Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

"Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna (49709 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by AllenSpencer: 2:49pm On Mar 04
I always pray God should take my life if I ever have the reason to join politics.

That game is not for the sane, emotional or godly.
Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Ategberoson(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04
seunmsg:

What has Funke done wrong? She should join Betty in fighting the governor or what? What exactly is Betty's interest in Ondo state politics? Shouldn't she be mourning her husband's death instead of fighting the governor?

Aketi's aides who are not bloodline related resign after his demise and you're seeing his bloodline supporting the same man that was disloyal to him and you expect the wife not to be emotional with that?

Baba dey reason abeg

She lost husband

She lost power

She had a sad record out of Alagbaka house and you expect her not be psychologically disturbed with people she expected much from

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by JeffArmani234: 2:49pm On Mar 04
fergie001:

SOURCE

I always fear for Igbo women getting married outside the Igbo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by FreeStuffsNG: 2:49pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
She's strong enough to withstand them. But she's fighting at the wrong time.
They are not her enemies. They are exercising their democratic and political rights/choices.

Sincerely, on the surface level they have done nothing wrong but because they are her relatives, it will be used against her by her enemies and political opponents.

That is why I think that the relatives of Aketi should please show her that understanding out of the love and respect they have particularly for her late husband. She's mourning and should please make it easy for those around her too to show her the understanding.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by EreluRoz: 2:49pm On Mar 04
Oghene86:

Betty is just a bitter lady, that was not allowed to have her way, the niece has not done anything let her focus on her mourning before she would be disgraced out of the state
Nobody can try that, she's deep rooted in Ondo state, her children have made her a permanent Ondo citizen. Betty is the last woman you'll try to rubbish just because her husband is no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by DenreleDave(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04
StraightGaay:
No tribe does that fool

bro, that is eastern culture still does that.... it is a known fact....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Exceed15: 2:50pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Betty Akeredolu is one tough woman I love.

Her husband's niece is a snitch but she should let go and mourn her husband in peace.

Betty should understand that people only respect the living. She should let it slide.

To hell with Betty. For power sake and selfish gain she refused to prioritize her husband's health. She kept repackaging this man as if he was healthy until his health got worst and died.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by obaidan: 2:50pm On Mar 04
Okwyjesus:

Typical Yoruba man.
Should she remove Akeredolu as her surname too

This is a silly thing to say. Some of you have this deep hatred and bitterness in your head and heart for a whole tribe. Can't you see you are draining yourself, if a yoruba man says something silly, attack him directly, which one is typical yoruba man. No sane human being should be grouping an entire tribe because of misdeed of 1 person or some.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by bionixs: 2:50pm On Mar 04
seunmsg:
Dear Betty,

Your husband is dead and your link to Ondo state politics is over. If you are still interested in politics, go back to Imo state and hustle with your people. Leave Ondo state politics alone for the people of Ondo state. You had your time and it's over. This is Lucky's time. Let the governor of Ondo state be.
Very useless comment. It really portrays your horrible root !

Your species were the same who emptied the shop of a young promising taylor , who passed on in less than 48hours. As If they had been expecting him to die all of a sudden. All customers' clothes removed, the sliding glass doors and windows all vandalized. I spit !!!
In the part off the country I hail from , no one touches those things at least not less than a month after death .
Late Mobad comes to mind

I spit!!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Oghene86: 2:50pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Nobody can try that, she's deep rooted in Ondo state, her children have made her a permanent Ondo citizen. Betty is the last woman you'll try to rubbish just because her husband is no more.

Then she has to stop rubbishing others because she is bitter

2 Likes

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by VanuatuWycombe: 2:51pm On Mar 04
Sebi the money she and her late husband sto!e has not finished. Or has it finished ni?

Why is she angry at the girl? May be Betty wan become af’oba je. It’s good she lets Ondo people know who she would like to see as next governor of the state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by EreluRoz: 2:51pm On Mar 04
FreeStuffsNG:

They are not her enemies. They are exercising their democratic and political choices.

Sincerely, on the surface level they have done nothing wrong but because they are her relatives, it will be used against her by her enemies and political opponents.

That is why I think that the relatives of Aketi should please show her that understanding out of the love and respect they have particularly for her late husband.
There's more to this which will eventually come out. She didn't just decide to call out her husband's niece over nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Duelee: 2:51pm On Mar 04
Firefly2017:
Plz how do I share a NL post/link on WhatsApp? Plz advice I want to share some posts with my sister, she's not on NL

You see where there's www.nairayansh . Com ?

Can you see the 3 dots by your right huh?

