Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) (62505 Views)

NUEE Gives Minister, Adelabu Adebayo, 2 Weeks To Issue Prepaid Meters / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04
Nigeria still holds the record of the darkest nation in the world. No worry Abia state governor is testing something to recommend if Nigeria minister & president will approve for Nationwide
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Botragelad: 8:35pm On Mar 04
Zeebuy:

5 years so far in the US and I never saw anyone using a power bank
That's your problem. Maybe step out of your space!
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04
Good. Atleast we know he's not thief8ng money. Power shortage reach am sef. grin
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Akinpresident: 8:38pm On Mar 04
This irony no iron well oo
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Honestey: 8:39pm On Mar 04
Power Bank na small naw, follow him go home and see all kinds of generators

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Intergrated: 8:40pm On Mar 04
OredoPikin:

Browsing Amazon website makes u a wide traveller ?
Who do una this thing 🙄🙄
you dey mind them? Na to carry phone defend nonsense.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:
You lot know people Carry around power banks even in countries with decent electricity, right?

Imagine you're in a situation where you're flat out all day with no electrical socket to plug in your phone or no time for that, or you need to be on your phone because it's crucial, what do you do? Lol

It's called power bank for a reason and don't give me that rubbish that this guy has no proper electricity at home.
you are a clown and need to live one day in one of these countries with steady light to understand power banks are meant for countries like nigeria with no constant power...

2 Likes

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04
Some oluyas who are suffering inadequate electricity will still find a way to defend it.

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Fearurcreeator: 8:44pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Since you don't travel far and wide how do I blame a local person like you. grin You for kuku no dey use battery for your phone, just plug am direct to prove a point.
Lolzzz... Don't mind them ... Any small thing Nigeria no good ... This gives them joy ... Evil people

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by nedekid: 8:45pm On Mar 04
VeryWickedMan:
You want him to carry a dam abi?
Lol
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by davit: 8:45pm On Mar 04
If he's not stupid, what's the job of his PA?
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by nedekid: 8:46pm On Mar 04
Zeebuy:

5 years so far in the US and I never saw anyone using a power bank
Abi oh.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by luckyz4rea(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04
He has to carry the power around otherwise you won’t know he’s the power minister.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Blacktruth: 8:47pm On Mar 04
Wahala pro max
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Botragelad: 8:48pm On Mar 04
Kingbuhari:
you are a clown and need to live one day in one of these countries with steady light to understand power banks are meant for countries like nigeria with no constant power...
Are you okay?🤷‍♂️
This lousy fellow thinks power bank was designed for a particular country. So I ask again are you okay?
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04
The minister of power is just there like a portrait hang on the office. I don't think he has the charisma and zeal to tackle the electricity problem in the country.

Most of his friends are part of the elites making more money from the power grids across the country.

They have make Nigeria a country not a Nation.

He needs to be replaced. Before he was appointed he was making noise as if he has knowledge and solutions to the issues of electricity in the Nation.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04
press9jatv:
his own power is yeye power lol
Laugh wan kill me here, abegi o.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by press9jatv: 8:55pm On Mar 04
seunayantokun:

Laugh wan kill me here, abegi o.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:
You lot know people Carry around power banks even in countries with decent electricity, right?

Imagine you're in a situation where you're flat out all day with no electrical socket to plug in your phone or no time for that, or you need to be on your phone because it's crucial, traveling long distance, and there's no where to plug in. what do you do? Lol

People don't stay put all day, some people are always on the go and use their phone a lot. I don't get the point of this post. So many daft comments. It's like saying why do hospitals use solar or natural gas when there's electricity, well mate anything can go wrong and it's better to be prepared. More like a plan B, that's what power bank is for.

It's called power bank for a reason and don't give me that rubbish that this guy has no proper electricity at home.

Don't mind those fulls
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04
What credentials does this dude have to be minister of power

Aside from health they pick from the field, that's how Buhari nominated niyi Adebayo a lawyer as minister of trade and he expect him to succeed without any prior experience on the trade. There are many tech engineers who build plant and other electrical generation of power, why can't we give these technocrats a try rather than using post to compensate politicians

Our take a bow senators bunch of motherfúcker are not helping matter as well
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by kikake: 8:59pm On Mar 04
Go tell Tolu Ogunlesi the owner of Gatwick Airport in London to invest in power supply in Nigeria, his attack on Peter Obi is not what Nigeria deserves from rich Tolu Ogunlesi.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Draslo(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

Imagine you're in a situation where you're flat out all day with no electrical socket to plug in your phone or no time for that, or you need to be on your phone because it's crucial, traveling long distance, and there's no where to plug in. what do you do? Lol

People don't stay put all day, some people are always on the go and use their phone a lot. I don't get the point of this post. So many daft comments. It's like saying why do hospitals use solar or natural gas when there's electricity, well mate anything can go wrong and it's better to be prepared. More like a plan B, that's what power bank is for.

You get these mad people time. No be everybody deserve this internet
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by HRMK: 9:00pm On Mar 04
what is wrong in that?
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Tranquility2345: 9:00pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

Shut up. Have you no ever seen pictures of busy execs like Elon Musk with power bank? Even Dangote and Otedola. Do you see them moving around with power bank? You go just open mouth waaaaaa angry
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Botragelad: 9:01pm On Mar 04
Tranquility2345:

Shut up. Have you no ever seen pictures of busy execs like Elon Musk with power bank? Even Dangote and Otedola. Do you see them moving around with power bank? You go just open mouth waaaaaa angry
What's my bloody business with them? Why should I care whether or not they make use of it. Are you okay?
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Tranquility2345: 9:01pm On Mar 04
kikake:
Go tell Tolu Ogunlesi the owner of Gatwick Airport in London to invest in power supply in Nigeria, his attack on Peter Obi is not what Nigeria deserves from rich Tolu Ogunlesi.

Tolu Ogunlesi? Wetin this one dey yearn? 🤔
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Ashawoman82: 9:02pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

I understand bro, but it's not good for the optics...
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by barrysome001: 9:03pm On Mar 04
NLCreator:
Do people still think like this?
Power bank can be used anywhere in the world as a means to charge your mobile device on-the-go.

It doesn't mean what you are trying to say.

If person dey cry, e suppose to dey see.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Tranquility2345: 9:04pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

What's my bloody business with them? Why should I care whether or not they make use of it. Are you okay?

Have you ever travelled to any developed country? Dem tell you say people dey carry power bank there? Even Ivory Coast wey be our neighbor with 247 light. Dem tell you say them dey carry power bank? See the nonsense wey this agbaya write and he think say he sound smart? Hiss 😔

That man dey carry power bank because he no trust say light go dey where he dey when he needs to charge. Use your damn brain!!! angry
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Exceed15: 9:04pm On Mar 04
Kikikikikiki... I dey laugh o... And I will laugh them In the face. Tinubu till 2098.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by PHAYOL81: 9:06pm On Mar 04
What's the fuss if he goes around with power bank? The purpose of manufacturing the damn thing was to give BUSY people who don't have the privilege to sit down to charge their garget or leave it somewhere far away from themselves at a particular given time, to be able to stayed recharged without hassle while they go about their business. It is not primarily because of blackout/lowshedding. So people use it in your SANER CLIME too. They usually advertise it using 'STAY CHARGED ON THE GO' allurement.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by soccerlite: 9:07pm On Mar 04
Lolzzzzz 🤣

tinubu gave him minister of power so that he can embezzle enough money to contest for Oyo state gov

He's not there for any power improvement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.