.

When Jesus died on the cross, he did it for mankind, regardless if many are homos, thieves, and so forth. Thats love, and if you meet someone that understands love in such way, then you have truly meet your other half.

Re: Advice Me by coputa(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03
BUSHYANUS:
I have fallen in love with my mother in law but I don't know how to say it

Please advise me
You are not a disciplined person,this will further plunge into bigger problems, you can as well sleep with your mother

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Christian Dating Site Whatsapp Group / When You Break A Woman's Seal, You Have The Moral Obligation To Marry Her! / Each Time I Visit The Beach On Mondays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.