Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (118594 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / The Fraud Of Christianity-What Is "Pious Fraud"?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by juyisrael: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2013
Let christians go back to the bible and stop gambling with the cross of Jesus. Every body is born again these days even though only few,I mean few understand the concept.Our affections are not to be set on demons but on things above.The moment your relationship with Jesus is not smooth,you are bound to be either possessed or obsessed by demons. The cross is perfect and the finished work of Christ on it is absolute. Our pastors should stop emphasis on demons and heredictory curses which have been taken away on the cross(Read through the whole book of Paul to the Galatians) and preferably lay emphasis on christians seeking santification after spiritual birth(Matt.6:33).NOTE: When your focus is always on problems,demons,curses,etc,your attention will gradually shift away from the cross.Then you will acrue to yourself more problems.This is usually the cases of those who pass through deliverance most often.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Kay17: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Do you think Christianity is becoming intricately legalistic?! That the common Christian can't understand the conversations.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Mudley313: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Here we go again undecided

So what did Africas forefathers do that is so much worse than other parts of the world?

I am really tired of the stupidity of these xtians. Do you know this deliverance does more harm than good? It creates so much fear that ppl feel the need to go multiple times. Ppl also change too. They become more paranoid.

what i was actually thinking when i read that self-deprecating line...american founding fathers wiped out a generation of native american indians; enslaved hundreds of thousands of african blacks; the spanish wiped out the mayans; old testament israelites went on genocidal rampages murdering women, children, and even animals (keeping only the virgin females) etc. but na our forefathers be the devils...no wonder satan is usually painted black n jesus depicted with blue eyes, blonde hair...this is sad but nothing u can actually say to the deluded...

make i waka pass...

1 Like

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by ayo1969: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2013
Let me start by asking ourselves if we know the meaning of deliverance. The Bible says in Obadiah 1:17 that upon mount Zion there shall be holiness and deliverance and the house of Jacob shall possess their possession. Being upon mount zion connotes being born again. If you say no, holiness comes before deliverance. Being holy is synonymous to being born again. Then deliverance follows. one of the definition of deliverance is possessing ones possessions. Somebody on this media says there is no where in the Bible where deliverance was conducted for a christian. In Obadiah, deliverance came after holiness for dwellers of mount zion. Also deliverance is breaking of yokes, Isaac told Esau that the day he has dominion he would break the yokes of Jacob off his neck. Also at the tomb of Lazarus, Jesus calling Lazarus out of the grave is tantamount to being born again out of the dead. It was after that Jesus told them "loose him and let him go" Jesus could have commanded the grave cloth on his friend to catch fire or disappear but he recommended deliverance for him. Also the Bible says since the day of John the Baptist the Kingdom of God experience violence and the violent shall take it by force. if the Kingdom of God can suffers violence, then is the need for deliverance for members of that kingdom in order to take the advantage of it. If the good and righteous Lazarus that made heaven had done deliverance plus his righteousness, probably he would not have died a pauper picking crumbs from the ground and his sore being licked by dogs. The blind Bartimaeu received his deliverance by force. The definition of deliverance is numerous and it happens officially and unoficially. Jesus had to pray twice for a blind man to receive his deliverance. I have being a Christian for quite some time before I attended an MFM gathering one day, and during prayer a long time benign boil deep between the flesh and bone just bust and I had to silently go to clean up at the gents. That is a deliverance. Let Gbile Akanni and every christians know that destructive critics also need deliverance. Somebody said a graduate that goes for deliverance is a fool, that is a fallacy. Have you heard of a prof carrying sacrifice in the middle of the nite because of promotion, Saul of Tarsus was a doctor of Law and he needed deliverance and after being a Christian he said he had not appreheded and he pressed forward to the goal, that he beat his body in order not to be a castaway eventually, Nicodemus was great pharisee but he came to Jesus by nite to be delivered. Please read between the lines my friends

