Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja (21096 Views)

NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives / Ekiti Raises Alarm Over Looting Of Poisonous Food Items / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by izzou(m): 7:39am On Mar 04
Tyche:
You don't have sense

grin grin
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by WAHLAYFRANCIS(m): 8:00am On Mar 04
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Kukutenla: 8:19am On Mar 04
allthingsgood:

Whether u steal from govt house or you steal from church offering: you remain a thief!
What they did is not stealing. The grains are part of the 42k metric tonnes released by Tinubu.

It is funny you're concerned only by stealing in church or govt warehouse.
Why are you not concerned about stealing taxes and embezzlement of govt funds?
Why don't you concern yourself about stealing in mosques or are you an Islamic terrorist as well?
Face your paymasters and stop crying over ordinary citizens who are bearing the brunt of your paymaster's misrule.
Your paymasters are lucky, if it were to be another country, most of them still be stoned to death by now.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 8:42am On Mar 04
allthingsgood:
Everybody in nigeria is greedy and corrupt!
Including pastors, imams and all religious leaders

Those abusing Tinubu and Co are just angry that they didn't get the chance to steal their own.
keep quiet!!!
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Zeebuy: 10:14am On Mar 04
MoonWater:
The problem here isn't actually the hunger but people are living without purpose and ambition.
The government needs to create certain programs that will incorporate giving people ideas, purpose and ambition.

I wish I can work with the government to achieve this. I have so many ideas I have well drafted
So you think the government doesn't know what to do?
Of course they do, they just don't wanna do it
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by BrighterSyde: 10:18am On Mar 04
allthingsgood:

Why can’t u get it thru your head Government is not fantasy land made up of fairies and elves. It is your common man that gets to rule you, that is democracy. You keep changing the so-called common man in govt yet things keep getting worse. What does that tell u

Stop selling yourself a false narrative. All of u whether common man o or big man or politician or pastor, all are greedy and corrupt! Even the older ones that used to have moral compass in the village, now worship money no matter how it’s gotten.

Good. So Tinubu is corrupt. That’s all I wanted to hear you say directly or indirectly.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Davidoff2000: 11:14am On Mar 04
MoonWater:
The problem here isn't actually the hunger but people are living without purpose and ambition.
The government needs to create certain programs that will incorporate giving people ideas, purpose and ambition.

I wish I can work with the government to achieve this. I have so many ideas I have well drafted

but you neednt work ith Government to achieve this. what are the ideas, sir?
can you share.. maybe we can escalate
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Konquest: 12:00pm On Mar 04
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Spiritualmind10: 12:08pm On Mar 04
allthingsgood:
Everybody in nigeria is greedy and corrupt!
Including pastors, imams and all religious leaders

Those abusing Tinubu and Co are just angry that they didn't get the chance to steal their own.
My dear, whenever you are criticizing a system or anything you don't generalize it, you don't use the word "ALL," you rather use the word "MOST." Listen, in as much as they have bad they also have good. If bad exists, then good also exists. That's the truth about life...Positive and Negative. There's light and there's darkness. In as much as they have so many corrupt people, they still have people with integrity, they still exist very well. So stop deceiving yourself that all humans are corrupt, that is impossible, it's a blatant lie. Don't reason foolishly, reason sensibly. With common sense you should be able to know that there are words known as GOOD & BAD.
Don't generalize, learn to speak for yourself.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 12:36pm On Mar 04
BrighterSyde:

Good. So Tinubu is corrupt. That’s all I wanted to hear you say directly or indirectly.

ok so what now
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 12:39pm On Mar 04
Spiritualmind10:
My dear, whenever you are criticizing a system or anything you don't generalize it, you don't use the word "ALL," you rather use the word "MOST." Listen, in as much as they have bad they also have good. If bad exists, then good also exists. That's the truth about life...Positive and Negative. There's light and there's darkness. In as much as they have so many corrupt people, they still have people with integrity, they still exist very well. So stop deceiving yourself that all humans are corrupt, that is impossible, it's a blatant lie. Don't reason foolishly, reason sensibly. With common sense you should be able to know that there are words known as GOOD & BAD.
Don't generalize, learn to speak for yourself.

