Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi (23128 Views)

Food Imports From War Torn Ukraine Sparks Protests In Europe / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04
But on a serious note, Ukraine is fighting war, how are they able to cope and still find a means to support Giant of Africa(Nigeria)? E NO CLEAR AT ALL..
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Asswipemod: 5:39pm On Mar 04
1000angstroms:

Look at them, I am writing to you but na atiku you dey attack..

Does it mean they gave birth to APC vermins through abortion, cos most of you behave like part of your brain was disposed with the placenta or it is still stuck in your mama's fallopian tube.

๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชSay whatever you like. Hoebee will never be president. He came a distant 3rd. Fraudsters. You think you can arm-twist Nigerians into giving you Presidency on a platter

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Krankhead: 5:49pm On Mar 04
Obi is becoming a.nonentity. If obi cry more than these ., he will.bever ne president
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Fahd11: 5:53pm On Mar 04
3rd position always desiring to be in the news..... Iranu talker
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04
What do you expect from a country where the FG hides grains in warehouse from the benevolence of outsiders meant for the citizens but refuse to share it until it gets bad!

impoverished citizens groan in anguish over where there next meal will come from!
If there was a report that more than 137 million Nigerians where expressing multidimensional poverty during Buhari era,just imagine what the number will be after Tinubu decided hastily to remove subsidy and float a worthless currency just to appease their debtors!
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Newton1045: 6:03pm On Mar 04
Nigeria cultivates just 10% of its arable land BC of herdsmen and bandits
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by RomanGreen: 6:14pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
The new guy handling the demented Peter Obi social media accounts and writing these things for him that he has no knowledge of, will one day come to his senses like Reno Omokri did and see the agulu fraud for the crook that he is.

Keep crying. We love your tears atulu
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by RomanGreen: 6:14pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
Bitter obi rest.
You will never be president.
The only country you will be allowed to rule is biafra tongue nothing for you in Nigeria tongue tongue

Keep crying. We love your tears atulu
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Greenfaces: 6:33pm On Mar 04
This guy should stop lamenting everyday. Contribute your quota or shut up. Nigeria will survive again
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04
Asswipemod:

๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชSay whatever you like. Hoebee will never be president. He came a distant 3rd. Fraudsters. You think you can arm-twist Nigerians into giving you Presidency on a platter

This man sef, you sef different from the others, one of una post soup wey dem dey use 1k cook, I enter market na kobo kobo dem use pursue me... . . .

You go chop abi?

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by freemanq(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04
Big shame
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Malroux: 6:51pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
I think you are the fool here if in the history of Nigeria it never replied on foreign countries for it food. Can you mention such a time in how history ?! It was even worse during oil boom so what nonsense is the Pandora criminal peter Obi talking about.

English please!
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by wellmax(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04
Coming from a man who was preaching import export.

Shame on Nigerians who left the farm land and depend on imports for food.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by ragna1991(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04
This past election and outcome has put a line between sane, stupidity and foolishness.

This beyond tribe, religion nor ethnicity,this is madness , foolishness and perpetual blindness

We have seen the unrealistic and vocal word of mouth of the Ruling party to fix the country..under 8 months thing's went south.

What a shameful things that a war torn country like ukraine now send aid to Nigeria whose only problem emanted from the quest of a greedy, power tasty and self interest groups.

You are not worried,yet you are here speaking ill of someone whose problem can't be as big as yours..who will feed you and your generation for a decade and yet nothing would seem to go off his wallet.

I'm your own time ,I mean quite time , think about the level of your stupidity and foolishness and ask yourself if you worth being amongst the sane people

Ezewuzie01
post=128769169:

The new guy handling the demented Peter Obi social media accounts and writing these things for him that he has no knowledge of, will one day come to his senses like Reno Omokri did and see the agulu fraud for the crook that he is.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Medici777: 7:34pm On Mar 04
Peter Obi is still campaigning. Itโ€™s beginning to get annoying and I suspect he might not do better. I donโ€™t like when politicians are desperate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Zeebuy: 7:42pm On Mar 04
AsomughaChuks05:
Peter Obi should go and take care of his gay son and bring him back to normalcy instead of this 'notice me' that he is doing everywhere.
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
This is Tinubu's gay activist daughter. Hang your head in shame