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Bolurx(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
My dear friends, This is Africa, this is Nigeria. There exist diabolic powers here and there who wrought their evil work day and night. One requires serious, intense and violent prayers before breaking their hold.
Mind you beloved people of God, demons don't die. They will always continue their enterprise till Judgement day.
That is why a Christian must "...pray without ceasing".
Paul the Apostle said, "...for we wrestle not against flesh and blood..."
Let The Holy Spirit Help You Think On These Words
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Gben02(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
If i may ask what is that of is church.am believe is one of the swagge church where alot of heresies are be allow.and also u dnt av wrk to do,by listen and posting that rubbish the man is saying.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Gben02(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
If i may ask what is name of is church.I believe is one of the swagge church where alot of heresies are be allow.and u also u dnt av wrk to do,by listen and posting that rubbish the man is saying.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Kaloys001: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
@ Jettage, am sorry re u a christian? If yes or no, i will like u to read ur Bible well, Deliverance is mention 47 times in the Bible, read Philipians 1:19 it will tell u more about deliverance.

meaning of "deliverance" is "to deliver out of the hands of..., to escape." This meaning illustrates God's rescue of His people from the dominion of Satan and the world system. An example is found in the Hebrew word Natsal (Strong's #5337) which is defined as "to snatch, take away; to snatch out of danger, preserve, deliver anyone from danger." For example:

And Moses told his father-in-law all that the Lord had done to Pharaoh and to the Egyptians for Israel's sake, all the hardship that had befallen them on the journey, and how the Lord had delivered them. And Jethro rejoiced over all the goodness which the Lord had done to Israel, in delivering them from the hand of the Egyptians. So Jethro said, "Blessed be the Lord who delivered you from the hand of the Egyptians and from the hand of Pharaoh, and who delivered the people from under the hand of the Egyptians. Now I know the Lord is greater than all the gods; indeed, it was proven when they dealt proudly against the people" (Exodus 18:8-11 NASV).

The same sense is poetically conveyed in Psalm 124:7 (NASV) by a word meaning "to slip away, to escape, deliver from danger.

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by iphy42: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=Jettage]I am sure you would like to listen to the Message of Gbile Akanni

he never mentioned any names of any Pastor

Y then did u mention MFN when Gbile didn't mention any body?
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by wolebanks(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Greetings,
Both deliverance and having faith in the knowledge that is revealed to us both have their uses and they work together. They are just parts of a whole. They need to be applied rightly per time per situation with wisdom.
Now my dear people of God every minister has his own message/calling 1Cor 3:5-6. Only God can say who is right or wrong. The great men of God we are talking about here have discovered what God wants them to do and they are doing it well but am afraid some people here are yet to discover their purpose and that's why they can spend days online writing and looking for what other people are doing. If you are yet to discover your purpose, you can contact me, I might be of help. May God help us.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Jesuto(f): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Indeed the Christian is delivered through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, however, there are many spiritual rules that the Christian is unaware of and God tells us NOT to give room to Satan, so deliverance is a tool to restrain the Devil and not give him any room. Deliverance is only possible BECAUSE of what Jesus has done, so it is not unbelief in the work of the cross, but enforcement of the power released at the cross. That said, if a Christian's worldview is ONLY deliverance, then that Christian is out of balance. Every Christian MUST study the bible, live by the principles of the word and declare the word.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Jesuspistol(m): 2:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Jettage: One strong Point made by Bro Gbile is that, Those seeking Deliverance after Claiming they are saved and repeating the process as done in , Have

been bewitched

he made a cynical remarks of Pastor asking members to go for deliverance or else and then the member replying by saying I went last week, and the pastor Responded by saying What! Are you backsliding

please go for deliverance.

