Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) (62507 Views)

NUEE Gives Minister, Adelabu Adebayo, 2 Weeks To Issue Prepaid Meters / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:25am On Mar 05
VeryWickedMan:
You want him to carry a dam abi?
This guy sef

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Rumundele(m): 8:27am On Mar 05
Are you saying is a minister of power bank
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:30am On Mar 05
TopBanter:

You're too dense to take productive correction and criticism from others you can then use in bettering yourself.

Even if people from my region are the one using the japa route the most, how is that my business?

How is that related to the point I am making that you should ditch the negativity and bitterness you operate with to gain a more pragmatic, analytical and productive mind that can help you succeed regardless of the difficulties around you?

The point is that foreigners think differently and have the mentality they can be part of the solutions or find answers themselves.

They are therefore ready to come where you want to flee because their mindset is that they can overcome problem and thrive.

Whereas you have a 'spoonfeeding' mindset akin to a toddler who throws tantrum for food yet does not know or care how that food arrives.

You leave the search for solutions, to your problems, to others completely because you believe everything is always the fault of others courtesy of a nation that kills personal innovation in the average citizen by failing to train them to be studious and inquisitive solutions providers foe problems around them. That is what is killing you and most Nigerians.

Do some research and you will find that the full deregulation of the power sector, signed into law by Buhari, now allows all States to have their own independent energy market they can literally use to hawk PPP deals with Energy giants to gain electrification solutions for their people.

Demand from your Governor what he is doing in this regard , and his plan to plan to provide you with constant power now that States have the full independence to achieve that, instead of attacking the power Minister for using a power bank.

Rather than attending your lynch mob meeting today, read the article below and do more research on 'State electricity markets' and stop carrying sticks around looking for single individuals to beat to death (eg Mr President and the power Minster) when Governors , the most worthless leaders in Nigeria in my opinion, have bigger roles to play in 36 States gaining 24/7 electricity.

https://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/renewables/1336450/unveiling-the-electricity-act-2023-changes-in-the-power-sector-opportunities-and-the-next-steps

If you use all these your cho cho cho to at least help 2 people from your village, they wouldn't be everywhere shouting epinpawa... Stop being a hypocrite! Help yourself before cho cho cho others. If you must defend the drug lord power minister, then scrap off ministry of power since power has now been deregulated to states and individuals. If PDP or Atiku or Peter Obi was the one in power, would you be running your smelling mouth like this defending them ?
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Duru009(m): 8:57am On Mar 05
This guy is the Worst minister for POWER since 1960......
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by TopBanter: 9:37am On Mar 05
FOOTSOLDIER2:

If you use all these your cho cho cho to at least help 2 people from your village, they wouldn't be everywhere shouting epinpawa... Stop being a hypocrite! Help yourself before cho cho cho others. If you must defend the drug lord power minister, then scrap off ministry of power since power has now been deregulated to states and individuals. If PDP or Atiku or Peter Obi was the one in power, would you be running your smelling mouth like this defending them ?

Illiterate. If you were not so ignorant and lacking in knowledge you would instantly understand that the FG still has to retain oversight and legal framework enforcement and regulatory powers over the activities of States regarding their respective power solutions and how such connect complementarily as part of a national solution..

Anyway, the problem is that social media brings all sort together in the same spot. The illiterate who has never seen the four walls of a classroom and lecturers who produce doctors, Engineers and rocket scientist.

What would be good is if the illiterate has the humility to learn from others and better himself. Not possible in Nigeria though because she breed uncouth louts and emptily arrogant ignoramuses who never humble themselves to learn from others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by bionixs: 9:38am On Mar 05
Botragelad:
You lot know people Carry around power banks even in countries with decent electricity, right?

Imagine you're in a situation where you're flat out all day with no electrical socket to plug in your phone or no time for that, or you need to be on your phone because it's crucial, traveling long distance, and there's no where to plug in. what do you do? Lol

People don't stay put all day, some people are always on the go and use their phone a lot. I don't get the point of this post. So many daft comments. It's like saying why do hospitals use solar or natural gas when there's electricity, well mate anything can go wrong and it's better to be prepared. More like a plan B, that's what power bank is for.

