Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) (62500 Views)

NUEE Gives Minister, Adelabu Adebayo, 2 Weeks To Issue Prepaid Meters / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Zeebuy: 9:09pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

That's your problem. Maybe step out of your space!
which space exactly? You believe I stay indoors throughout the day?
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Tranquility2345: 9:09pm On Mar 04
Kingbuhari:
you are a clown and need to live one day in one of these countries with steady light to understand power banks are meant for countries like nigeria with no constant power...

Don’t mind all these dullards wey full this Nairaland. Imagine walking around in yankee with power bank. Even Côte d’Ivoire get light everywhere you go. Wetin you go need powerbank for there
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Tranquility2345: 9:10pm On Mar 04
PHAYOL81:
What's the fuss if he goes around with power bank? The purpose of manufacturing the damn thing was to give BUSY people who don't have the privilege to sit down to charge their garget or leave it somewhere far away from themselves at a particular given time, to be able to stayed recharged without hassle while they go about their business. It is not primarily because of blackout/lowshedding. So people use it in your SANER CLIME too. They usually advertise it using 'STAY CHARGED ON THE GO' allurement.

Trash! You clearly have never travelled outside naija.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Tranquility2345: 9:11pm On Mar 04
Zeebuy:

5 years so far in the US and I never saw anyone using a power bank

No mind that dull lazy youth yearning dust..

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by brownbib(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04
Minister of darkness
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Mar 04
What an irony!
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Solowande(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:
You lot know people Carry around power banks even in countries with decent electricity, right?

Imagine you're in a situation where you're flat out all day with no electrical socket to plug in your phone or no time for that, or you need to be on your phone because it's crucial, traveling long distance, and there's no where to plug in. what do you do? Lol

People don't stay put all day, some people are always on the go and use their phone a lot. I don't get the point of this post. So many daft comments. It's like saying why do hospitals use solar or natural gas when there's electricity, well mate anything can go wrong and it's better to be prepared. More like a plan B, that's what power bank is for.

It's called power bank for a reason and don't give me that rubbish that this guy has no proper electricity at home.
U get sense... Sense really dey your head
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by stano2(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:
You lot know people Carry around power banks even in countries with decent electricity, right?

Imagine you're in a situation where you're flat out all day with no electrical socket to plug in your phone or no time for that, or you need to be on your phone because it's crucial, traveling long distance, and there's no where to plug in. what do you do? Lol

People don't stay put all day, some people are always on the go and use their phone a lot. I don't get the point of this post. So many daft comments. It's like saying why do hospitals use solar or natural gas when there's electricity, well mate anything can go wrong and it's better to be prepared. More like a plan B, that's what power bank is for.

It's called power bank for a reason and don't give me that rubbish that this guy has no proper electricity at home.
Keep quiet, how can you be in Canada and have powerbank, when there are electric sockets everywhere

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by sameks08(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04
Majority of the power holding office is using generator
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 9:28pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The have started foaming in the mouth again like dog with rabies while in the United States of America they are doing everything to campaign for Trump's come back even by branding Power Banks.
Zebulum please stop disgracing yaself nah,it's a big shame for minister of power to be carrying power bank!

You Nigerians are something else sha,see what you are defending! Do you wanna tell us now that there's no light in the USA?!
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by haphizz57(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04
Wey for police station dem dey use chain lock dia generator. For nepa office dem dey on generator. Dis country na scam
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:30pm On Mar 04
Justiceleague1:

Zebulum please stop disgracing yaself nah,it's a big shame for minister of power to be carrying power bank!

You Nigerians are something else sha,see what you are defending

Na Kanji dam him for carry. Village boy.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by JetApartment: 9:30pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

Name one country with decent electricity and you see their citizens carrying power bank everywhere they go, name just one country with proof.

You are shamelessly defending rubbish with grammer.

