Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja (21088 Views)

NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives / Ekiti Raises Alarm Over Looting Of Poisonous Food Items / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03
emilokan will handle economy, shettima will handle security!

cool

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by ImoleNaija: 6:54pm On Mar 03
Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by wealthyvic1: 6:54pm On Mar 03
Rahkman:
This government will favour me and my family grin

Make we ask them how market?
This is just the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Tyche(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03
You don't have sense

allthingsgood:
Everybody in nigeria is greedy and corrupt!
Including pastors, imams and all religious leaders

Those abusing Tinubu and Co are just angry that they didn't get the chance to steal their own.

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by sirray001: 6:55pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Those abusing Tinubu and Co are just angry that they didn't get the chance to steal their own.
when our leaders are not obeying the Constitution and the law of the country, what do you expect. When the head is bad, the tail must definitely be bad too. When our leaders start doing the right thing, everything will take shape by itself

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Ray07(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03
emperortony:
Hunger games
And the games just began grin
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 6:56pm On Mar 03
LeeSmart:

Stop giving excuses sir/ma'am, dis govt. is totally clueless nd dey should be called out for.

Which excuse did I give here? Are u ok
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Hezmatosky: 6:56pm On Mar 03
Rahkman:
This government will favour me and my family grin
Bad guy🤣👍
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03
MoonWater:
The problem here isn't actually the hunger but people are living without purpose and ambition.
The government needs to create certain programs that will incorporate giving people ideas, purpose and ambition.

I wish I can work with the government to achieve this. I have so many ideas I have well drafted
pesin wey hungry dey wire nahim go Siddon dey listen to ur purpose & ambition lecture?

dey play!

cool

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 6:57pm On Mar 03
sirray001:
when our leaders are not obeying the Constitution and the law of the country, what do you expect. When the head is bad, the tail must definitely be bad too. When our leaders start doing the right thing, everything will take shape by itself

From leaders to baby in the womb, all are corrupt and greedy. It has nothing to do with constitution or law. Give the average nigerian any opportunity and he will steal. He will even steal things that he doesn't need. It's in the blood!
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Lomprico2: 7:00pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Don't be stoooopid!
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 7:01pm On Mar 03
Lomprico2:

Don't be stoooopid!

Truth is always painful
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

So wetin come be solution as u don condemn everybody
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Lomprico2: 7:03pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Truth is always painful

You voted in a dimwit, now that you have realized how naive you were, you want to tag everybody as corrupt.

Don't be stupid pls.

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by ehikwe22: 7:03pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Just stfu make Ogun no strike you

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 7:04pm On Mar 03
Funkyswagzz:

So wetin come be solution as u don condemn everybody

No solution to corruption in nigeria
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Sunday2021: 7:04pm On Mar 03
unite4real:
Hungry man looting fabrics? How is that hunger? This one is a criminal joor
he will sell to buy food.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by ehikwe22: 7:04pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

From leaders to baby in the womb, all are corrupt and greedy. It has nothing to do with constitution or law. Give the average nigerian any opportunity and he will steal. He will even steal things that he doesn't need. It's in the blood!
You guys are dumb. Probably never interacted with people from other countries and races. You just described humanity no peculiar to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by allthingsgood: 7:05pm On Mar 03
Lomprico2:

You voted in a dimwit, now that you have realized how naive you were, you want to tag everybody as corrupt.

Don't be stupid pls.

Everybody is corrupt. Period.
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Sunday2021: 7:06pm On Mar 03
Lomprico2:
I'm not a fan of tinubu at all but I believe the northern leaders are instigating their wards to do all these to tarnisg Tinubu's government the more. Trailers of goods/foods are being looted regularly in some parts of the north now they are targeting warehouses.
you are confused, we have more Igbos and Yoruba in fct
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Hoelujohn: 7:06pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Shey na statistics we go chop? This is what he wants people to eat and people are already eating it

1 Like

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Lomprico2: 7:07pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Everybody is corrupt. Period.

Na your papa corrupt. The agbado whey dem promise una don choke you nah!

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Lomprico2: 7:09pm On Mar 03
Sunday2021:
you are confused, we have more Igbos and Yoruba in fct

Stupidity runs in your veins. Dan iska!

Where in the East or west are trailer load of food stuff looted daily or food storehouse invaded?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03
Good one more of it
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Boldideas: 7:11pm On Mar 03
chokekachy:

https://punchng.com/just-in-fcta-confirms-looting-of-warehouse-in-abuja/?amp

This is stealing o... It could be a business man warehouse..
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by tnerro1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03
What of the grains that government promised to release to the public, still on the way?
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Kionrae: 7:14pm On Mar 03
Let them enjoy it
Yoruba people will say tinubu is doing well
Weyreys

1 Like

Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Sunday2021: 7:18pm On Mar 03
Lomprico2:

Stupidity runs in your veins. Dan iska!

Where in the East or west are trailer load of food stuff looted daily or food storehouse invaded?
onions was looted in south east, rice and yam was looted in in Ibadan and Lagos respectively.
Your insult is back to sender
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Lomprico2: 7:21pm On Mar 03
Sunday2021:
onions was looted in south east, rice and yam was looted in in Ibadan and Lagos respectively.
Your insult is back to sender

Bloody liar! Those happened during COVID lockdown
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by Fairview1: 7:22pm On Mar 03
Ticking time-bomb, more are coming
Re: FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja by uncleinans(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03
MoonWater:
The problem here isn't actually the hunger but people are living without purpose and ambition.
The government needs to create certain programs that will incorporate giving people ideas, purpose and ambition.

I wish I can work with the government to achieve this. I have so many ideas I have well drafted

Let's talk about this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monday Ubani On London Trip: Buhari Has Breached Constitution / My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi / Nigerian Army Can’t Defeat Boko Haram Alone – UK High Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.