Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse (29449 Views)

Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured / Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Emotionss: 8:27am On Mar 05
[color=#006600][/color]
Prigidypogodo:
revolution has started already
wait till they're out of shops to loot

Stealing and looting people shop has absolutely nothing to do with revolution...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Diligence: 8:29am On Mar 05
CAUTION! If you deal on food items (raw or canned), and you HV warehouses/Supermarkets/Inside Market or stores where you keep some, please do everything to secure them.

Haven't U heard that the Commander in chief earlier gave a charge: GRAB IT & RUN WITH IT!?
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by lapintoz: 8:30am On Mar 05
Then Ramadan came early 😄
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Geekhard: 8:31am On Mar 05
People that steal on an industrial scale. The Northern elite should hide their faces in shame. They created these monsters. Hausa urchins have Ph.d in theft. Expect more news like this.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Zandena(f): 8:32am On Mar 05
Prigidypogodo:
If this is what you called revolution may it reach your doorstep and revolute your dirty ass!
A private individual who is doing his business to earn a living while some criminals felt he is making it and they must bring him down and you filthy razmatazz calls it revolution!
May it reach every Obedient's shops and factories!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by bizzibodi(m): 8:33am On Mar 05
Who provides that food items for Ramadan government or a private citizen?
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Osanoghodua1: 8:36am On Mar 05
This what happens when the government loot everything meant for the public. I condemn this action off course I can't partake in it, It has a future consequence, again the people are hungry. A friend receiving over 270k was begging me to teach him crypto but Crypto is not as easy as it seems. I tell him my losses, he will run away again I don't have the time anymore.
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by verybadmouth(m): 8:37am On Mar 05
Chicagograduate:
Hoarding of food items that are meant to be distributed to the vulnerables is bad.
Tinubu promised to credit the vulnerable Nigerians with 25k as palliatives,up till now nobody has received a dime.
It is only federal government workers that have received theirs.Are they the real vulnerables?
Money was given to states. Go and question your state governors how they spent it
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by frndfghtr(m): 8:37am On Mar 05
I no see any looting here , I sense an arranged transporting of food ment for less previlage to another place , naira I hail thee
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by santaclaws: 8:37am On Mar 05
Prigidypogodo:

Revolution by robbing private warehouses? Instead of you guys to condemn the looting you're shouting "revolution"...

God forbid but if it happens to you or your contacts tomorrow, don't complain or blame the police for insecurity.. It's all part of the revolution. ✌🏾

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Osoboshi: 8:39am On Mar 05
CharleyBright:
Ok.
That is it.
I said severally that these lootings will take a trajectory that we will all witness looting of Govt warehouses, Private warehouses, then public shops and stores and later privates stores and shops. Someday, they will loot our homes too.
We should all condemn these acts of criminalities.
Yes, people are hungry. But inside the hunger, there are criminals hiding under hunger to steal.
Jobless and criminal minded Hausa boys in Abuja are behind all these lootings.
They target warehouses to loot not because they want food, but to steal to go and sell. These pack of criminals go about and spearhead these looting and then other passerbys join in the Free fall of stealing. These good for nothing packs of criminals will soon start targeting big malls like ShopRite and Sahad Stores and then smaller private shops.
People should hire guards to shoot at sight any attempt to steal their goods.
Wike should get rid of jobless Hausa boys from Abuja. These boys are not adding any value to Abuja other than Criminal acts.
And the North should ban Almajiri system that is breeding dangerous children for the streets. They should stop breeding criminals for the Nation.
flation don talk
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by CharleyBright(m): 8:43am On Mar 05
CapitalBank:

You called them jobless Hausa boys. That’s good. How about giving them a job and make them useful to the society?

When Obi was hammering in the connection between crime hunger and poverty, most you were mocking him.

You all will find out much late that your life is in extreme danger in a society where there too many jobless hungry people.

Continue allowing APC to rule, okay? They will make the entire country a poverty stricken haven in 50 years.

Do you give jobs to uneducated and unskilled young men?
Is it these Hausa boys that grew up from Almajiri street systems that you want to give govt jobs to, what happens to graduates that went to school?
Do you allow a gang of unemployed and dangerous youths to be camping in shanties that they can easily abandon when they commit crimes?
You know nothing about town planning or resource distributions to citizens so leave that those enlightened enough to handle.

