Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi (23163 Views)

Food Imports From War Torn Ukraine Sparks Protests In Europe / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 3:09pm On Mar 04
Starhearts:

Best comment of d year?

Obi can only govern AfghaEastern....
Aka Biafria.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Starhearts: 3:09pm On Mar 04
Malroux:
Even if Peter Obi rules only his Agulu town, he is already a billionaire for life and will never shout ebin pawa. How about you kiddo?

On d seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.
He would created anoda creature
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Impliment: 3:10pm On Mar 04
WhiteWood:
Sometimes, man non fit cry -- In certain situations, all you need to do is simply laugh.🤣🤣🤣

Joke aside -- There is nothing wrong about UKRAINE providing food aid to Nigeria. Sometimes one blind man can lead/support another blind man

Your shame de shame me honestly! So many things are wrong with it. How can a country who is at serious war sending food to a supposed country who is not at war and you are saying there is nothing wrong with it? Wonders shall never end.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Burob: 3:11pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
The new guy handling the demented Peter Obi social media accounts and writing these things for him that he has no knowledge of, will one day come to his senses like Reno Omokri did and see the agulu fraud for the crook that he is.
Gringory Obi na Very Very Stupid man.

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Orinechi: 3:11pm On Mar 04
Mitsurugi:

Did Anambra people tell you they were hungry in his 8 years? Did they tell you they couldn't farm? Were they robbing warehouses for food? Was insecurity an issue? How did education fare under him? Did he leave something in the treasury for the next administration? Between him and his successor who is in court on corruption charges? Guy, please park well. Una never ready.
Someone who saves when his family are hungry, is the person responsible?

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 3:12pm On Mar 04
Orinechi:
Someone who saves when his family are hungry, is the person responsible?
😂😂😂
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Lithiumite: 3:14pm On Mar 04
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Even countries at war are still pitying Nigeria grin cheesy.

They are going through a lot in Ukraine,but when they remember our situation they are moved,and had to send us food. tongue

APC and their supporters will tell you there is no hunger in Nigeria,but they will be the first to fight for the grains that Ukraine will send to Nigeria cheesy,who is fooling who.

Where and when did Ukraine or any country donate food to Nigeria.....Pls tell Me obi to come out with proof......if its about wheat,yes a large number of countries depend on grains from that country and also Russia.....that's one of the reasons prices of ur pasta,flour and noodles are hitting the roofs but it's not really tinubu's fault
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Impliment: 3:16pm On Mar 04
spiSeyi:
In all honesty this blames should be allotted to clueless state Governors, Farming is local if the state Governors are up to their tasks food production shouldn't be a problem in Nigeria. What stop state governments from venturing into commercial farming and massive empowerment of local farmers undecided .
Agriculture is managed by each metropolis in Ukraine.
Nigerian governors are only good at commissioning substandard roads and wasting public funds on needless elephant projects like airports. The only thing I will blame PBAT for is if he didn't restructure Nigeria by letting each states manage its resources then we will all see how lazy most of the Governors are angry

The most crucial problem with farming in Nigeria is insecurity( Farmers and herders) and we have only one commander in Chief in Nigeria. Tinubu should provide security to enable our farmer to enable them to back to farm.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 3:16pm On Mar 04
Mitsurugi:

Did Anambra people tell you they were hungry in his 8 years? Did they tell you they couldn't farm? Were they robbing warehouses for food? Was insecurity an issue? How did education fare under him? Did he leave something in the treasury for the next administration? Between him and his successor who is in court on corruption charges? Guy, please park well. Una never ready.
Yes they were.

