Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

See The Bread I Bought For N1400 - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bread I Bought For N1400 (51357 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by wiseoneking: 4:26am On Mar 06
Goodnewsforlife:
God bless u

Imagine an igbo person telling others that they voted along tribal lines when they gave their son 87%
You can now enjoy the so called man you voted without tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Rolings: 4:54am On Mar 06
Seefinish:
My happiness is that those who were shouting " emilokan" up and down are the worst hit.

But it's YOU that's complaining
Why?

This una assumption that everybody that voted Tinubu is suffering is a very big LIE.
Infact igbos are suffering as much as everyone else...... shame and ignorance is why they are not accepting it

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Innobee99(m): 5:26am On Mar 06
Nyamiriflathed:

What's the proof of this statement. They are not the one killing their sons because of a pot of soup or selling kids for less than 50k naira.
U will never learn. Na fly wey dey follow corpse to the grave u be

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Fremodex: 5:28am On Mar 06
Of what use is the essence of this post. We all know things are cost at the moment. So what are you trying to explain? Tomorrow those that have not increase their price will see your post and follow suit and we started shouting.

GentleLaw:
Since bread became a problem to eat due to high price, I withdrew myself from it but this morning because I had some visitors I decided to buy bread so we could take tea together.

Guess what? 3 of us couldn't even cut it twice and the nylon was empty.

This size of loaf of bread was never more than N200 became APC came to power and 9 years on, it's now N1400. You can now calculate how many percentage APC governments have added hardship to Nigerians.

Well, let's continue to advocate based on tribal and religious lines. We are all suffering it.

Bye bye again to bread till further notice.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by athaboi(f): 5:30am On Mar 06
Goodnewsforlife:
abiola won just one state in d east n lost the rest

Igbos didn’t vote anyone else but pdp, get that.
oh
He even won a state and you are still saying igbos didn't vote for him? Wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ivandragon: 5:31am On Mar 06
Bishop4real:

and what would your candidate have done differently

Face the one that has grabbed the power and is running with it like a mad man.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by fortune1968: 5:32am On Mar 06
Seefinish:
My happiness is that those who were shouting " emilokan" up and down are the worst hit.
How about those who are manufacturing fake drugs and baby factories ? Do they have a separate market ?
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by LilX2: 5:48am On Mar 06
Goodnewsforlife:
God bless u

Imagine an igbo person telling others that they voted along tribal lines when they gave their son 87%

Your sense is very far from you. No pun intended!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Diligence: 5:50am On Mar 06
Tell Me. How could INEC Announce Presidential election results & it was as though Nigerians were mourning.

All those involved in this disaster shall never go scot-free!

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by dominique(f): 6:02am On Mar 06
chyzoo4u:

No naaa... crunchies can never be between that rate... even the most local breads we buy at 120 - 150 less than 6 years ago is now N800.

Crunchies, just like shoprite bread, should be between 1200 - 1500. Their likes with no popular brand names are sold at 1200. So, it's possible that it's sold at 1400.

ShopRite, justrite and Jendol breads weigh at least 800g and cost in the range of1200-1500, it's now crunches that will now want to sell their miserable looking 250g for ₦1400. Except it's sardine bread. The op is lying

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:06am On Mar 06
Seefinish:
Nope, that's blatant lie and distortion of facts cool I've not seen any report of father killing his son over a pot of soup or a mother of 3 jumping in front of a speeding vehicle in the South West
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:08am On Mar 06
Fremodex:

Of what use is the essence of this post. We all know things are cost at the moment. So what are you trying to explain? Tomorrow those that have not increase their price will see your post and follow suit and we started shouting.

I don't blame most of them actually, rather the people that push all these irrelevant stuffs to the front page. Before the end of the day you'll see another of such
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ufotunang: 6:15am On Mar 06
Renewed hope bread🙄
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by RepoMan007: 6:15am On Mar 06
Nyamiriflathed:

What's the proof of this statement. They are not the one killing their sons because of a pot of soup or selling kids for less than 50k naira.

Armed robbers invaded a woman's house in Mosagar community in Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta state and stole beverages, raw and cooked food including pots of stew and soup.

Nigerian activist, Comrade Israel Joe, who disclosed this in a Facebook post said the incident happened on Wednesday night, February 28, 2024.

According to Mr. Joe, the robbers didn't take any of her valuables including phones and laptop.

“There was robbery in Mosagar, Delta State yesterday at about 8:13pm. The robbers broke into the woman's house and ordered her to lie down. It wasn't clear of they were carrying guns but she clearly said three of the boys entered into her house,” he wrote.