He said they do it to feast on the people and making merchandise of them through several meetings

it is a strong to listen to Messages

I am still enjoying them,

Hmm. Nice topic. What I have to say is..the ministry of Jesus is 3 fold..he came to save, to heal and to deliver. But d problems with xtain denominations all over the world is that they emphasize only 1 out of the 3 ministries and think that's all they need. Well I would rather say the 1 they emphasize is what God chose to make known to the world through them

I'm a member of mfm and 1 thing I noticed abt my church members is that they're conscious of evil powers than the almighty God himself who wants us to focus on him above everything. That's why u can see an mfm member go for deliverance from evil foundation 5 times in 1 year. They'll do same d ffg year and d next. After doing this for abt 6yrs and they hear that G.O or 1 mfm pastor is coming to a region to preach on foundational problems, they'll still go there. So I always wonder..did God not answer the deliverance prayer at 1st time? Or why do they keep thinking they have to keep praying over a matter for life. They say its cuz foundational prob is deep. So I always say dat it means God is not mighty enough to deal with d prob at 1st time or at most 3-5 deliverance sessions. Or perhaps they don't even know whether God is answering their prayers in all d 'foundational prob' meetings or not, they're just going to all of them.

There's no deep problem that God can't settle at once. Now it may take perhaps 3 diff aggressive deliverance sessions depending on ur faith since d prob is so-called deep but at least have it in mind that d prayer over that particular matter would end one day and be a bye-gone. Not remaining in prayer over it forever cuz it is said to be too deep. We shouldn't magnify any prob above God. We should have specific purposeful prayers at each time in our lives. If foundational prob has been settled, then we should move on to something else (another prayer episode) that can promote our lives spiritually and not seeing a particular prob as so deep that we have to keep praying over it for life. God is deeper than the deepest. We should rather focus more on a deep God

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Ovamboland(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2014
Goshen360:

New Living Translation (©2007)
My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Expanded Bible (EXB)
I was put to death on the cross [ have been crucified] with Christ, and I do not live anymore—it is Christ who lives in me. I still live in my body [flesh], but I live by faith in [or because of the faithfulness of] the Son of God who loved me and gave himself to save me [ for me; on my behalf]. - Galatians 2:20

Do you mean to say, as Christ NOW lives in us as believers as there was a divine exchange at Calvary, you still need deliverance WITH CHRIST THAT LIVES IN YOU and you NO LONGER LIVE TO YOURSELF?

What Christ did on the cross crushed principalities, powers, and spiritual wickedness and disarmed and disgraced all of them, including the ones in Africa. Those in Africa could be stronger than those in Europe, but no power compares to that which emanates from Calvary, so please let us not use the situation of Africa to degrade the power of the cross, it defeated Satan himself, the boss of them all. Whatever you can preach in Africa but cannot preach elsewhere IS NOT THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, It's traditions of men!

The evil forces in Africa are not any stronger that those of anywhere, what is really strong in Africa is our ignorance and superstition. We have taken the worst of our local religion and combined it with the worst aspects of the Abrahamic religions to our own detriment.
If you know the level of debauchery and sexual sins performed in Europe you will bow and wonder how come they are still leading human progress.
They have simple learnt to use what we are being taught by the imported religions to repudiate, the free gift of reason given to every human creature by God. The level a society is able to engage this free gift from God is directly proportional to Human Development Index. We have not even organised killing fellow humans on the scale witnessed in Europe.
That is why a society like Japan that most Africans will derisively categorize as pagans are one of the most advanced human group in terms of innovation, knowledge and wealth, while a large section of Africans live below poverty level.

Any kind of deliverance we need is that of the mind and each man has to realize and contextualize his relationship with fellow man and nature. It cannot be organised by any one on behalf of another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Heavenly102: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
brotherly:
one of the mistakes of the modern day christians is either to underemphasize or overemphasize the operations of the devil (please read "screwtape letters" by c.s lewis)
Another problem bothers on the gap between what men of God say and what we(hearers) make/understand of their statements. Gbile Akanni is one of the few well respected men of God in the country.
My take on deliverance is that it is wrong for someone to say Christians do not need deliverance, at the same time it is also very wrong for Christians to look at problems only from the deliverance prism.
In the Bible luke 13:11-16 we see a case of a daughter of Abaraham being bound for 18 years and needed special deliverance. From the account of Christ, it was her right to be healed, however the Devil denied her the right. In mark 8:24 a man was still seeing men as trees after just had touched him, he needed a second touch before he could see properly and Jesus did not leave him without warning him not to return to a certain place he was brought from, most likely because of the works of evil there. Christians should know that on a lot of grounds the devil does not play by the rules, hence sometimes to get what is legitimately ours will require special force/operation which I believe is deliverance.

