Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi (23166 Views)

Food Imports From War Torn Ukraine Sparks Protests In Europe / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by sukar886: 2:39pm On Mar 04
Tinubu and APC have killed this country, we are hoping on common ukraine, people wey dey fight... Kaiii
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by stallionng: 2:40pm On Mar 04
[quote author=jeromestarks post=128769400]Obi, the most stu.pid presidential aspirant in the history of Nigeria.
He's clueless of electioniaring strategies in Nigeria. He lacks the political knowledge to win the number one seat in the country. He so stu.pid that he chose Datti as his running mate. Yet, he refused to learn from the master.
These are economic realities and not political.
Why are you protesting hardships and looting whare houses?
A country at war donating food to a country at peace? are you not ashamed being giant of Africa suffering untold hardship.
Why do you allow tribalism to becloud your sense of reasoning and realities?
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04
HeroicMeastro:

Anambra should be the best state in Nigeria years back, since he govern that state.
All the statistics and figures and comparisons he is claiming now should have been test run long time ago while he was in charge of Anambra.

At least it is the Lagos cocaine sniffer that you guys promised us will replicate Lagos in Nigeria is our center of focus, he said it is his turn and it is him we are facing.

Have sense or hunger will give you one...
Did Ukraine, a country fighting war for 2 years now donate food to giant of Africa?

Yes or No, if yes, aren't you ashamed of yourself and your destiny?

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Asswipemod: 2:41pm On Mar 04
1000angstroms:

He raised a point and this is all you have to rant, Nigeria is gone with these kind of mugus

What point? Mention one farm that that arch-importer has that is producing food. Even old and fragile OBJ has farms everywhere.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by rickleye: 2:42pm On Mar 04
Nothing is free ojare . Nigeria is either giving them money or oil for grain. Ukraine needs money for weapons. US and Europe cannot continue to fund this war and nobody wants to do the one thing which needs to be done . Put boots on the ground - once NATO boots are on the ground , we will then see who will bluff first.
Personally I think creating a demilitarized zone is what will resolve this with the 2 eastern states/provinces.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by sukar886: 2:42pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
Bitter obi rest.
You will never be president.
The only country you will be allowed to rule is biafra tongue nothing for you in Nigeria tongue tongue
I dont know how you people reason sometimes cos of tribalism, someone is telling you people important something, and you are talking about been a president, pls what is ur brother doing about this hunger, people are hungry
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04
Shantyken:

The man that left anambra state with 127b debt profile. Tell me one agricultural product he established in anambra, atleast eboyians can boast of rice farming. So park well too

Please post your evidence on the debt. We're past too much talk
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Bluntemperor: 2:43pm On Mar 04
handsomeyinka:
Obi too talk

Obi should talk and say the Truth but being economic with the Truth is not playing a good Politics!
-e g, Instead of telling us that Whet from Ukraine is due to Russia - Ukraine War,so what is he saying?
- Instead of telling the Truth- that most of the. Northern States ( Zanfara,Kaduna,Kano,Katsina,Borno,adamawa, Niger State,etc is being affected by the activities of Bokoharam)- terrorists-insecurity,but you started telling us about the geographical Areas of Nigeria or North and you left the Truth!
-Is it Tinubu that brought the Terrorists,the Kidnappers,the Hersdmen,Criminalities across Nigerian States?
Why are you dribling with obvious truth!
How can Farmers go to the Farms, without Safety and Security of the Farms, their Families and their Properties?
•Politicians are the same everywhere and Obi should be forthcoming in his analysis but I agreed with him that, even the Southern States can have enough Food,just the Governors are not doing enough, except Makinde in Agricultural Development Ventures in Oyo State! Go and see how Cows are reared!
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

Even if Peter Obi was president, he would collect it.

So it is true?

And it is even to the north people that hate Ukraine, oga islam is cursed.

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Olasty(f): 2:43pm On Mar 04
Kaido:
Chai! Make one lady with big boobs just hold me. Tears dey comot for my eyes.

It is a shame. We are supposed to be supporting them with items.

But Tinubu & his supporters are shameless.

Very Shameless

It is well
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Kusu12: 2:44pm On Mar 04
Obingo a serial party defector and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years is forming Mr know it all. Obingo wants to remain relevant by all means.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by cucumbar: 2:45pm On Mar 04
Malroux:
Better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt. Everyone reading this can now know who you are in real life.
you stylishly say he be fuul or what ? grin

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by MasterTeeUSA: 2:45pm On Mar 04
Why isn't Obi in Agriculture? He just talks...it's annoying

Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/RjcV6YyUyJHe7ypC/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04
Bluntemperor:

Obi should talk and say the Truth but being economic with the Truth is not playing a good Politics!
-e g, Instead of telling us that Whet from Ukraine is due to Russia - Ukraine War,so what is he saying?
- Instead of telling the Truth- that most of the. Northern States ( Zanfara,Kaduna,Kano,Katsina,Borno,Adamawa, iger State,etc is being affected by the activities of Bokoharam)- terrorists insecurity,but you stated telling us about the geographical Areas of Nigeria or North and you left the Truth!
Is it Tinubu that brought the Terrorists,the Kidnappers,the Criminalities across Nigerian States?
Why are you dribling with obvious truth!
How can Farmers go to the Farms, without Safety and Security of the Farms, their Families and their Properties?
•Politicians are the same everywhere and Obi should be forthcoming in his analysis but I agreed with him that, even the Southern States can have enough Food,just the Governors are not doing enough, except Makinde in Agricultural Development Ventures in Oyo State! Go and see how Cows are reared!

