Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Miss Life Of The Late 90s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss Life Of The Late 90s (237 Views)

I Miss Life Of The Late 90s / How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Life Of The Late 90s by bigpriik: 1:37pm On Mar 05
those days men were still boys ,food was cheap just have coins you will eat to your full,i remember one urhobo woman like that each time she travels she always bring paint of garri and starch home and dash my mum,life was easier, then this our minds were young and innocent unlike the children of now,decency was the other of the day i rember grown ladies then were very chaste and well dressed.no competition and oppresion,iphone,blacberry people were contempted unlike today.
bob marley and tupac,michael jackson were the most played artiste,plus the Nigerian raggae biniman,majek fashek,and the rest life no just dey sweet again
Re: I Miss Life Of The Late 90s by Amotolongbo(f): 1:47pm On Mar 05
bigpriik:
those days men were still boys ,food was cheap just have coins you will eat to your full,i remember one urhobo woman like that each time she travels she always bring paint of garri and starch home and dash my mum,life was easier, then this our minds were young and innocent unlike the children of now,decency was the other of the day i rember grown ladies then were very chaste and well dressed.no competition and oppresion,iphone,blacberry people were contempted unlike today.
bob marley and tupac,michael jackson were the most played artiste,plus the Nigerian raggae biniman,majek fashek,and the rest life no just dey sweet again
You must have copied and pasted this from another nation’s post.

Which food bought with coins will fill your belle in the late 90s🧐

In the late 90s 50k coins was already fazing out of finance
Re: I Miss Life Of The Late 90s by BrisenCalvin: 1:48pm On Mar 05
Coins faded out January 1991 o
Re: I Miss Life Of The Late 90s by bigpriik: 1:56pm On Mar 05
Amotolongbo:
You must have copied and pasted this from another nation’s post.

Which food bought with coins will fill your belle in the late 90s🧐

In the late 90s 50k coins was already fazing out of finance

jow old are you?
Re: I Miss Life Of The Late 90s by bigpriik: 1:57pm On Mar 05
BrisenCalvin:
Coins faded out January 1991 o
i wasnt even born 91,i was started spending coins age 7 do the maths,coin was even spet early 2000.
Re: I Miss Life Of The Late 90s by BrisenCalvin: 2:01pm On Mar 05
bigpriik:

i wasnt even born 91,i was started spending coins age 7 do the maths,coin was even spet early 2000.

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Life Of The Late 90s by 2shure: 2:38pm On Mar 05
Wake up. Dillusional ape

(1) (Reply)

Life Na Per Head. / What's Your Advice On This? / House Boy For 40 Years And Morr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.