Any real deliverance is supposed to be done by appropriating the word of God, However saying that being born again places one above the need for deliverance is not entirely correct. Here in Africa there are a lot of negative spiritual transactions our forebears entered on our behalf without our knowledge, such cases have to be treated specially

the daughter of Abraham was a jew not a Christian.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Heavenly102: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kay17:
Do you think Christianity is becoming intricately legalistic?! That the common Christian can't understand the conversations.

thats why Solomon said seek understanding, the scriptures ought to be intellectually dissected, else mumu Gospel will prevail

Unlike what many say, God makes sense, not uncertainty and confusion

1 Like

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Kay17: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Heavenly102:

thats why Solomon said seek understanding, the scriptures ought to be intellectually dissected, else mumu Gospel will prevail

Unlike what many say, God makes sense, not uncertainty and confusion

You did not answer the question
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Zebulon4(m): 1:33am On Jul 14, 2015
THE MINISTRY OF DELIVERANCE
If you come to the house of God and you are not growing, no spiritual light, you cannot move the way you should, something is bothering your soul, then you need deliverance. If you know you have done everything that qualifies you for success, yet you find that at the point of success something just goes wrong and failure sets in, then you need deliverance ministrations. Sometimes when you tell some people that they need deliverance, they will say, God forbid, not me, it is impossible". They say so because they don't really understand what deliverance means. One of the most beneficial experiences in life is to undergo and experience total deliverance from every known and unknown bondage. We need deliverance frequently to neutralise the constant attacks of the enemies. You need to know that the ministry of deliverance is the ministry of spiritual combat.

WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
Deliverance is release from captivity. Deliverance is the expulsion of evil spirits from a person or thing. Deliverance is destroying the strongman/strongwoman and spoiling his/her goods. Deliverance is expelling bad spirits that torment or possess people. Deliverance is to loose people who are tied down spiritually. Deliverance is to remove curses, spells, jinxes cast upon people. Deliverance is freedom from forces of oppression like unnatural sexual urge, alcoholism, false religion, masturbation, bed-wetting etc. Deliverance is spiritual cleansing of house, office, factory, shop, business areas by chasing out bad spirits and destroying satanic edicts. Deliverance is breaking of satanic chains and fetters. Deliverance is removal of invisible heavy loads placed on people. Deliverance is uprooting evil seeds and trees planted in a person's life. Deliverance is making the rough places plain. Deliverance is destruction of satanic dreams. Deliverance is destruction of the works of the devil. Deliverance is release from spiritual attacks. Deliverance is immunity against counter-attacks from evil spirits. Deliverance is release from evil covenants being used by the enemy to restore bondage into people's lives. Deliverance is purification from demonic pollution and impurities. Deliverance is release from altars of affliction. Deliverance is to escape from every satanic prison. Deliverance is an act of spiritual warfare to set a person free from any kind of bondage.
Deliverance Scriptures: Psalm 107:20. 105:20. Isaiah 49:24-25. Hosea 12:13. Nahum 1:13. Obadiah 1:17.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by zynzyn(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
I am actually suspecting this 'deliverance' thing has something to do with the MARK OF THE BEAST!

What ain't scriptural, AIN'T SCRIPTURAL!! undecided
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by oaroloye(m): 1:21am On Oct 31, 2016
SHALOM!

Jettage:
I am sure you would like to listen to the Message of Gbile Akanni how he scripturally demolished modern day trend of deliverance and all the shenanigan of the fraudsters who misrepresented Jesus

As he is wont to do, he never mentioned any names of any Pastor, but he was very vivid with their practical styles of Deliverance

COULD YOU PERHAPS BE A BIT MORE VAGUE?