It's called power bank for a reason and don't give me that rubbish that this guy has no proper electricity at home.
VOLTRON! The defender of the universe. Continue
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 10:02am On Mar 05
It is finished
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:44am On Mar 05
TopBanter:

Illiterate. If you were not so ignorant and lacking in knowledge you would instantly understand that the FG still has to retain oversight and legal framework enforcement and regulatory powers over the activities of States regarding their respective power solutions and how such connect complementarily as part of a national solution..

Anyway, the problem is that social media brings all sort together in the same spot. The illiterate who has never seen the four walls of a classroom and lecturers who produce doctors, Engineers and rocket scientist.

What would be good is if the illiterate has the humility to learn from others and better himself. Not possible in Nigeria though because she breed uncouth louts and emptily arrogant ignoramuses who never humble themselves to learn from others.

"A serious government should fix power within 6 months" ...Fashola. you defended him althrough the evil demonic regime of Buhari because he's your kinsman, now another ronu has taken over and your job is retained because you need to keep defending the quack and the so called educated illiterates as you claimed the people that have passed through the walls of university. Weldone mr Professor of hypocrisy, I'm just wondering if someone not from your tribe was in position all these while, if you would keep this same energy in defending them. Keep defending and wallowing in your own shit right in your bed.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by CartelKenneth: 12:40pm On Mar 05
Adewale1603:
He's the minister of power and he is carrying a portable power bank, do you expect him to carry the whole hydro electricity power plant abi transformer

he supposed to rely on his ability as a minister of power, so as not to need a power bank
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by scholes23(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05
Powerless minister
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by coernes: 4:56pm On Mar 05
"I better pass my neighbor" generator wey in get don spoil grin
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05
Hahahaha
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by ultimateprof: 2:42am On Mar 07
TopBanter:

It is you who should be ashamed of himself. You are probably an Obidient because they are fascist who want to insult and bully all who do not agree with their viewpoint.

The guy is making rational sense normal people can accept. Make a better example to highlight our poor power situation and not power banks that are simply back up power anybody anywhere in the world can need.

Oponu!
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by BrighterSyde: 9:34am On Mar 08
Botragelad:
You lot know people Carry around power banks even in countries with decent electricity, right?

Imagine you're in a situation where you're flat out all day with no electrical socket to plug in your phone or no time for that, or you need to be on your phone because it's crucial, traveling long distance, and there's no where to plug in. what do you do? Lol

People don't stay put all day, some people are always on the go and use their phone a lot. I don't get the point of this post. So many daft comments. It's like saying why do hospitals use solar or natural gas when there's electricity, well mate anything can go wrong and it's better to be prepared. More like a plan B, that's what power bank is for.

It's called power bank for a reason and don't give me that rubbish that this guy has no proper electricity at home.

In those countries abroad power banks are used as plan B like you rightly said. In Nigeria power bank is the plan A while PHCN is the plan D. That’s why their complaints are valid.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by BOYS2MEN: 11:02am On Mar 08
If that power bank know wetin my belle dey face like diz ...e go shock that failure till e enter 6ft... angry
NLCreator:
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by BOYS2MEN: 11:03am On Mar 08
If that power bank know wetin my belle dey face like diz ...e go shock that failure of a minister... angry
NLCreator:
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by malcom1X: 4:21pm On Mar 09
rilChilz:

how old are you??
your thread is childish

Then you don't know anything about football
And conspiracy theories.
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by rilChilz: 11:26pm On Mar 10
malcom1X:

Then you don't know anything about football And conspiracy theories.
the way i see it... Ur a secondary school boy right??
Re: Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) by malcom1X: 9:59pm On Mar 12
rilChilz:

the way i see it... Ur a secondary school boy right??

If only you knew who I was. 😄
Secondary school kids won't have such vast knowledge bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.