Click there to copy and paste when you reach the far distance land of WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Ategberoson(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04
JeffArmani234:

I always fear for Igbo women getting married outside the Igbo land

Nothing wrong with that, my woman is Igbo but I didn't marry her because she was Igbo, I married her because she have same ideology and philosophy of life with me and I bet you no one can maltreat her and I won't mess the person's up

Yoruba are not tribalism but our politics just as other Nigeria tribe and geopolitical zones are indigenous hence the ethnic colouration

Bianca ojukwu face the same fate after her husband demise, it's not about Yoruba here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Exceed15: 2:53pm On Mar 04
Betty Akeredolu and her son should cover their faces In shame. They hastened that man's death for their selfish gains. I reject a wife like this .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by EreluRoz: 2:53pm On Mar 04
Oghene86:

Then she has to stop rubbishing others because she is bitter
I didn't see any bitterness here, she's just letting out steam. Maybe she expected more(loyalty) from the husband's niece but unfortunately people don't respect or give loyalty to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Saao(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04
Okwyjesus:

Typical Yoruba man.
Should she remove Akeredolu as her surname too
and also her children from ondo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Oghene86: 2:55pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
I didn't see any bitterness here, she's just letting out steam. Maybe she expected more(loyalty) from the husband's niece but unfortunately people don't respect or give loyalty to the dead.

But what was the issue with Lucky and her late husband? No wahala people would use her blow steam too 😂😂😂
Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Demiurgos: 2:55pm On Mar 04
Creamypie:
Women na one kind creatures. Naturally them dey rival each other, even among sisters

So na men wey no dey rival each other abi? Throughout history we have heard of brothers killing themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by EreluRoz: 2:56pm On Mar 04
Oghene86:

But what was the issue with Lucky and her late husband? No wahala people would use her blow steam too 😂😂😂
If I could remember clearly, the late governor wasn't in good terms with his deputy and I think that's where Betty is coming from over her husband's niece sudden switch

1 Like

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by siant: 2:57pm On Mar 04
seunmsg:

What has Funke done wrong? She should join Betty in fighting the governor or what? What exactly is Betty's interest in Ondo state politics? Shouldn't she be mourning her husband's death instead of fighting the governor?
Abi o. Akeredolu has served Ondo, and he's gone. What's her problem again? Does she want her late husband to continue serving the state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Lifestone(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04
Paraman:
Funke Akeredolu Aruna is only interested in securing where she will be eating government money.

This is one of the reason I don't blame people who decide not to help extended family member
So what should she have done? Just asking and I sincerely want to learn

2 Likes

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by JobZoneNews(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04
Time will truly tell.
Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by DDIA: 3:00pm On Mar 04
Paraman:
Funke Akeredolu Aruna is only interested in securing where she will be eating government money.

This is one of the reason I don't blame people who decide not to help extended family member
Exactly why I no send any extended family member.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Lifestone(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
If I could remember clearly, the late governor wasn't in good terms with his deputy and I think that's where Betty is coming from over her husband's niece sudden switch
I can't remember that. It was the former Deputy Governor that Late Aketi has issues with.
I think Betty has her preference for the position, so she felt she is now the heir to Aketi political dynasty

2 Likes

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by NNicewitchh: 3:00pm On Mar 04
seunmsg:
Dear Betty,

Your husband is dead and your link to Ondo state politics is over. If you are still interested in politics, go back to Imo state and hustle with your people. Leave Ondo state politics alone for the people of Ondo state. You had your time and it's over. This is Lucky's time. Let the governor of Ondo state be.
this is why youruba remains the most dangerous tribe in Africa,racism runs in their bloodline,just eat ewedu and drink ogogoro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by yewit37486: 3:00pm On Mar 04
Let's put Betty aside for a minute (cantankerous as she is), so the niece has switched to the side of a man who was having tussles with her uncle before he passed on AND was rejoicing at his death. Wow. This life, even family can betray you. All for money. What a shameless lady.

2 Likes

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Pepperdemisback: 3:01pm On Mar 04
Firefly2017:
Plz how do I share a NL post/link on WhatsApp? Plz advice I want to share some posts with my sister, she's not on NL
Open the page or link you want to send.
Long Press the Nairaland link at the top of the page.
Click Copy [the square box]
Go to Whatsapp.
Click Paste and send

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by yewit37486: 3:01pm On Mar 04
Lifestone:

I can't remember that. It was the former Deputy Governor that Late Aketi has issues with.
I think Betty has her preference for the position, so she felt she is now the heir to Aketi political dynasty

But that is the same man, Lucky, who is now the governor, and whose side the niece has switched to.

1 Like

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by Impliment: 3:02pm On Mar 04
seunmsg:
Dear Betty,

Typical Yoruba fellow. She is equally a Yoruba woman by marriage as she is bearing her husband's surname which a Yorubas man. Tribalism will one day consume you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna by siant: 3:03pm On Mar 04
aariwa:
yes do you blame him? bitterness from Tribalism as a result of laziness and abject poverty is all people like that know…you will never see a positive contribution from them on social media
What's the interest of Betty in Ondo politics again, if not that she is pained because there is no longer access to free money of Ondo state?

Won't there be another person as governor after the demise of her husband?
Does she want her late husband to continue as the governor?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu / Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.