The more you speak, the more bored I am becoming. Are you here to promote this man- which I have never heard of- or YAHSHUA OUR LORD, WHOM THE HOLY GHOST IS SENT TO GLORIFY?

I listened to the Message in Abuja and I was so happy that Gbile is indeed another Man that God has raised in this generation

SAYETH THOU.

You have just babbled and babbled without saying anything at all!

He does not lower the standard of Christianity; he made it plain and hard Like Jesus

TRUST ME: HE HAS LOWERED THE STANDARD OF CHRISTIANITY.

YOU did not know that, because you do not know what that standard is.

. MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the eleven Disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
"All Power is given unto me in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in The Name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have Commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto The End of the World." Amen.

I wish I could post some of the messages here.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You have posted his entire Message right here:

EMPTINESS, plus NOTHINGNESS, plus NO-WORK-DONE, plus MUCH-ADO-ABOUT-NOTHING!

As they told the Ancient Mathematician, who invented the number "ZERO:"

"Thanks for NOTHING!"

But look out for the Theme “Bringing many sons to glory” at Misssi Vallage in Kaduna October 2011

WHY? ? ?

Deliverance is essential for those who are possessed and oppressed. But Gbile opened the eyes to a better truth about what Jesus did at Calvary

These statements do not go together.

Are you saying your GBILE AKANNI has a Doctrine better than "DELIVERANCE?"

We DON'T know, because all you have done is waste time, without making a single point!

. MATTHEW 24:23-26.

23. "Then if any man shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST,' or, 'THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise False Christs, and False Prophets, and shall shew great Signs and Wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

Believe it not."

ALL OF THE PREACHERS TELLING PEOPLE TO COME TO THEM TO MEET JESUS ARE ALL LIARS AND DECEIVERS.

Why do people have to travel 100 miles and more, for someone to pray for them?

Why can't you tell us what we need to know?

Clearly, you are easily impressed, at best, or else a very lousy liar.

There is absolutely nothing Gospel in anything you have said.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by patrickkkk: 10:00am On May 06, 2017
Christians need to know the great power they possess hence there might not be a need for deliverance to be carried out by any person except from God.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by madegreatbygrace(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2017
brotherly:
one of the mistakes of the modern day christians is either to underemphasize or overemphasize the operations of the devil (please read "screwtape letters" by c.s lewis)
Another problem bothers on the gap between what men of God say and what we(hearers) make/understand of their statements. Gbile Akanni is one of the few well respected men of God in the country.
My take on deliverance is that it is wrong for someone to say Christians do not need deliverance, at the same time it is also very wrong for Christians to look at problems only from the deliverance prism.
In the Bible luke 13:11-16 we see a case of a daughter of Abaraham being bound for 18 years and needed special deliverance. From the account of Christ, it was her right to be healed, however the Devil denied her the right. In mark 8:24 a man was still seeing men as trees after just had touched him, he needed a second touch before he could see properly and Jesus did not leave him without warning him not to return to a certain place he was brought from, most likely because of the works of evil there. Christians should know that on a lot of grounds the devil does not play by the rules, hence sometimes to get what is legitimately ours will require special force/operation which I believe is deliverance.

Any real deliverance is supposed to be done by appropriating the word of God, However saying that being born again places one above the need for deliverance is not entirely correct. Here in Africa there are a lot of negative spiritual transactions our forebears entered on our behalf without our knowledge, such cases have to be treated specially

Are these two examples you stated christians?Show me examples in the new testament where born again christians went for deliverance .We must understand the meaning of the word "christian".

1 Like

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Ken4Christ: 10:25pm On May 06, 2017
Ideally, Christians are not supposed to go for deliverance because the Bible said that we have been delivered from the powers of darkness - Colossians 1:13.