They left her phones and her laptop. They dispossessed and emptied her kitchen, carting away with almost half bag of rice, her cooked food, including the soup and stew in her refrigerator.

They packed up a little beverage in her fridge and one of them drank one can coke in her present before they left.

This is where we have gotten to, at the moment, young men robbíng people of their food. As they narrated the ordeal to me, I felt deeply sad.

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ufotunang: 6:15am On Mar 06
What did you expect when a president only told you...it's my turn?
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ufotunang: 6:16am On Mar 06
That is the renewed hope you voted for 🙄

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ufotunang: 6:22am On Mar 06
If it was Peter obi in power now... this bread would had been 300 naira
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by benqo01(m): 6:33am On Mar 06
Until we remove Tribalism as a nation,then we can move forward and do things the right way.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by benqo01(m): 6:34am On Mar 06
That is what happens when you vote in a leader without vision

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Slimlord(m): 6:37am On Mar 06
Nyamiriflathed:

You had a good post them messed it up with tribal and religion lines inclusion in your post.

The only region that voted along tribal lines was were they have a particular candidate over 90% of their votes. Only one candidate was jumping from one church to another during the last election.

Votes were diverse in the other regions.

She gave a general advice to everyone. You are just being paranoid.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:41am On Mar 06
successmatters:

The OP is lying, as an APC dawg, I bought same bread for N200 this morning.
Which country and store did you buy it at N200. Post the photo
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Cromagnon: 6:45am On Mar 06
a4cube:
Start making your own bread. Grow wheat, make butter, suger and other things yourself and produce your own bread.
Don't be lazy.

This is typical Agbado advice to anybody that hunger is showing shege.
Is it bad advice?
Does America not orifice their bread?
If you don't produce it who will?
This is toucan talk from obidense
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Betty101: 6:46am On Mar 06
Nyamiriflathed:

You had a good post them messed it up with tribal and religion lines inclusion in your post.

The only region that voted along tribal lines was were they have a particular candidate over 90% of their votes. Only one candidate was jumping from one church to another during the last election.

Ya! The op is complaining about the current hardship that the country is facing and you are hear talking about Peter Obi. Now I know tribalism is a disease and even hunger cannot cure it. This guy is talking to your kind that brought this disaster upon us and you are still arrogantly consoling yourself that you did the right thing, even when the consequences of your actions has resulted in hardship and misery. You bigot from the south west need help ..

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by TheTravelingOne(f): 7:00am On Mar 06
Anyone who lives in Nigeria, our buying power has decreased significantly. Sadly we have all had to adjust what we buy because of the price of things tripling snd sometimes quadrupling.
It’s very scary. & I hope whoever of y’all who voted for Tinubu are happy and satisfied.
Tinubu never had a plan. He doesn’t care about Nigeria. All he cares about is having power and the fact that “it’s his turn”, as he told us all without hesitation. Now we/you will all pay for the next 8 years. Just imagine what will happen seeing what he’s done in less than 1 year. We might all be dead if starvation in 8 years.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Ategberoson(m): 7:01am On Mar 06
Nyamiriflathed:

Anyone that didn't vote their Peter obi vote on tribalism but Igbo that gave obi 95% votes, voted on nationalism

As if Nigeria don't know history of obi as gov, the same people that criticize his useless 8yrs governance are still the one hyping him, hypocrisy live in them
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Godfullsam(m): 7:03am On Mar 06
a4cube:
All regions voted PO only few voted for Agbado based on tribe. Yakubu did the rest for Agbado.

How can you say all other regions voted for PO?

You think everybody sleeps and face the same direction like the igbos?
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by adikings22: 7:09am On Mar 06
Nyamiriflathed:

They will see white yet call it red. Yes Yoruba is crying of hunger but they are already selling their children so cheap to feed. The other even shot his son because he ate the remaining food in the house. Who is now worst-hit?
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by zagorakis(m): 7:11am On Mar 06
Let's stop eating bread. It's not even healthy.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by kelly72: 7:15am On Mar 06
The purchasing power of the people has greatly reduced and the economy has been slowed down to snail speed, just as Tinubu promised with his own mouth.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by iampeterben(m): 7:15am On Mar 06
This must be Calabar.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by a4cube: 7:26am On Mar 06
Godfullsam:

How can you say all other regions voted for PO?

You think everybody sleeps and face the same direction like the igbos?

Igbos always face the good direction. Bubu and Bulaba should have thought you that by now.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by psucc(m): 7:30am On Mar 06
When were you born or how old are you? Or just that you N30k/month has mix your brain with Erisco tomato?

verifiablefacts:

When did this kind bread be 200 naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) / Can You Eat This Snake Cake? / Plantain And Yam I Bought For 3500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.