I supported and voted Peter Obi, but my allegiance is not to Peter Obi but my Country, so don't try to cow me with Peter Obi narrative, I am not interested.
We must tell ourselves the truth.
What is going on is deliberate criminality. It is not about Hunger.
People are hungry don't mean they should go Stealing. You may want to think otherwise because you are not a victim. Someday, these criminals will come raiding your homes in the name of Hunger, I hope you will maintain your stance and blame the govt for not employing them.
Pls change this your perspective, cos I don't like people that thrive in myopic skewed perspective .

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by dominique(f): 8:46am On Mar 05
Prigidypogodo:

Did you watch the Egyptian revolution televised live around 2010/2011? At no point did they announce that goods were being looted. Nigerians are just too criminal minded, always looking for an excuse or opportunity to steal. I can bet anything that those people breaking into warehouses and stores are not poor or hungry, they're thieves, pickpockets, burglars and armed robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Mcreloaded(m): 8:52am On Mar 05
People are hungry today and you are hoarding food items for Ramadan.

Something does not add up.

What if the people die before Ramadan out of hunger what will you now do with the hoarded food items.
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Chickensoup: 8:52am On Mar 05
Prigidypogodo:
This is not revolution. it's anarchy.
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Bahamas95(m): 8:55am On Mar 05
Lumarstone:
Given the breakdown about the looted items, the trader disclosed that about 711 bags of rice were stolen along with 652 bags of beans, as well as 1,602 bags of sugar.

Gusau, however, added that he was able to recover some of the stolen food items through the efforts of Karmo policemen, who arrived around an hour later in company of other policemen from the Life Camp division, and the FCT Police Command.

“The police were able to recover about 363 bags of rice, 475 bags of beans, and also 1,255 bags of sugar. We recovered them from some household and also the vandal’s hideout,” he said.

The businessman revealed that the food items supplied were meant for Ramadan packages for the less privileged.

Nawaooooh
Nobody should believe this lie, I have been hearing this famous line since 1802. grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Hoelujohn: 8:58am On Mar 05
Gentino:
This is a very bad development. Why looting an individual's shops? Why not marched to Aso rock and loot the presidency?

This madness must be curtailed before it will spread like wild fire and consume everyone.
He said they were for less privileged during Ramadan.
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by ahaz: 9:03am On Mar 05
Lumarstone:
Given the breakdown about the looted items, the trader disclosed that about 711 bags of rice were stolen along with 652 bags of beans, as well as 1,602 bags of sugar.

Gusau, however, added that he was able to recover some of the stolen food items through the efforts of Karmo policemen, who arrived around an hour later in company of other policemen from the Life Camp division, and the FCT Police Command.

“The police were able to recover about 363 bags of rice, 475 bags of beans, and also 1,255 bags of sugar. We recovered them from some household and also the vandal’s hideout,” he said.

The businessman revealed that the food items supplied were meant for Ramadan packages for the less privileged.

Nawaooooh
The actual less privileged has taken them so no cos for Alarm
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by ocelot2006(m): 9:05am On Mar 05
Chicagograduate:
Hoarding of food items that are meant to be distributed to the vulnerables is bad.
Tinubu promised to credit the vulnerable Nigerians with 25k as palliatives,up till now nobody has received a dime.
It is only federal government workers that have received theirs.Are they the real vulnerables?

Hoarding?? That's a private individual's PROPERTY. What was done was nothing but a crime.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by MissIndependent(f): 9:06am On Mar 05
Nvestor02:
Let's assume that looting of rice and other food items is due to hunger... But what can we say about looting of doors, sinks and other house building items.

The government need to fish out the perpetrators and make them suffer before the law. This is what happened when large percentage of the citizens of a country are liability.

They are only active in knacking each other and expanding the Poverty to the next generation.

This is the reasons why china that even has more of it's citizens as assets put and law over children bearing.

Over 70% of Nigerians are liability. No country can strive in this situation.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Satazaa: 9:25am On Mar 05
CharleyBright:
Ok.
That is it.
I said severally that these lootings will take a trajectory that we will all witness looting of Govt warehouses, Private warehouses, then public shops and stores and later privates stores and shops. Someday, they will loot our homes too.
Yes, people are hungry. But inside the hunger, there are criminals hiding under hunger to steal.
They target warehouses to loot not because they want food, but to steal to go and sell. These pack of criminals go about and spearhead these looting and then other passerbys join in the Free fall of stealing. These good for nothing packs of criminals will soon start targeting big malls like ShopRite and Sahad Stores and then smaller private shops.
Wike should get rid of jobless Hausa boys from Abuja. These boys are not adding any value to Abuja other than Criminal acts.
And the North should ban Almajiri system that is breeding dangerous children for the streets. They should stop breeding criminals for the Nation.
I am a Muslim from the middle belt, bro you are absolutely right 💯, they are like pack of wolves, they are a menace to Abuja and it's environ, they don't have skills, they are addicted to drugs, they are hateful and a whole lot of them can kill for a mere ten thousand naira