When he increased school fees in Anambra when he was governor, his justification was that "Education is not meant for the poor in Anambra". 👇

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by spiSeyi: 3:18pm On Mar 04
Impliment:

The most crucial problem with farming in Nigeria is insecurity( Farmers and herders) and we have only one commander in Chief in Nigeria. Tinubu should provide security to enable our farmer to enable them to back to farm.
If state government are up to the task local vigilante & hunters will handle this. But most local hunters and vigilantes are not encouraged by the state governments
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Picardor2: 3:18pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
Bitter obi rest.
You will never be president.
The only country you will be allowed to rule is biafra tongue nothing for you in Nigeria tongue tongue

Only talk for urself
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by saysoo: 3:20pm On Mar 04
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/RjcV6YyUyJHe7ypC/?mibextid=Nif5oz
PO if you said this? It is a shamefull act from you. Other european contries also depend on ukraine for grains. What did you do in Anambra state to make her self sufficient in agriculture?
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by kikake: 3:21pm On Mar 04
Because Nigeria continues its civil war it declared ended in 1970, that's why it has never been well with Nigeria.
Every Nigerian group knows that Nigeria is a fantasy country created by Oyibo for Oyibo's economic interests, but because the far north of Nigeria which adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system still clutches tight to one Nigeria as it's fraudulently restructured governed, rest of Nigeria look far north like Lucizade.
Oyibo created the multi religious and multi ethnic country, Nigeria. But Oyibos have dismantled nearly all the multi religious and multi ethnic countries that once existed in Europe.

Nigeria's other ethnic groups who want to exit Nigeria are caged in to roast in DYSFUNCTIONAL NIGERIA with others.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04
Bluntemperor:

Use your head,as I'm not a Party or Card carrying Members of any Political Parties in Nigeria! Does that surprise you?So many NIGERIANS are not in any Parties but profer Solutions for a better Nigeria!
I'm only saying that your Obi should be more truthful and circumspect in ALL Nigeria affairs, including what happens in the East- good or bad( where you hardly see him Condemn anything there, because he feels is his base) and that does not reduced his leadership qualities!
What Solutions have you profered to myriads Problems confronting Nigeria, instead of making APC more Popular?

Na so all of una dey deny dey go when faced with superior argument.

What was your former premise to this subject?

It is even now I saw what you wrote;
Wait ooo, what is the subject of this thread?
Again, so which solutions are you people looking for, is the Lagos blueprint stolen or won't it work again for Nigeria?

Is Peter Obi the president, he is a Nigerian citizen calling your attention to the downward level your APC threw us into, and what was your reply to the issue;

SMH!
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Judgementa1: 3:29pm On Mar 04
Obi sounds ignorant most of the time.

Main reason he failed as Governor.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Xiaohei(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04
Mitsurugi:

Please shut up.

Did Ukraine give you grains or not?

See uppercut! KO straight! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Geometrix(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04
Bro security in Nigeria at the moment is a federal responsibility, make we no de try to make unnecessary excuses.. you witness the politics played with amotekun during the establishment and even now.
Just handle the issue of security and see a lot of people go back to farm
spiSeyi:

If state government are up to the task local vigilante & hunters will handle this. But most local hunters and vigilantes are not encouraged by the state governments
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

Yes they were.

When he increased school fees in Anambra when he was governor, his justification was that "Education is not meant for the poor in Anambra". 👇

This is why you guys are only sophisticated by half to muguism.

That was why he was working to alleviate the poor so that everyone can afford education?

But what is your carrer drug criminal doing, copy and paste by an olodo but can't implement anything.
It is his turn to rule, he will change Nigeria like Lagos, is it choking Him?

Imagine a war torn country donating food to the giant of Africa, yes or No?
What is the subject of this thread?
Stop trying to deceive yourself and talk to yourself if frustration is Your Number 1 problem.

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Starhearts: 3:32pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

Aka Biafria.

Or land with gully Erosion

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by imagrg(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04
Hunger itself is war. Ukraine seems to be on the softer side.
Hunger in Nigeria is bae angry
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Kionrae: 3:34pm On Mar 04
tunubulation
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by pepetua(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04
Very pathetic
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 3:36pm On Mar 04
1000angstroms:

This is why you guys are only sophisticated by half to muguism.

That was why he was working to alleviate the poor so that everyone can afford education?