However, quite a few Christians expose themselves to demonic oppression by the life they live and some even get obsessed with certain habits. At this point, they will need both deliverance and proper counseling so they will not be entangled again. Just like Jesus told the man who got healed, "... Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee". (John 5:14).

Most of the deliverance conducted are however unnecessary. What the people need is right knowledge of God's word. That is why Jesus said, you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free - John 8:32.

1 Like

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by weyreypey: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2018
Ken4Christ:
Ideally, Christians are not supposed to go for deliverance because the Bible said that we have been delivered from the powers of darkness - Colossians 1:13.

However, quite a few Christians expose themselves to demonic oppression by the life they live and some even get obsessed with certain habits. At this point, they will need both deliverance and proper counseling so they will not be entangled again. Just like Jesus told the man who got healed, "... Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee". (John 5:14).

Most of the deliverance conducted are however unnecessary. What the people need is right knowledge of God's word. That is why Jesus said, you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free - John 8:32.
Your second paragraph says it all.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by weyreypey: 2:09am On Nov 23, 2018
ayo1969:
Let me start by asking ourselves if we know the meaning of deliverance. The Bible says in Obadiah 1:17 that upon mount Zion there shall be holiness and deliverance and the house of Jacob shall possess their possession. Being upon mount zion connotes being born again. If you say no, holiness comes before deliverance. Being holy is synonymous to being born again. Then deliverance follows. one of the definition of deliverance is possessing ones possessions. Somebody on this media says there is no where in the Bible where deliverance was conducted for a christian. In Obadiah, deliverance came after holiness for dwellers of mount zion. Also deliverance is breaking of yokes, Isaac told Esau that the day he has dominion he would break the yokes of Jacob off his neck. Also at the tomb of Lazarus, Jesus calling Lazarus out of the grave is tantamount to being born again out of the dead. It was after that Jesus told them "loose him and let him go" Jesus could have commanded the grave cloth on his friend to catch fire or disappear but he recommended deliverance for him. Also the Bible says since the day of John the Baptist the Kingdom of God experience violence and the violent shall take it by force. if the Kingdom of God can suffers violence, then is the need for deliverance for members of that kingdom in order to take the advantage of it. If the good and righteous Lazarus that made heaven had done deliverance plus his righteousness, probably he would not have died a pauper picking crumbs from the ground and his sore being licked by dogs. The blind Bartimaeu received his deliverance by force. The definition of deliverance is numerous and it happens officially and unoficially. Jesus had to pray twice for a blind man to receive his deliverance. I have being a Christian for quite some time before I attended an MFM gathering one day, and during prayer a long time benign boil deep between the flesh and bone just bust and I had to silently go to clean up at the gents. That is a deliverance. Let Gbile Akanni and every christians know that destructive critics also need deliverance. Somebody said a graduate that goes for deliverance is a fool, that is a fallacy. Have you heard of a prof carrying sacrifice in the middle of the nite because of promotion, Saul of Tarsus was a doctor of Law and he needed deliverance and after being a Christian he said he had not appreheded and he pressed forward to the goal, that he beat his body in order not to be a castaway eventually, Nicodemus was great pharisee but he came to Jesus by nite to be delivered. Please read between the lines my friends
You misquoted Obadiah 1:17

Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

You can't be holy if not delivered. When you are holy you can easily possess your possessions.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by drewsman: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2019
brotherly:

Exactly my thoughts

God bless u sir
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by donnie(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Go back and read your bible. Jesus Christ himself was the Chief deliverance minister. So were the apostles after him. The first thing you should understand is the concept of deliverance itself

So for you, casting out devils = deliverance?
To the point where is has become a doctrine in churches.

1 Like

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
donnie:

8 years on?? O ga o
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by shadeyinka(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jettage:
I am sure you would like to listen to the Message of Gbile Akanni how he scripturally demolished modern day trend of deliverance and all the shenanigan of the fraudsters who misrepresented Jesus

donnie:

Ken4Christ:

madegreatbygrace:

Are these two examples you stated christians?Show me examples in the new testament where born again christians went for deliverance .We must understand the meaning of the word "christian".

