Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) (39796 Views)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? / 16 Famous Nigerian Airlines That No Longer Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by NaijaNaWaa: 3:25pm On Mar 04
Oriental Airlines (Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu), Triax Airlines (Arthur Eze) and Al-Barka (Buba Marwa); too

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by anonimi: 3:26pm On Mar 04
Renman:
Bala blu airline

Flying Nigerians to EbinPawa land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by ATLANTIC01: 3:28pm On Mar 04
Nigeria Air
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Akaegwu(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04
Oriental Airlines
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Chuksy12(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04
Concord airline

M.K.O Abiola
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by SonofGod231: 3:36pm On Mar 04
Chanchangi Airlines and Kabo Air
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by georgeakins: 3:37pm On Mar 04
iamclime:
Thread kinda reminds me of a verse in Shina Peter's song:
"Mo de Muritala Airport, Nigerian Airways, nitori èrò pọ nibe, won ni won o ni gbe mi,
Concord Airlines omo Abiola: nitori ero po nibe won ni won o ni gbe mi,
ADC: nitori èrò po nibe won ni won o ni gbe mi,
Kabo Airlines: nitori èrò po nibe won ni won o ni gbe mi,
Okada nkọ o: nitori èrò po níbẹ wọn ni won o ni gbe mi,
Yee, mo bá padà sílé....."

Ọmọ, we don de old o!

I remember flying First Nation (ABV-LOS) in 2012. Plane was like a flying molue. Later learnt it was an attempt to resurrect Bellview by you know who?

I hope Ibom Air and Air Peace stand the rest of time!

Ibom and Air peace will still go one day.
There's no profit in airline business, too capital intensive.

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:39pm On Mar 04
Arisenews2:
Remember some!
Meanwhile, Mr Ibu wife and side chick accused of killing the actor. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQJFGIOwp4
To h#ll with your YouTube channel and video.. Ediot... Fvck off my face..

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by kechebel: 3:40pm On Mar 04

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by scobaba: 3:41pm On Mar 04
I can bet Medview had just two planes. I was always in one or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Chiefwandungu(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04
OkanlawonB:
BALKAN Airlines, the Bulgarian Airlines. The one our badmouth people nicknamed PANGOLO was about the cheapest airline flying from Lagos to Europe in those days.

AEROFLOT, the russian Airlines was another cheap communist airline that flew the Lagos - Europe route in those days.

Both Airlines had their Salesoffices/Outlets at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos.
--- Oh yes! I remember Balkan, I flew it a lot during holidays from Lagos to Harare. Them good old days... After it was liquidated, Ghana Airways took over the Harare route. I used to fly Bellview from Lagos to Accra and then Ghana Airways to Harare.

2 Likes

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by TrustNone: 3:49pm On Mar 04
SIXFEETUNDER:

A thread for boomers to fantasies about their past
Madman when you go get sense for this forum?
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by occfx: 3:49pm On Mar 04
Westerhoffe:
Yes… I know them all…

Okada Air is that which would have claimed my lovely Dad back then on their trip from Lagos to Benin.
Thank GOD for life.

It's like there was a lot jagwuda airlines then... There was always a crash at least ones in every two years. My dad flew Bellview and the next week or so, we had Bellview crashed.
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Bimpe29: 3:57pm On Mar 04
Kabo Air is conspicuously missing.

But, I remember virtually all of the defunct airlines mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by mkoabiola: 3:58pm On Mar 04
Albarka

Chachangi

Concord
First nation
Irs
Ibom air ..ds one na scam

Imo air..another scam for looting
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Abidextemi1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 04
Air Nigeria😊

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by RightChannel: 4:08pm On Mar 04
Those airlines are deadliest airplanes from Bellview to Sosoliso
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by ComputerWiz007: 4:09pm On Mar 04
Some of these Airlines where Death trap back then

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Damian911: 4:15pm On Mar 04
Sosoliso and Dana airline brought sad memories
Sosoliso in particular cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by haphizz57(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04
I remember Sosoliso and Bellview for claiming lifes. I cant recall either DANA or ARIK fell in 2012 at Ikeja
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Westerhoffe(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04
occfx:

It's like there was a lot jagwuda airlines then... There was always a crash at least ones in every two years. My dad flew Bellview and the next week or so, we had Bellview crashed.

Our Dads were lucky GOD had their backs.
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by CaptainFM1: 4:17pm On Mar 04
You forgot to mention "Nigeria Air" that only worked for just 1 day!

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by IGBOSON1: 4:18pm On Mar 04
rexesq:
Callyair

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Did this one ever get off the ground!? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by haphizz57(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04
A.P.C airline from 2015 till date
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by SpatialKing(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04
More reason we should appreciate and support Air Peace

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by PepeXKermit: 4:29pm On Mar 04
SIXFEETUNDER:

A thread for boomers to fantasies about their past

Boomers? Are you okay?
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by 900warriorz: 4:32pm On Mar 04
I can't find Chanchangi there cheesy
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by paba(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04
Where's my guy Chachangi

How about Sosoliso wey carry many go...

Abi na Kabo airline

Chaiii, dis life kogba gidi ...

1 Like

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04
Westerhoffe:
Yes… I know them all…

Okada Air is that which would have claimed my lovely Dad back then on their trip from Lagos to Benin.
Thank GOD for life.
d okada airplane ur dad flew in, flew along side a Benin airways airliner dat faithful day?

Thank God for life oo my broda!

grin

Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Princeton92(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04
ADC and Sosoliso I remember well
Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by Westerhoffe(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04
MichaelSokoto:

d okada airplane ur dad flew in, flew along side a Benin airways airliner dat faithful day?

Thank God for life oo my broda!

grin

Bro, not same plane na! Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help / Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.