Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) (39679 Views)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? / 16 Famous Nigerian Airlines That No Longer Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by nesphil(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04
IRS Airline
Chachagi Airlines.

officialwdhtv:
Airlines that no longer exist in Nigeria.

Do you remember any of them? And did you fly in anyone of them during their time?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP9n5gYRtGI

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by yommen: 4:46pm On Mar 04
Nairalander248:
Chanchangi Airlines, Flyaero Airlines I don't see them again

I used Flyaero before paid 5k during their promo book ahead promo. Omo Chanchangi almost kill us one time.

My only flight experience ever was from Lagos to Calabar in 2009 for nysc orientation camp. It was Aero contractor that year. The one hour journey was a prayer meeting within myself.

3 Likes

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Metrofox(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04
make una stop all these day dreaming of history that doesn't put food on anyone's table

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Emeka71(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04
OkanlawonB:
BALKAN Airlines, the Bulgarian Airlines. The one our badmouth people nicknamed PANGOLO was about the cheapest airline flying from Lagos to Europe in those days.

AEROFLOT, the russian Airlines was another cheap communist airline that flew the Lagos - Europe route in those days.

Both Airlines had their Salesoffices/Outlets at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos.
Nigeria airways.
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04
Nairalander248:

I used Flyaero before paid 5k during their promo book ahead promo. Omo Chanchangi almost kill us one time.

Kabo Air.
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:20pm On Mar 04
Svoboda:

Haha

Arthur Ezes private jet.

Always flew it as a kid with my parents and siblings... was free for us cos Arthur is my dads pal

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Sirtee19: 5:21pm On Mar 04
* Concord airline owned by Chief MKO.
* British Caledonia.
* Lufthansa.
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by therajah: 5:23pm On Mar 04
EAS AIRLINES
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by chocboi78(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04
yommen:

My only flight experience ever was from Lagos to Calabar in 2009 for nysc orientation camp. It was Aero contractor that year. The one hour journey was a prayer meeting within myself.
E don tay some of una get money o. Imagine me not going to camp last month due to funds😒
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Svoboda(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04
Beverlyjean:

Always flew it as a kid with my parents and siblings... was free for us cos Arthur is my dads pal

Exactly what killed the airlines. Those complimentary tickets he dished out willingly.

Arthur is just too generous to run a conventional profit and loss venture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by tunjijones(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04
What about kabo air?
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Mexyz(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04
Blackfire:
Nigeria Air

February 16th 2023 to February 16th 2023

Long live Nigeria
Long live APC
Can't think of any scam that's as big as this particular one...
APC do this one abeg
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by F117nighthawk: 6:27pm On Mar 04
Harco air before it was changed the harka air
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by victorazy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04
Westerhoffe:
Yes… I know them all…

Okada Air is that which would have claimed my lovely Dad back then on their trip from Lagos to Benin.
Thank GOD for life.

grin BUT you for become millionaire from the compensation money from the airline company grin

What do you think? grin
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Btruth: 6:53pm On Mar 04
Nairalander248:

tell me about it
....my experience from PH to Lagos in 2003 was horrible. Since then, I decided not to fly local flight again.
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Duelee: 6:57pm On Mar 04
osuofia2:

LIES, SOSOLISO WASNT OWNED BY OMAHLAY DADS. Chief Victor Ikwuemesi Owes Solosilo

Where's your sense of humour grin grin grin
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04
victorazy:

grin BUT you for become millionaire from the compensation money from the airline company grin

What do you think? grin

Bro, stop rough play abeg.

I don't need that kind of blood money.
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by 360command: 7:15pm On Mar 04
Nairalander248:

flyaero saved us alot going to Ghana for studies.. 10,000 naira ...
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Hintme: 7:24pm On Mar 04
What about Concord Airline owned by late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale (MKO) ABIOLA
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by pek(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04
I enjoyed Aero well. Those days I used to travel to Kaduna from Lagos with their 5k promo.
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04
SIXFEETUNDER:

A thread for boomers to fantasies about their past
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Collyno82(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04
officialwdhtv:
Airlines that no longer exist in Nigeria.

Do you remember any of them? And did you fly in anyone of them during their time?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP9n5gYRtGI

Chachangi the plane I dubbed Molue in the air. My first flight from PH to LOS in 2007. Funny enough no record of crashing in all it's years of operations in the countrys airspace
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by harmonyglobal: 7:59pm On Mar 04
yarimo:
Albarka airline
IRS airline
God bless u
Albarka air on my mind
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by NathOlamiposi(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04
grin
Blackfire:
Nigeria Air

February 16th 2023 to February 16th 2023

Long live Nigeria
Long live APC
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by armadeo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04
I think okada air tried a relaunch in 2000 but it didn't work out.
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by khattab02: 9:02pm On Mar 04
Oh my Naija!

What have u done to all those airlines??

In an era where Nations are making money from the aviation sector, our own are dead and buried.

What a pity!
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by khattab02: 9:04pm On Mar 04
yommen:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But why brother?
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by victorazy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04
Westerhoffe:

Bro, stop rough play abeg.

I don't need that kind of blood money.

grin na joke abeg grin
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by soronzo: 9:43pm On Mar 04
OkanlawonB:
BALKAN Airlines, the Bulgarian Airlines. The one our badmouth people nicknamed PANGOLO was about the cheapest airline flying from Lagos to Europe in those days.

AEROFLOT, the russian Airlines was another cheap communist airline that flew the Lagos - Europe route in those days.

Both Airlines had their Salesoffices/Outlets at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos.
u are really an old G
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Justnation: 9:47pm On Mar 04
NFBI:
Edo Air though only fly πŸ•ŠοΈ at night

Witchy witchy night journey by airbenin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Container Falls Off Trailer On Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.