Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

See The Bread I Bought For N1400 - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bread I Bought For N1400 (51352 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by dominique(f): 7:25pm On Mar 03
successmatters:

The OP is lying, as an APC dawg, I bought same bread for N200 this morning.

That bread is between N500-700

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Hedonisco: 7:30pm On Mar 03
Nyamiriflathed:

The only region that voted along tribal lines was were they have a particular candidate over 90% of their votes.

Votes were diverse in the other regions.

This very provocative talk is one of the reasons why I've given up on you people for good. Militantly, for that matter.

So you expected Igbos to vote for your useless Tinubu when they obviously had the best candidate?

Apart from having the best candidate, they recognized that having had Yoruba, South South and Northern presidents in this 4th Republic, that it was RIGHTFULLY THE TURN OF THE SOUTH EAST TO PRODUCE THE President! And as God would have it, the best possible candidate from the South East emerged from a minority party, and Nigerians across ethnic divides recognized him as the best and accepted him, so the momentum was natural.

Yet you have the audacity to spew nonsense about giving "a particular candidate 90% of their votes"?

The last elections and its aftermath cleared all my doubts and delusions about you people. With the current situation, something must give, and God will keep us alive to see what happens eventually.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Okoroawusa: 7:31pm On Mar 03
Jendol Bread of #1400 you no fit finish am. Stop opening this kind of thread here. Meanwhile I thought you said that it's only us that voted Tinubu are the ones hungry and complaining?

4 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Okoroawusa: 7:37pm On Mar 03
Hedonisco:

This very provocative talk is one of the reasons why I've given up on you people for good. Militantly, for that matter.

So you expected Igbos to vote for your useless Tinubu when they obviously had the best candidate?

Apart from having the best candidate, they recognized that having had northern and Yoruba Presidents in this 4th Republic, that it was RIGHTFULLY THE TURN OF THE SOUTH EAST TO PRODUCE THE PRESIDENT! And as God would have it, the best possible candidate from the South East emerged from a minority party, and Nigerians across ethnic divides recognized him as the best and accepted him, so the momentum was natural.

Yet you have the audacity to spew nonsense about giving "a particular candidate 90% of their votes"?

The last elections and its aftermath cleared all my doubts and delusions about you people. With the current situation, something must give, and God will keep us alive to see what happens eventually.
In as much as you are way off the point of the argument I want to bring to your attention than that "your best candidate" didn't emerge from a minority party. He left PDP a few days to its primary election to a small party where he bought the presidential ticket.
Election results are the reflections of the opinion of a people. If majority of Nigerians voted for your "best candidate" he would be president now.

Let me remind you again the bone of contention: WHICH TRIBE VOTED ALONG TRIBAL AND BIGOTRY LINE IN THE LAST ELECTION?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by VinnyBaba: 7:47pm On Mar 03
God will PUNISH Mahmud Yakubu and all the APC Riggers, that Nigerians into this Terrible situation. sad undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by jmoore(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03
Okoroawusa:

Let me remind you again the bone of contention: WHICH TRIBE VOTED ALONG TRIBAL AND BIGOTRY LINE IN THE LAST ELECTION?

2023 is the only presidential election ever held in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by VinnyBaba: 7:50pm On Mar 03
dominique:

Don't use ur Location to judge. sad

Dat's how someone said last 2weeks that Indomie Hungry Man size is N1000, some here said he is Lying. sad

The DAMAGES done by Buhari/tinubu/APC is felt all over Nigeria. undecided

10 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by successmatters(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03
Okoroawusa:

In as much as you are way off the point of the argument I want to bring to your attention than that "your best candidate" didn't emerge from a minority party. He left PDP a few days to its primary election to a small party where he bought the presidential ticket.
Election results are the reflections of the opinion of a people. If majority of Nigerians voted for your "best candidate" he would be president now.

Which tribe voted exactly according to their block votes voting pattern in 2023?

Nigeria didn't start in 2023.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by RepoMan007: 8:13pm On Mar 03
dominique:
I find it hard to believe this. Jendol bread wey carry weight is N1,200. You people should stop over inflating the stuff you buy before you go and give sellers twisted ideas to hike the prices of their goods
pained losers appear to be sensationalizing the whole inflation thing to score points against ruling party.

6 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by RepoMan007: 8:14pm On Mar 03
Hedonisco:

Apart from having the best candidate, they recognized that having had Yoruba, South South and Northern presidents in this 4th Republic, that it was RIGHTFULLY THE TURN OF THE SOUTH EAST TO PRODUCE THE President! And as God would have it, the best possible candidate from the South East emerged from a minority party, and Nigerians across ethnic divides recognized him as the best and accepted him, so the momentum was natural.

Pained loser speaking..

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Manager001: 8:16pm On Mar 03
Nyamiriflathed:

What's the proof of this statement. They are not the one killing their sons because of a pot of soup or selling kids for less than 50k naira.
But, they are the ones dying of stampede in the process of looting food

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by EnlightenedUFO: 8:17pm On Mar 03
GentleLaw:
Election has consequenes.

grin grin grin
Like nigerians ever elect their leaders? lol

4 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Lamanii22(f): 8:43pm On Mar 03
Seefinish:
My happiness is that those who were shouting " emilokan" up and down are the worst hit.

They are not the worst hit anything, they are the ones japaing in my area

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by faceland: 8:50pm On Mar 03
They need to start baking smaller size or they would run out of business.