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Zeebuy: 7:43pm On Mar 04
Krankhead:
Obi is becoming a.nonentity. If obi cry more than these ., he will.bever ne president

it's amusing hearing people like you making noise.
Obi is a billionaire. No matter how bad things get in this country he'll never be poor. Can't say the same for you though undecided
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:01pm On Mar 04
YOU SOCALLED POLITRICKCIANS ARE d SAME. YOU REFUSEd TO FARM YOUR LANDS SINCE INDEPENDENCE, AND YOU IMPORT EVEN SHITT FROM OYINBO LAND IN NAME OF LIVING LUXURY LIFESTYLE.
OBBI YOU TOO ARE GUILTY,STOP THE nasty BLAME GAME AND ADD VALUE TO NIGERIA. The problem did not start today with PTinubu,so let's hear wordangry
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Splashme: 8:02pm On Mar 04
Shame !
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:08pm On Mar 04
Medici777:
Peter Obi is still campaigning. Itโ€™s beginning to get annoying and I suspect he might not do better. I donโ€™t like when politicians are desperate
very nasty and nuisiating behavior from someone who claim to be a traders,importing nonsense into naija with our dollars,without commensurate exports.Obbi show naija ppl what you exported and how much FOREX you brought to Nigeria economy since your banking days and govnr days.Show us and stop the rant. Be sincerely the problems didn't start today,it is heavy rot from 1967 angry
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Chiefpriestt: 8:14pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
Foolishness has levels Sha. Your case is so deep in foolishness
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Chiefpriestt: 8:15pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
Bitter obi rest.
The only country you will be allowed to rule is biafra tongue nothing for you in Nigeria tongue tongue
A fool is better than you in all honesty
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Chiefpriestt: 8:17pm On Mar 04
jeromestarks:
Obi, the most stu.pid [ stu.pidest] presidential aspirant in the history of Nigeria.
He's clueless of electioniaring strategies in Nigeria. He lacks the political knowledge to win the number one seat in the country. He's so stu.pid that he chose Datti as his running mate. Yet, he refused to learn from the master.

Obi can not rule Nigeria in the next 27 year.
Atiku's case is different. That one can never rule Nigeria.
Obi is not the reason your life is miserable.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Chiefpriestt: 8:18pm On Mar 04
Forest122:
shut up
Is that what you say to your father on daily ? Mugu
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Mercury12(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04
Malroux:
Nigeria currently, is at it lowest ebb in its history, just because of selfishness of one man to grab, snatch and run away with power. They said we are not at war yet a country that has been fighting war since two years ago is the one sending foodstuffs to a supposedly giant of Africa. If things continue like this, I doubt if Nigeria as a country can survive it.
just because of one man? What a myopic and highly bigoted minded you are.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by jonnieoneng: 9:05pm On Mar 04
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Malroux: 9:19pm On Mar 04
Mercury12:
just because of one man? What a myopic and highly bigoted minded you are.
For speaking the truth abi?
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Onionstew: 9:23pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
Bitter obi rest.
The only country you will be allowed to rule is biafra tongue nothing forf you in Nigeria tongue tongue

This Tinubu self.. He has totally lost control of the nigerian wheel. What you know you can not handle, why hijack it... mtcheeew... Only God knows how long this suffering will last sad
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Freeworldbutfre: 9:25pm On Mar 04
Last time I checked Obi Peter was governor of Anambra for 8 years as much as I no Anambra they could be food sufficient specially on Rice production
Yet Anambra is not sufficient in Agriculture none rice production.
He can leave in Glass House should not be fast to throw stone.
Is not everyone that has short memory in Nigeria Peter Obi has opportunities to make Anambra the Ukraine of Nigeria no it was not time.
It's now his eyes where open.
I will not like to talk much quotauthor=Nemere2020 post=128768983]

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/RjcV6YyU

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by captaininiobong(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/RjcV6YyUyJHe7ypC/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Even the land is cursed because the ones ruling weren't mearnt to be there. So you can't fake anything.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04
jeromestarks:
Obi, the most stu.pid [ stu.pidest] presidential aspirant in the history of Nigeria.
He's clueless of electioniaring strategies in Nigeria. He lacks the political knowledge to win the number one seat in the country. He's so stu.pid that he chose Datti as his running mate. Yet, he refused to learn from the master.

Obi can not rule Nigeria in the next 27 year.
Atiku's case is different. That one can never rule Nigeria.
Wether he rules or not
He can

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC / Peter Ogban: PDP Hails Court For Jailing APC Rigging Prof / Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.