Eben2:
The problem with most christians (nominal) is that they don't take time to study their bible; that is why it so easy for so-called pastors to deceive so many people.

Many dont even know what's meant by being born-again. Many !

patrickkkk:
Christians need to know the great power they possess hence there might not be a need for deliverance to be carried out by any person except from God.
zynzyn:
I am actually suspecting this 'deliverance' thing has something to do with the MARK OF THE BEAST!

What ain't scriptural, AIN'T SCRIPTURAL!! undecided
I do respect Bro Gbile Akanni: he is certainly one of the most real men of God around in our generation. But Bro Gbile is a Teacher of the Word. I am not sure of his other spiritual gifts. Hence, healing , deliverance, Prophecy and word of knowledge may not be his area of specialization.

Let's assume that Christians DON'T need Deliverance, but Christ has given Christians Power to thread upon every kind of demonic forces. How many of you have casted out a single demon from an unbeliever?

If you haven't, you are not qualified to speak on whether a Christian can be demonized or not. You are just a theoretical Christian

These signs shall follow them that believe: is not just about praying in Tongues.

1 Like

Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by donnie(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
shadeyinka:

I do respect Bro Gbile Akanni: he is certainly one of the most real men of God around in our generation. But Bro Gbile is a Teacher of the Word. I am not sure of his other spiritual gifts. Hence, healing , deliverance, Prophecy and word of knowledge may not be his area of specialization.

Let's assume that Christians DON'T need Deliverance, but Christ has given Christians Power to thread upon every kind of demonic forces. How many of you have casted out a single demon from an unbeliever?

If you haven't, you are not qualified to speak on whether a Christian can be demonized or not. You are just a theoretical Christian

These signs shall follow them that believe: is not just about praying in Tongues.

Have you heard Rev Chris Oyakhilome teach on this subject?

Does does he cast out devils?

And by the way, I've casted out many devils.
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by shadeyinka(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
donnie:

Have you heard Rev Chris Oyakhilome teach on this subject?

Does does he cast out devils?

And by the way, I've casted out many devils.
I know Rev Chris does lots of healings.

I really haven't seen him do much of deliverance (I am not saying he doesn't do Deliverance): it's just my observation. What I see is people falling under the annointing...it could be deliverance and it may just be a falling under the annointing.

But I am not concerned about Rev Chris. I am concerned with bonafide children of God who talk so much theory with no practice to back it up.

I used to think Christians cannot be demonized until I began to see Christians who should be born again manifesting during deliverance prayers.

I used to think Christians cannot be demonized until I had to pass through both self deliverance and ministered deliverance. From experience, I can tell you that a Christian can be demonized.

Possession is a very strong and unscriptural word. The correct word is Demonization (which means under the influence of demons)

I am also a proponent of first leading a person to Christ before ministering deliverance because I feel that maintaining a deliverance is more important than the deliverance itself.

How would you sincerely place your theology if the person you lead to Christ begins to manifest during prayer. Would you say such was never born again in the first place?
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by donnie(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2019
shadeyinka:

I know Rev Chris does lots of healings.

I really haven't seen him do much of deliverance (I am not saying he doesn't do Deliverance): it's just my observation. What I see is people falling under the annointing...it could be deliverance and it may just be a falling under the annointing.

But I am not concerned about Rev Chris. I am concerned with bonafide children of God who talk so much theory with no practice to back it up.

I used to think Christians cannot be demonized until I began to see Christians who should be born again manifesting during deliverance prayers.

I used to think Christians cannot be demonized until I had to pass through both self deliverance and ministered deliverance. From experience, I can tell you that a Christian can be demonized.

Possession is a very strong and unscriptural word. The correct word is Demonization (which means under the influence of demons)

I am also a proponent of first leading a person to Christ before ministering deliverance because I feel that maintaining a deliverance is more important than the deliverance itself.

How would you sincerely place your theology if the person you lead to Christ begins to manifest during prayer. Would you say such was never born again in the first place?

