Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? (2698 Views)

What Tribe Will You Never Marry From / Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by Tallesty1(m): 7:32am On Mar 06
folake4u:

Yes oh.

They know how to take care of their women. cheesy
I won't say anything
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by folake4u(f): 7:44am On Mar 06
Tallesty1:
I won't say anything

Talk oh. grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by Tallesty1(m): 8:06am On Mar 06
folake4u:

Talk oh. grin
Nah

Promised to be a nice person this week
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by folake4u(f): 8:13am On Mar 06
Tallesty1:
Nah

Promised to be a nice person this week

As If you're ever nice. undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by Tallesty1(m): 8:20am On Mar 06
folake4u:

As If you're ever nice. undecided
Hehehehehe.

Even in the gathering of nice people, I am still called nice.

My reputation for being nice precedes me regardless of the company.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by folake4u(f): 8:24am On Mar 06
Tallesty1:

Hehehehehe.

Even in the gathering of nice people, I am still called nice.

My reputation for being nice precedes me regardless of the company.

Na so.

I hear you Sir.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by Tallesty1(m): 8:27am On Mar 06
folake4u:

Na so.

I hear you Sir.
tongue tongue tongue

I trust your night was good
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by folake4u(f): 8:29am On Mar 06
Tallesty1:
tongue tongue tongue

I trust your night was good

Lol.

Yes, it was.

Yours?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by Tallesty1(m): 8:32am On Mar 06
folake4u:

Lol.

Yes, it was.

Yours?
I slept like a husband
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by folake4u(f): 8:39am On Mar 06
Tallesty1:
I slept like a husband

Aww. Happy for you.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by MrBroke(m): 8:44am On Mar 06
American Tribe
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by AJEEJA: 9:20am On Mar 06
I will marry an igala woman.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by FuckYeyeMods: 11:20am On Mar 07
Tallesty1:
The last time I was this curious about a people, it was because one of their daughters and I were doing hip exercises.

Talk true
You're very correct..
So why TIV?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by Tranquillity360: 2:19pm On Mar 07
Icandream:
Any time I see tribal wars on this platform I begin to wonder whether we're really a nation. What's the point of saying we're one and yet we're letting our greedy leaders and past leaders divide us everyday? With this kinda hatred for each other what's the hope for inter-ethnic marriages we once studied in our Social Studies lesson? Will we or our future generation love to marry outside our or their tribe? Now, to my question: what's that tribe u secretly admire and will like to marry from if the opportunity arises?
For me I'll love to marry a fair skin or brown skinned Hausa girl. What's urs and why?

Mynd44 and Fergie please help me move to fp.
First Nigeria is not a nation but a country with many nations.

We don't share common value system.

Anyway I can't marry a yoruba or Hausafulanis woman.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? by Pinicop(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07
I'm a celibate, I'll never get married.

But even if I'm going to marry a Nigerian girl, Igbos are my favorites.

I'm Fulani, by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Over Hyped Trash Called Dates Fruit / Before You Go Into Marriage With Any Man, Please Taste The Male Organ To Know... / You Know Youre In Love When:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.