But what is your carrer drug criminal doing, copy and paste by an olodo but can't implement anything.
It is his turn to rule, he will change Nigeria like Lagos, is it choking Him?

Imagine a war torn country donating food to the giant of Africa, yes or No?
What is the subject of this thread?
Stop trying to deceive yourself and talk to yourself if frustration is Your Number 1 problem.
LMAO.. even if Peter Obi was the president of Biafra, he would still collect free grain from Ukraine or Russia.

He wasn't Alleviating any poverty, he doubled it and also told Anambrans to Bleep off that education is not for the poor.

We have receipts of all the insults he received for being a terrible governor.

Health workers and teachers even went on strike for 13 months while he distributed car gifts to ezes, igwes, and even senators.

The bigoted and tribalist clown is fraud from Agulu and can only be the president of Alaibo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

LMAO..

Alleviating or telling them to Bleep off that education is not for the poor.

We have receipts of all the insults he received for being a terrible governor.

Health workers and teachers even went on strike for 13 months while he distributed car gifts to ezes, igwes, and even senators.

He is a fraud from Agulu and can only be the president of Alaibo

Stop distracting us from the topic the cocaine sniffing urine dispensing career criminal is so clueless and worthless.

Imagine, a war torn nation is donating food to Nigeria, it means we are in a condition worse than war.

I trust your tribe people, na still them go use cos of hunger plan coup and remove am, we will wait to laugh at the nonsense you and northerners are doing.

We don start already.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by HeroicMeastro: 3:39pm On Mar 04
1000angstroms:

At least it is the Lagos cocaine sniffer that you guys promised us will replicate Lagos in Nigeria is our center of focus, he said it is his turn and it is him we are facing.

Have sense or hunger will give you one...
Did Ukraine, a country fighting war for 2 years now donate food to giant of Africa?

Yes or No, if yes, aren't you ashamed of yourself and your destiny?
At least Lagos is doing very well (I am not even from the SW).
Is that what your fraudulent mentor told you? That Ukraine was feeding Nigeria? 🤣
Obi has absolutely NOTHING to offer.
If he does have, he still have a chance to start from his state even now.

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 3:40pm On Mar 04
1000angstroms:

Stop distracting us from the topic the cocaine sniffing urine dispensing career criminal is so clueless and worthless.

Imagine, a war torn nation is donating food to Nigeria, it means we are in a condition worse than war.

I trust your tribe people, na still them go use cos of hunger plan coup and remove am, we will wait to laugh at the nonsense you and northerners are doing.

We don start already.
You are crying because I am exposing the hypocrite that your Lord and Savior from Agulu is. Even if he becomes the president of Biafria, he would also collect free grains from Ukraine or Russia.

Cry us a river 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by kechebel: 3:42pm On Mar 04

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by EmekaBlue(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04
So where are the food hidden let ebin pa waa people go and loot it because people in charge can be so greedy even to sell them and not distribute the free food
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Nyamiriflathed: 3:45pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

Yes they were.

Just imagine. How did I even miss out on this his statement from when he was governor. After he collected their votes, he told them education is not for the poor amongst them.. despite that he doubled poverty rate in Anambra.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

You are crying because I am exposing the hypocrite that your Lord and Savior from Agulu is. Even if he becomes the president of Biafria, he would also collect free grains from Ukraine or Russia.

Cry us a river 😂

What is the subject of the thread, tinubu is useless..

I am Not crying as hunger never reach my side,
I have health insurance,
I still enjoy my two square meals with appetiser as lunch,

I don't jump customs fence for 10k expired rice
I won't faint under oshodi bridge because of hunger.
I don't enter public transport.

What happened to that lagos blueprint, the ink don finish?

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Enice(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/RjcV6YyUyJHe7ypC/?mibextid=Nif5oz
See Mr importer/exporter talking! Mr consumption, are you not the number one importer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 / 2023 Presidency: Atiku Divides PDP Governors / DSS Disowns Security Advisory In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.