You need to listen to and watch Pastor Chris more. He does cast out devils a lot and with great power and authority. There are not many that I know that cast out devils with as much authority.

Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwKN6l8Rxlw

And this from 8:04...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOWq_XP8fgc

Your challenge I see is with doctrine. A Christian may be oppressed but not possessed except he allows or infact, invites such to upon to his/ herself. Even then, the moment he/ she decides to come out, they can do so only by the Word.

Even though there may be some who need the help of another Christian or minister to be free from such oppression, it does not mean that they couldn't have been freed by standing on and declaring God's Word.

Even the so-called deliverance ministers, by what do they minister deliverance? Oil, hankie, water or the Word?

When a soul comes to Christ, that is enough deliverance. There is no other deliverance you can conduct that's greater than that.

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

He may due to sin or ignorance of the Word open the door for demonic oppression, but the same Word brings freedom.

Possession is unscriptural? shocked. Are you for real? Should I give you scriptures?
Re: Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna by shadeyinka(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
donnie:

You need to listen to and watch Pastor Chris more. He does cast out devils a lot and with great power and authority. There are not many that I know that cast out devils with as much authority.

Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwKN6l8Rxlw

And this from 8:04...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOWq_XP8fgc

Your challenge I see is with doctrine. A Christian may be oppressed but not possessed except he allows or infact, invites such to upon to his/ herself. Even then, the moment he/ she decides to come out, they can do so only by the Word.
I seldom use the word possession because it is confusion. The Greek word used in the scripture is daimonion which means DEMONIZED rather than Possessed. The king James Bible translates daimonion to Possessed of the devil.

Possession connotes the idea of ownership unfortunately demons don't own. They assume ownership.

A person who is Demonized is Afflicted or Oppressed irrespective of the degree of affliction or Oppression.

donnie:

Even though there may be some who need the help of another Christian or minister to be free from such oppression, it does not mean that they couldn't have been freed by standing on and declaring God's Word.

Even the so-called deliverance ministers, by what do they minister deliverance? Oil, hankie, water or the Word?
Demonic oppression, affliction are usually because they have a legal ground that has to be broken. The legal ground may be through inheritance, curse, sin/iniquity on the part of a person.

Some deliverance are cheap to effect by a Christian while others require persistent warfare. Some methods of effecting Deliverance are (in the order of seriousness)
1. Spiritual sanitation (living right)
2. Knowing the Word and Living it
3. Petition to God about the challenge
4. Confrontation of the demonic forces (Self Deliverance)
5. Confrontation of the demonic forces by other men of Faith (not necessarily pastors)

I don't like the drama many so called "Deliverance Ministers" play in the name of Deliverance.

donnie:

When a soul comes to Christ, that is enough deliverance. There is no other deliverance you can conduct that's greater than that.

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

He may due to sin or ignorance of the Word open the door for demonic oppression, but the same Word brings freedom.
Salvation= Deliverance of man's spirit
Healing= Deliverance of man's Body (from demons or pathogens and restoration)
There may also be a deliverance of man's soul in cases of Addictions, Mental Disorders, Character aberrations etc)
Sanctifying an environment or object.

Demons are like rabid dogs occupying a house. They don't own the house but because they have lived there for some time, they assume ownership and control.

donnie:

Possession is unscriptural? shocked. Are you for real? Should I give you scriptures?
Don't get me wrong as I have explained it. The Greek word translated as possession means DEMONIZED!

Finally,
The first video where Pastor Chris cast out a demon afflicting the woman with cancer. Do you think the woman is not born again (I know you know that by the time you pass through healing school to the level where pastor Chris prays for you, you should in all human sense be born again)

The second video is even more revealing
1. The word possession wasn't used: which is good. Instead the word Oppressed of the devil was used. This is correct!
2. Demon spoke through this woman. Could it be that this woman wasn't born again.

The original argument was about the fact that a Christian cannot be Demonized/Possessed of a demon. How come a demon was speaking through the woman?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.