Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Tribe Will You Never Marry From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Will You Never Marry From (4458 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
So like I said in another thread ,I was served breakfast because of my tribe and I have also received PMs only to rub their perceptions about my tribe in my face .

So I want to ask, what tribe would you rather be dead than to marry from such a tribe?
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by house10s2: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
wetin b turns

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
house10s2:
wetin b turns
Edited, typographical error. Thanks for drawing my attention to it
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Jeon(f): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
real indigene of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Olunmercy56(f): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tribe? Ijebu Igbo and Calabar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:
want to share your reasons?
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Olunmercy56(f): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
want to share your reasons?

No
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:

No
lol
Okay.
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
So like I said in another thread ,I was served breakfast because of my tribe and I have also received PMs only to rub their perceptions about my tribe in my face .

So I want to ask, what tribe would you rather be dead than to marry from such a tribe?

It is not about tribe babe, but about some strategies in loving. Keep anything you feel would be a turnoff at he start, let the emotions and feelings grow, when the other party sees you differently, the tribe won't matter even if you're from hell. Keep touchy things at the start, private
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Another thread for children of hate to showcase their hate with uncouth mouths.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

It is not about tribe babe, but about some strategies in loving. Keep anything you feel would be a turnoff at he start, let the emotions and feelings grow, when the other party sees you differently, the tribe won't matter even if you're from hell. Keep touchy things at the start, private
for a country where nepotism, tribalism and bigotry thrives some times it is about the tribe.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by siofra(f): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
The redpill tribe.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by illicit(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Any tribe/village that actually eats people is a no no no no for me

shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by DryMouth: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'm igbo but i will never marry an igbo woman.
Quote me anywhere and I'd defend my statement.

I can marry from any other tribe, not igbo. Never!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by bahdpersona(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Igbo, urhobo, ijaw and calabar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Whazar(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
I heard we can’t marry ijebu as Ibadan wey I be is that true?
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
for a country where nepotism, tribalism and bigotry thrives some times it is about the tribe.

Trust me
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Trust me
Not a matter of trust but facts.
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
Not a matter of trust but facts.

Why are you acting combative. ?
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Why are you acting combative. ?
I'm not jor.
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
I'm not jor.

I told you yesterday to go create numerous dating profiles online. Rather than doing what will yield results. Chat up brothers who asked you to contact them, you're here trying to fight what you can't change. What's the benefit of this thread? Solve your past trauma? Focus on the positives. Leave all this thing

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I told you yesterday to go create numerous dating profiles online. Rather than doing what will yield results. Chat up brothers who asked you to contact them, you're here trying to fight what you can't change. What's the benefit of this thread? Solve your past trauma? Focus on the positives. Leave all this thing
I adhered to your advice.

Then I got two people from here who for reasons known to them knew they had issues with my tribe but still reached out just so they could rub it in my face . Hence the motivation for the thread.

And I don't see where I was fighting undecided. And FYI this had nothing to do with any past. I just thought it will be a good idea to bring the awareness out. That there are people who will not not marry from a tribe no matter what.

Yes I have a past which I have gotten over , there is no need for you to use it as your punch line to rebuke me.Thanks.
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by house10s2: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
Edited, typographical error. Thanks for drawing my attention to it
ok,
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Dickson178(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
My tribe!

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by toujurs: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:
undecided, like you even have a choice. Upon how boring you are.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by toujurs: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:
The redpill tribe.

cheesy
Mumu
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by realone12(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:

so OP. which tribe are you?
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by TheManOfTheYear: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:

No
You should have valid reasons, unless you're just a tribal bigot continuing your parents' perception about other tribes
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
realone12:
so OP. which tribe are you?
Bini

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday / My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? / Is Love Still Blind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.