1 Like

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by VEHINTOLAR: 9:26am On Mar 05
Private businesses and warehouses are being looted by criminals who are hiding under the prevailing hunger in the land to perpetrate their evil acts and some wicked people from a particular section of the country are all happy about this dangerous trend just because their kinsman failed at the polls! When we say these village dwellers from the pit of hellish Alaigbo are naturally wicked, it is not an exaggeration certainly !

Oh my......you have no idea,the dynamic of the ongoing looting spree is just about to change and you guys will be worst hit in every part of the country outside of your tiny region ! You can continue to enjoy your evil laugh while it lasts,but just know that same calamity you're celebrating now is lurking around the corner of your own premises too !

Bunch of village dwelling monkeys!
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by buJu234: 9:27am On Mar 05
why wouldn't there be hunger, especially in the North?

When Buhari destroyed the economy, Southern youth cried out and protested but the Northern youth refused.

now, the Southern youth have adjusted, while Northern youth are dying of hunger.

lastly, the Northern economy is fundamentally based on Farming, while we complained about Bandits, Bokoharm etc, a lot of the Northern people kept quiet, and one Gumi became the head of Bandits runs.. today Bandits have stopped them from farming.

so who will the Northern youth/people blame? they should hold their leaders especially the last administration

and please leave Mr Tinubu alone, let him try his best to fix the Buhari mess.

Election and tribalism etc have consequences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Satazaa: 9:28am On Mar 05
ecomalchemistt:
For those of you supporting this rubbish, I hope you don't complain when the hen comes home to roost. They have started with Govt. Warehouses and have move to stealing people's goods in truck, goods either bought on credit or someone's hard earn money and you're laughing about it and making a joke of it saying it is hunger. I hope when they start breaking into your shops and homes you will still understand it's hunger? We were in South South when Militancy started and they were kidnapping the white expatriate people laughed it off and said it's just the white, they don't kidnap black people because they are our sons, the white began to go back to their country and when there where no more whites to kidnap they started kidnapping their so called black brothers who worked in oil companies, people still laughed it off that they only kidnap oil workers, when oil companies began to leave they started kidnapping rich men, people started saying they only kidnap rich people, today everyone is a target weather rich or poor nobody is spared. Same thing happened in the North with Boko haram, same thing in the east with UGM, here we are again cheering this looters. I hope when they start breaking into the homes of your age fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, cousins, uncles and aunties. I hope by that time we will also understand it is hunger?
I salute you writeup 👏👏👏👏👏

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by hansomb: 9:50am On Mar 05
CharleyBright:
Ok.
That is it.
don't be an idoit bigot. Everything North na Hausa abi ? òdé. North that has more than 1000 languages, so anyone that speaks Lingua Franca of Hausa is Hausa
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by musicwriter(m): 9:51am On Mar 05

If someone could be desperate enough to steal food just to eat; what other proof does anybody need to know that the "less privileged" have received their food?
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Sunnykind(m): 9:57am On Mar 05
Prigidypogodo:
this stealing, it should not be encouraged at all.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by ehikwe22: 10:01am On Mar 05
Tinubu caused this. You kept your citizens in hunger and went about attacking warehouses as the reason they're hungry. What do you expect?
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by Chicagograduate(m): 10:04am On Mar 05
ocelot2006:

Hoarding?? That's a private individual's PROPERTY. What was done was nothing but a crime.
Politicians uses a proxy to divert public funds.This may be part of them
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by dododawa1: 10:06am On Mar 05
Ramadan packages for the less privileged.

See FORMAT
Re: Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse by CharleyBright(m): 10:13am On Mar 05
hansomb:
don't be an idoit bigot. Everything North na Hausa abi ? òdé. North that has more than 1000 languages, so anyone that speaks Lingua Franca of Hausa is Hausa

Truth is bitter.
It can pain so badly when someone expose the hidden truth you don't want told.
The Northern Almajiri system is a breeding ground for criminals and Terrorists. If you defend it, you are probably a product of the system and a criminal. We will flush out your criminal gangs out of Abuja.
So get the fvck off my face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions / Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.