But your tinubu knew about terrorism and everything you named before saying it is his turn to rule?
So what kind of useless excuse are you giving, or didn't a country fighting war for two years at a stretch donate food to giant of Africa or is north east not part of Nigeria.

APC!

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Hespee93: 2:46pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
Bitter obi rest.
The only country you will be allowed to rule is biafra tongue nothing for you in Nigeria tongue tongue

You think Ekpa or MNK will even give him attention talkless of beung made their president.

If Biafra should gain their independent today, believe me, Obi will be below 6t after few days.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Kennyswag: 2:49pm On Mar 04
Hespee93:

You think Ekpa or MNK will even give him attention talkless of beung made their president.

If Biafra should gain their independent today, believe me, Obi will be below 6t after few days.
grin grin grin grin grin grin You mean he will be killed like an ant? grin

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04
Asswipemod:

What point? Mention one farm that that arch-importer has that is producing food. Even old and fragile OBJ has farms everywhere.

Did ukraine a country fighting war for 2 years donate grain to Nigeria at peace the giant of africa? Yes or No.

Is Obi not a Nigerian citizen and isn't he eligible to say what is true about Nigeria?

Or we should use because it is a cocaine sniffer that you are supporting, we should keep quiet?

What is in the heading of this thread? Is it about OBi's farm or that the present presidiot is so arsewipe clueless on what to do?

Didn't your Lagos carrer criminal know about the fate of things before saying it is my turn?

And Muslims, na still same ukraine president una dey bad mouth dey feed una worthless sharia states.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves and how you reason.

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Proffessorr: 2:55pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
The new guy handling the demented Peter Obi social media accounts and writing these things for him that he has no knowledge of, will one day come to his senses like Reno Omokri did and see the agulu fraud for the crook that he is.

Kindly educate us on what is wrong with PO’s submission, so we can learn from you.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Splashme: 2:56pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
The new guy handling the demented Peter Obi social media accounts and writing these things for him that he has no knowledge of, will one day come to his senses like Reno Omokri did and see the agulu fraud for the crook that he is.

Who's this mumu?
Did I hear you say Peter Obi 'has no knowledge of' ?
Oga, did you think Peter Obi is your Thiefņubu?
Lol, these foolish agbadorians obviously reason from anus, I swear!
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 2:57pm On Mar 04
Splashme:

Who's this mumu?
Did I hear you say Peter Obi 'has no knowledge of' ?
Oga, did you think Peter Obi is your Thiefņubu?
Lol, these foolish agbadorians obviously reason from anus, I swear!
With all his trader knowledge, he doubled poverty in Anambra after he completed his 8 years as governor.

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Splashme: 2:57pm On Mar 04
Shame !!!
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by bionixs: 2:59pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
what are you really saying?
Are you jinxed. Even if you are mad and senseless, cant you stay home instead of roaming the public space , naked
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Irupetepete: 3:01pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
bitter obi will never rule Nigeria.
Let it pain you till you die grin
pain me how? mio tie kin se Igbo ode oshi, baba e loun feel pain, Ashiere..
Shebi you get all your things at a cheap rate now
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by bionixs: 3:02pm On Mar 04
jeromestarks:
Obi, the most stu.pid presidential aspirant in the history of Nigeria.
He's clueless of electioniaring strategies in Nigeria. He lacks the political knowledge to win the number one seat in the country. He so stu.pid that he chose Datti as his running mate. Yet, he refused to learn from the master.

Obi can not rule Nigeria in the next 27 year.
Atiku's case is different. That one can never rule Nigeria.
you must be a bloody trans-generational lazy beggar
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Splashme: 3:03pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

With all his trader knowledge, he doubled poverty in Anambra after he completed his 8 years as governor.

True or False?

Oga, prove what you wrote here and I'll give you 100k

Peter Obi left office in 2014. Show me any reliable document as proof that what you wrote here was actually a fact as at 2014
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Splashme: 3:04pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

True or False?

Peter Obi left office in 2014. Show me any reliable document as proof that what you wrote here was actually a fact as at 2014

100k for you !
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Bovis(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/RjcV6YyUyJHe7ypC/?mibextid=Nif5oz

I gree with PO for the first time but he’s still a fraud (gbajue). Nevertheless, our legislators should speed up the bill on state policing and pass it into law. Every state should secure its borders going forward
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 3:06pm On Mar 04
Atiku, Obi, Sowore, Kwawkanso, Tinubu, e.t.c

All of them go still collect the grain.

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Bluntemperor: 3:06pm On Mar 04
1000angstroms:

But your tinubu knew about terrorism and everything you named before saying it is his turn to rule?
So what kind of useless excuse are you giving, or didn't a country fighting war for two years at a stretch donate food to giant of Africa or is north east not part of Nigeria.
APC!

Use your head,as I'm not a Party or Card carrying Members of any Political Parties in Nigeria! Does that surprise you?So many NIGERIANS are not in any Parties but profer Solutions for a better Nigeria!
I'm only saying that your Obi should be more truthful and circumspect in ALL Nigeria affairs, including what happens in the East- good or bad( where you hardly see him Condemn anything there, because he feels is his base) and that does not reduced his leadership qualities!
What Solutions have you profered to myriads Problems confronting Nigeria, instead of making APC more Popular?
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 3:07pm On Mar 04
Splashme:

100k for you !
Goan and argue with Soludo who is the current governor of Anambra state. Use your 100k to take care of yourself. I have thousands of dollars in my account and which can sufficiently take care of my needs.

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Starhearts: 3:08pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
Bitter obi rest.

Best comment of d year?

Obi can only govern AfghaEastern....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat / Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens / South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.