Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja (21092 Views)

NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives / Ekiti Raises Alarm Over Looting Of Poisonous Food Items / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:
Everybody in nigeria is greedy and corrupt!
Including pastors, imams and all religious leaders

Those abusing Tinubu and Co are just angry that they didn't get the chance to steal their own.

Moronic assertion.

Not everyone desires to steal very few do, I'm not encouraging stealing but you can never can tell what anyone can become when pushed to the wall.

Will you watch your parents who can't work and siblings who have been crying of hunger for two days die, can you do that?

If both state and federal government will see the interest of the citizens first, we shouldn't be here.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Broveens42(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03
MoonWater:
The problem here isn't actually the hunger but people are living without purpose and ambition.
The government needs to create certain programs that will incorporate giving people ideas, purpose and ambition.

I wish I can work with the government to achieve this. I have so many ideas I have well drafted

You can't achieve anything when you work with a Royal Niger company. You become answerable to the managers only or get fired.

People: why can't kanu use his agitation to form a political party to change the fortunes of Nigerians.

Kanu: the moment you wrestle with the pig, you get dirty, besides, the pig likes it.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by BrighterSyde: 10:27pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Those abusing Tinubu and Co are just angry that they didn't get the chance to steal their own.

Exactly!!! Tinubu has provided everything we need from power, to cheap fuel, good education, health care etc. these ones are just stealing because they are corrupt. Not because there is widespread hunger in the land.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 10:31pm On Mar 03
BrighterSyde:

Exactly!!! Tinubu has provided everything we need from power, to cheap fuel, good education, health care etc. these ones are just stealing because they are corrupt. Not because there is widespread hunger in the land.

When before tinubu came all of u were rich living in mansion and bag of rice was 10k. Is tinubu that made u poor abi
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 10:32pm On Mar 03
Yusufisraelj:

Moronic assertion.

Not everyone desires to steal very few do, I'm not encouraging stealing but you can never can tell what anyone can become when pushed to the wall.

Will you watch your parents who can't work and siblings who have been crying of hunger for two days die, can you do that?

If both state and federal government will see the interest of the citizens first, we shouldn't be here.

Who is in the state and federal govt? Spirits from Jupiter abi Mtscheeew nonsense
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 10:33pm On Mar 03
Kukutenla:

Imagine blaming baby in the womb just to defend your corrupt lords
You have no shame

Did u see me defending anybody there You are the shameless one nonsense
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 10:36pm On Mar 03
Kukutenla:

And you that's defending Tinubu and co, what's your own part in everything

Where did u see me defending tinubu Abi u have reading deficiency ni
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Realguyman1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03
Lomprico2:
I'm not a fan of tinubu at all but I believe the northern leaders are instigating their wards to do all these to tarnisg Tinubu's government the more. Trailers of goods/foods are being looted regularly in some parts of the north now they are targeting warehouses.
What is there to tarnish in the calamitous government of Tinubu?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by lexy2014: 10:59pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

What has that got to do with the story?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Etimemy: 10:59pm On Mar 03
That's not looting, they removed their food that was hiding in the warehouse.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Mar 03
Lomprico2:
I'm not a fan of tinubu at all but I believe the northern leaders are instigating their wards to do all these to tarnisg Tinubu's government the more. Trailers of goods/foods are being looted regularly in some parts of the north now they are targeting warehouses.

What good does Tinubu have that should not be tarnished?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Who is in the state and federal govt? Spirits from Jupiter abi Mtscheeew nonsense

That's a good question.

Who is in the state and federal govt?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by MoonWater: 11:04pm On Mar 03
makson007:

share the idea with your family first

We are all one big family
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 11:06pm On Mar 03
surgical:
you that is not abusing and happy because you are part of the oppressors and benefiting ,how are you different hypocrite

U are the hypocrite here
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 11:06pm On Mar 03
lexy2014:

What has that got to do with the story?

Everything
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by BrighterSyde: 11:09pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

When before tinubu came all of u were rich living in mansion and bag of rice was 10k. Is tinubu that made u poor abi

Ow not at all but we were buying fuel for less than 200 before he came and things were far cheaper too. Can you compare a bag of rice or even noodles to what it was before he came?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 11:18pm On Mar 03
BrighterSyde:

Ow not at all but we were buying fuel for less than 200 before he came and things were far cheaper too. Can you compare a bag of rice or even noodles to what it was before he came?