Go and sleep. ALL NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT!

Nothing like innocent bla bla
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 12:41pm On Mar 04
Kukutenla:

What they did is not stealing. The grains are part of the 42k metric tonnes released by Tinubu.

It is funny you're concerned only by stealing in church or govt warehouse.
Why are you not concerned about stealing taxes and embezzlement of govt funds?
Why don't you concern yourself about stealing in mosques or are you an Islamic terrorist as well?
Face your paymasters and stop crying over ordinary citizens who are bearing the brunt of your paymaster's misrule.
Your paymasters are lucky, if it were to be another country, most of them still be stoned to death by now.

Tinubu released grains for stealing abi
This tells u how bereft of morals Nigeria has become
You now have every reason to justify greed and corruption
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Kukutenla: 1:23pm On Mar 04
allthingsgood:

Tinubu released grains for stealing abi
This tells u how bereft of morals Nigeria has become
You now have every reason to justify greed and corruption
Where are the grains?
Are they not with NEMA?
The people simply helped themselves to what is theirs
Unlike your paymaster who was stealing taxes. Talk about stealing from both the rich and poor. Yet you asslick him
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Exceed15: 3:51pm On Mar 04
Malroux:
The great Tinubulation continues.

Kikikikikiki.. I laugh at the face of APC supporters.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Exceed15: 3:53pm On Mar 04
Good one. They should start looking for another to loot. Shebi una dey eat remain while poor don't have anything to eat. .
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Exceed15: 3:56pm On Mar 04
meum:
When those in government were telling hungry Nigerians to exercise patience and give the present administration more time, I laughed. They failed to understand that hunger doesn’t understand patience for too long. Once hunger strikes, you have to do something about it. Food is the language hunger understands not patience. Especially when there’s no hope of food coming.

Those preaching patience & asking for more time for BAT are feeding fat from our common patrimony yet they expect the masses to endure & enjoy later in an imaginary future.

Why warehouse food when the people you govern are hungry? Share the food! People are hungry for Christ’s sake. The cassava (garri & fufu), agbado (maize), ewa (beans) that were used to campaign with are out of most people’s reach. They are not affordable to most people.

Let them take the country back to where they met it & just govern it like that without adding or subtracting anything.

To those that were shouting “It will favour me and my family” I keep asking, how far? I hope the favour is going well? Indeed election has consequences.

God bless you bro. I laugh at them in the face. One APC supporter that I know very well asked me for lift.. I picked him though but I reminded him of his wrong decision . Shame catch am.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 5:29pm On Mar 04
Kukutenla:

Where are the grains?
Are they not with NEMA?
The people simply helped themselves to what is theirs
Unlike your paymaster who was stealing taxes. Talk about stealing from both the rich and poor. Yet you asslick him

Asslick? Are u ok
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by MoonWater: 6:43pm On Mar 04
Davidoff2000:

but you neednt work ith Government to achieve this. what are the ideas, sir?
can you share.. maybe we can escalate

Ideas are a fruit beneficial to the society, and it's only proper if the idea favours the brain behind it.
The idea would work better if it has a government support
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Kukutenla: 7:25pm On Mar 04
allthingsgood:

Asslick? Are u ok
Stop asking foolish questions abeg
Zombie
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Spiritualmind10: 6:45am On Mar 05
allthingsgood:

Go and sleep. ALL NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT!

Nothing like innocent bla bla
Illiterate! What a myopic thinking. See what lack of exposure can cause. Indeed, common sense is very very very far from you. I can't argue with an Idiot.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Tyche(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Use A Contractionary Monetary Policy To Fight Inflation - Peter Obi / Monday Ubani On London Trip: Buhari Has Breached Constitution / EndSARS: We Can’t Guarantee Security During Yuletide – Law Enforcement Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.