N40k+ is needed for a family to enjoy bread as breakfast for a month (no tea, butter or anything else like eggs).

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Inspirer1: 9:02pm On Mar 03
The nylon be like oversized agbada...

6 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by frugal(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03
Nyamiriflathed:

You had a good post them messed it up with tribal and religion lines inclusion in your post.

The only region that voted along tribal lines was were they have a particular candidate over 90% of their votes. Only one candidate was jumping from one church to another during the last election.

Votes were diverse in the other regions.

Nonsense talk. That region gives block votes only to candidates they believe in, in every election, irrespective of tribe. They voted Obasanjo against Ojukwu in 2003. Voted massively for Jonathan, an ijaw man in 2015. And in 2019, gave all their votes to Atiku, a Fulani man. 2023, they decided to support a competent igbo man, and that's a problem?

*Edit*
Your moniker gives you away. Bloody bigot.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by VinnyBaba: 9:49pm On Mar 03
frugal:

Nonsense talk. That region gives block votes only to candidates they believe in, in every election, irrespective of tribe. They voted Obasanjo against Ojukwu in 2003. Voted massively for Jonathan, an ijaw man in 2015. And in 2019, gave all their votes to Atiku, a Fulani man. 2023, they decided to support a competent igbo man, and that's a problem?

*Edit*
Your moniker gives you away. Bloody bigot.

Very mor0nic style of reasoning from these Goons. undecided

That why Igbos concentrate their Votes on one Person. sad

So Igbos should VOTE for Terrorists and Idiots, because they want to Share their votes?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ambale(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03
With the rate at which prices keep on skyrocketing, some persons on this post still choose to add their nonsense political sentiments to it

FYI, that bread was like #300 two years ago, now it sells for 1,500 to around 2k and the next thing in your mouth is gibberish

Na wa ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by flokii: 9:53pm On Mar 03
Bread is now big man's food.. back then, agege bread of #400 - #500 will sustain a family of 5 for the night.
Which way Nigeria?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by tunjijones(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03
a4cube:
All regions voted PO only few voted for Agbado based on tribe. Yakubu did the rest for Agbado.

Yakubu did not do anything. Peter obi did not get much votes from northwest and northeast.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by GodHimself: 10:00pm On Mar 03
Nigerian greed.

GentleLaw:
Since bread became a problem to eat due to high price, I withdrew myself from it but this morning because I had some visitors I decided to buy bread so we could take tea together.

Guess what? 3 of us couldn't even cut it twice and the nylon was empty.

This size of loaf of bread was never more than N200 became APC came to power and 9 years on, it's now N1400. You can now calculate how many percentage APC governments have added hardship to Nigerians.

Well, let's continue to advocate based on tribal and religious lines. We are all suffering it.

Bye bye again to bread till further notice.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by YellowbaMoslem: 10:02pm On Mar 03
Nyamiriflathed:

What's the proof of this statement. They are not the one killing their sons because of a pot of soup or selling kids for less than 50k naira.

How many people killed their son because of pot of soup?

How many APC Yoruba muslims stampeded their selves to death during rice sharing from custom?

Keep playing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ozo13(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03
a4cube:
All regions voted PO only few voted for Agbado based on tribe. Yakubu did the rest for Agbado.
nah statistics show SE voted OBI in excess of 90% vote in the region.Atiku didn't get 90% vote in Northeast like Tinubu didn't get 90% in South Obi.
So in conclusion and by statistics SE voted base on tribal sentiment

4 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by okeke6969: 11:23pm On Mar 03
Nyamiriflathed:

Hahahaha!!! One emi lokan spotted.
Ebi n pa wa ooo!!

Me: E loooo fokan bàaaale!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by chyzoo4u(m): 1:12am On Mar 04
dominique:

No naaa... crunchies can never be between that rate... even the most local breads we buy at 120 - 150 less than 6 years ago is now N800.

Crunchies, just like shoprite bread, should be between 1200 - 1500. Their likes with no popular brand names are sold at 1200. So, it's possible that it's sold at 1400.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by genesishouse: 3:47am On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
abiola won just one state in d east n lost the rest

Igbos didn’t vote anyone else but pdp, get that.

You sound confused. first ibos are tribal bigots next, they dont vote any one else than PDP.

Those PDP candidates were they ibos?
At the time of those elections were there ibo presidential candidates on the ballots?

just a humble question

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:30am On Mar 04
With 1400, you could have eaten a reasonable meal like amala and ewedu but choose goyslop instead

4 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by GentleLaw: 6:37pm On Mar 04
Oghene86:

We things are hard, but this is big lie,. everyone is just looking for an opportunity to call a dog a bad name 😂

Should I show you the receipt?

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by GentleLaw: 6:38pm On Mar 04
verifiablefacts:

When did this kind bread be 200 naira

Before APC took over. I'm saying it authoritatively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Caaz: 6:58pm On Mar 04
Freshgrains bread on the beat.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by nedekid: 9:46pm On Mar 05
a4cube:
Start making your own bread. Grow wheat, make butter, suger and other things yourself and produce your own bread.
Don't be lazy.

This is typical Agbado advice to anybody that hunger is showing shege.
Lol
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Sannisege: 9:46pm On Mar 05
ordinary bread you cannot bake in your own house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) / Can You Eat This Snake Cake? / Plantain And Yam I Bought For 3500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.