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by merits(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04
NLCreator:
Minister of generator republican 😀🤣.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by dheilaw1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04
It's not a big deal. There is 24/7 electricity here in the UK, yet we take power bank with us whenever there's need for it.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 9:40pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Na Kanji dam him for carry. Village boy.
AHhhh Zebulum finally reply me today 😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
Be like say I tap u4bk 😁
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by dheilaw1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04
JetApartment:

Name one country with decent electricity and you see their citizens carrying power bank everywhere they go, name just one country with proof.

You are shamelessly defending rubbish with grammer.
it happens here in the UK. Go and ask around.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Soulifting: 9:41pm On Mar 04
I have 24hours light by way of phcn solar and inverter combined. Yet I go out wit power bank cos of convenience of charging
Let's make discussions issue and critical thinking based
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by OChimex: 9:43pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

Just shut your mouth up. Why do many of you reason from your ass Just to defend madness.
Have you been outside the country before, how can you talk about power bank being used by people living in developed country?
Don't you guys have shame and for once clamor for a better life?
Nobody goes about in US or Europe with power bank. You either charge your phone at home, or in your car or at your office - these places have uninterrupted power supply.
If you forget to charge at home, plug in your car or plug at your office.
Why do you guys prefer to merely exists just Like animals, instead of living like a human for this life wey too short?

Even when you have 20 percent battery why panic and worry and use power bank when you know you have light at home to charge?

See my profile photo I live in developed country. All my stay for years, I have never seen power bank here.

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by dheilaw1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

no mind them, many of them spits nonsense cos they are limited to their environment.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by OyinO: 9:43pm On Mar 04
National disgrace. International disgrace. Yeye
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 9:45pm On Mar 04
guysbewise:
His is the Minister for Power Bank cheesy

In a normal clime,Mr Adebayo Adelabu- should just go and rest!
The darkness Demons he was talking about during his coming to the Office,has esclipsed the Country!
A question for him:
Do you think,if Wike was in this Sector,ALL the Official Corruption and paddy- Paddy would have been up,for we Nigerians know those really Working
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04
Our new minister of power bank God punish you sir for you to turn our light to mistrey
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by PHAYOL81: 9:50pm On Mar 04
Tranquility2345:

Trash! You clearly have never travelled outside naija.

Mr traveller, I've never even travelled out of my house. Don't even know what my street looks like. Only you alone knows the way to the airport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by dheilaw1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04
OredoPikin:

Anything to justify rubbish
God help u people
when you've never gone out of your mud enclave. Arindin.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04
But using a power bank is not a bad idea, what's this post about.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by TheFacelessMan: 9:53pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

Brilliant comment 👏
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Deemas(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04
Botragelad:

Una go explain tire grin
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Onyema190: 9:56pm On Mar 04
Omo I want to know what people's reply will be.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04
OChimex:

Just shut your mouth up. Why do many of you reason from your ass Just to defend madness.
Have you been outside the country before, how can you talk about power bank being used by people living in developed country?
Don't you guys have shame and for once clamor for a better life?
Nobody goes about in US or Europe with power bank. You either charge your phone at home, or in your car or at your office - these places have uninterrupted power supply.
If you forget to charge at home, plug in your car or plug at your office.
Why do you guys prefer to merely exists just Like animals, instead of living like a human for this life wey too short?

Even when you have 20 percent battery why panic and worry and use power bank when you know you have light at home to charge?

See my profile photo I live in developed country. All my stay for years, I have never seen power bank here.

I agree with what you wrote up here. But are you saying a man holding such position in this corrupt country can't afford power generator in his house or office? Definitely he can so power to charge is phone won't be a problem

My point is, anyone can use power bank to keep their phone alive till they get to their office or home
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by OredoPikin: 10:00pm On Mar 04
dheilaw1:
when you've never gone out of your mud enclave. Arindin.
lolz
all these ijebu-ode people that have never left their region before grin grin
wonders shall never end with all these illiterate supporters
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.