You were buying what? Were u not also complaining? You have been complaining about all governments since Obasanjo, yet nothing changes but just keep getting worse. Should common sense tell u that u Nigerians are your own problem Tell me who is not a thief in todays nigeria? Who will get to position of power and not enrich him or herself??
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Kukutenla: 11:22pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Where did u see me defending tinubu Abi u have reading deficiency ni
Oh shut it you zombie
You think you can deceive anyone with your posturing?
Who does not know you and blaming the devil as the same dumb person
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by adolfHitler1934: 11:25pm On Mar 03
fixedhollies:
Hungerbad… na Aso rock be the next! We have great resources in this country. Nobody supposed dey suffer.
Yes we are not supposed to suffer, but you know what?
We lack the mental capacity to govern ourselves. We choose religion and tribe over competencies.
The black man is incompetent and doomed.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Kukutenla: 11:26pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Did u see me defending anybody there You are the shameless one nonsense
Shut it.
You're blaming the people for looting a govt warehouse when the same govt announced release of 42000 MT of grains that's nowhere to be found.
Everyone knows Zombies on this forum. Why don't you call the govt out for deceiving people with lies of releasing 30bn per state and 42k MT of grains?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 11:31pm On Mar 03
Kukutenla:

Shut it.
You're blaming the people for looting a govt warehouse when the same govt announced release of 42000 MT of grains that's nowhere to be found.
Everyone knows Zombies on this forum. Why don't you call the govt out for deceiving people with lies of releasing 30bn per state and 42k MT of grains?

Whether u steal from govt house or you steal from church offering: you remain a thief!
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by StreetTyga: 12:54am On Mar 04
God grant this looters a peaceful abode in heaven. They tried. That's our resources. Good move
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by lexy2014: 2:21am On Mar 04
allthingsgood:

Everything

In what way?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by BrighterSyde: 4:40am On Mar 04
allthingsgood:

You were buying what? Were u not also complaining? You have been complaining about all governments since Obasanjo, yet nothing changes but just keep getting worse. Should common sense tell u that u Nigerians are your own problem Tell me who is not a thief in todays nigeria? Who will get to position of power and not enrich him or herself??

So the common man who cannot get there should keep quiet while people like you who can get there should keep stealing?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 5:27am On Mar 04
BrighterSyde:

So the common man who cannot get there should keep quiet while people like you who can get there should keep stealing?

Get where
As I said all are thieves. See how u are fighting to justify corruption
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by BrighterSyde: 6:38am On Mar 04
allthingsgood:

Get where
As I said all are thieves. See how u are fighting to justify corruption

Lmao…me fighting to justify corruption? See how you turned to telling lies instead of facing the facts on ground. You who is not justifying corruption but supporting Tinubu can you open your mouth to call him corrupt? Never? Instead you shift the post by calling all Nigerians corrupt.

If all Nigerians are corrupt is it the corruption of the common man that can’t allow govt fix power, health, education, roads, cheap fuel, refineries etc. 500million was approved for the senators to spend on deliberations and we all saw it via the leaked memo yet people like you were complaining about the source of the leak while turning away for the huge amount these guys are officially stealing but na the poor man own for street you Dey see clearly.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by chloride6: 6:46am On Mar 04
Why were they hoarding?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 7:04am On Mar 04
BrighterSyde:

Lmao…me fighting to justify corruption? See how you turned to telling lies instead of facing the facts on ground. You who is not justifying corruption but supporting Tinubu can you open your mouth to call him corrupt? Never? Instead you shift the post by calling all Nigerians corrupt.

If all Nigerians are corrupt is it the corruption of the common man that can’t allow govt fix power, health, education, roads, cheap fuel, refineries etc. 500million was approved for the senators to spend on deliberations and we all saw it via the leaked memo yet people like you were complaining about the source of the leak while turning away for the huge amount these guys are officially stealing but na the poor man own for street you Dey see clearly.

Why can’t u get it thru your head Government is not fantasy land made up of fairies and elves. It is your common man that gets to rule you, that is democracy. You keep changing the so-called common man in govt yet things keep getting worse. What does that tell u

Stop selling yourself a false narrative. All of u whether common man o or big man or politician or pastor, all are greedy and corrupt! Even the older ones that used to have moral compass in the village, now worship money no matter how it’s gotten.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Lomprico2: 7:10am On Mar 04
lexy2014:

What good does Tinubu have that should not be tarnished?

Lol! They sha want to rubbish him, which he deserves anyway.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Lomprico2: 7:12am On Mar 04
Realguyman1:
What is there to tarnish in the calamitous government of Tinubu?

Lol, nothing o! Tinubu sef na tarnish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: Police Beef Up Security In Ekiti / Victor Okon Quits Akwa-Ibom Rerun Polls And Dumps Party / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, Yet They Destroy Power Infrastructure’ – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.