Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? (24194 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:00am On Mar 06
thesicilian:

Data Science
Data Analysis
Project management
Cyber security
UX design
Digital marketing
Software development

Etc
With data analysis you can start earning within 3-6months

Where can one learn any of these skills?
Is online or offline??
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:01am On Mar 06
drmikeadams:
Rent a space ,hire chairs ,print banner ,find one good looking young chap who can quote bible and speak in tongues...open a church and watch yourself transform .. grin

Is this not madness?
Is church business now??
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by safarifarms(m): 10:03am On Mar 06
Truvelisback:
Printing Business is good. If you are a good cook and have interest in it, you may sell cooked food. Food is the most important need of man.
I doubt prepared food would move so much at this time. Because of less purchasing power and cost of things, most people would prefer to cook their food. To make matters worse he's in a students area. Most students want quantity at low price. He'll likely have a hard time making profits
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Sirchiboy: 10:04am On Mar 06
meditator:
in a school area

City and State
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Gggjhhj: 10:07am On Mar 06
Joy2dworldxyz:

Is this not madness?
Is church business now??

Is church not business?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:14am On Mar 06
Gggjhhj:

Is church not business?

The only business I know about church is the kingdom business.
What's that?
The business of turning sinners to Christ.
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by meditator(m): 10:14am On Mar 06
Sirchiboy:

City and State
Not necessary.
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by PhilipReigns(m): 10:20am On Mar 06
Gggjhhj:

Generator fit frustrate you out of business, betshops are closing day by day, the ones that could not afford solar, generator half engine is 80k talk more of new generator

Exactly bro, it's easier said than done, practical is always different from written recommendation, my friend who owns a betnaija shop close to my phone accessories shop, installed solar with 4.2million naira in his bet naija shop, just solar installation o. Today he has no problem with buying of fuel and the business is booming, but how many business staters have 4.2m to buy solar? business is not easy as people think, shops are closing up everyday, selling their stuffs away at giveaway price, you can loose ur capital in months and be back to square one if God is not on your side, anyone with good paying job should value it o, u can combine salary work with business that way u will be on a safer side, and the business will have room to grow and pickup over time, all thanks to my wife who is a government worker and a salary earner, don't know where I would have been by now. I run my business with 90% of her money, won't talk about the loan she has taken for me.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by drmikeadams(m): 10:23am On Mar 06
Joy2dworldxyz:

Is this not madness?
Is church business now??
Yeah church is a full time business,don't be deceived
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by tunddy1: 10:33am On Mar 06
Promote your products and Services with us today to get fast buyers by reaching a large target audience. Alternatively, we can enhance brand awareness for your business by attracting potential clients and showcasing your hand work to a broader audience.

For more enquire
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Sirchiboy: 10:42am On Mar 06
meditator:
Not necessary.
You dey fall had
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by gucci20(m): 11:09am On Mar 06
Idonweak:
Good day to you all.

I need your opinion on what business I can start with 500k. I have someone willing to assist me with that amount because my current job is both mentally and physically exhausting. However, the person wants me to explain how I will use the money and what business I will pursue. I have until the end of the month to provide a plan.

Start Tomato business, very profitable.

I was thinking of starting a printing business and also selling phone accessories since I live in a student-dominated area with a polytechnic nearby. However, I'm concerned about the potential downturn when students go on holiday, leaving the area empty. The economy is also not favorable. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Love800(m): 11:14am On Mar 06
This is not visible.
Running laundry with filling of gas?
What about the space?
If its laundry and pos, i agree.
Advocate1810:

So far you resides in school area I’ll suggest you open a laundry shop, filling of gas and POs, you can run the 3 businesses in a single shop
I also bought my washing machine on Saturday, Planning to get generator by month end and water stores ( I also have plan for same business at my school area) if you meet those good guys they no wash clothes with hand again just go somewhere to learn it like a month because you’ll need little experience about the work their are some clothes that have specific soap for it.
You’ll thank me before the year runs to end
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by IamHonourable1: 11:19am On Mar 06
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come use the money to buy wig for me. The wig i intend to buy is just 300k only!

Biko! Thank you!

Shame on you
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Jennyclay(f): 11:24am On Mar 06
IamHonourable1:

Shame on you
shame on you too!!

Big shame!! Nonsense!! undecided
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Love800(m): 11:26am On Mar 06
Is it everytime the solar will have power to charge phones?
MasterTeeUSA:
Charging Station with Solar N300-400K, then open POS business for N50k-N100k. You need 2 streams of income.

If you can charge N100 to charge and get 10 customers a day....that's N30k per month. Good POS business can generate another N10k. That is 8% ROI per month almost 100% ROI per year. Good luck...only venture into Agriculture if you know what you are doing. Do not depend on others by turning over your hard earned cash

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Love800(m): 11:38am On Mar 06
What are u experiencing?
Can u explain a bit?
SonOfDSoil01:
don’t mind that ignorant person, I am also into poultry farming and I tell you that money will barely go anywhere expecially if he is going into egg production
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by thesicilian: 11:49am On Mar 06
Joy2dworldxyz:

Where can one learn any of these skills?
Is online or offline??
Both
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Theophinio(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06
Questionnaires:

Yes. Plantain And Cassava.

You can achieve this with 50k.

You can Get Cassava Stems Almost @ Zero Cost.

Very impressive

On how many plot can I cultivate plantain with such budget
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Questionnaires(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06
Theophinio:

Very impressive

On how many plot can I cultivate plantain with such budget

2 Plots.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Baolak(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06
Idonweak:
Good day to you all.

I need your opinion on what business I can start with 500k. I have someone willing to assist me with that amount because my current job is both mentally and physically exhausting. However, the person wants me to explain how I will use the money and what business I will pursue. I have until the end of the month to provide a plan.

I was thinking of starting a printing business and also selling phone accessories since I live in a student-dominated area with a polytechnic nearby. However, I'm concerned about the potential downturn when students go on holiday, leaving the area empty. The economy is also not favorable. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Edible and Medicinal mushroom production business. You can contact for more advice on it
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by LACasual(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06
Learn Dropshipping on Shopify or Google Admob and thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by MasterTeeUSA: 2:45pm On Mar 06
no but the inverter can be charged at home with electricity, generator or with solar. At the worst, the money made from the charging station can offset the cost of PMS to power generator if properly managed. You wont be using the inverter for other stuff. With time, you will have 2 or 3 backup inverters so when there are no light for a long period, you increase price at the charging stations from N100 to N150

Love800:
Is it everytime the solar will have power to charge phones?
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Jarryyy: 4:52pm On Mar 06
Interesting question. Every business requires promotion, I think this is the most important component, so you should consider marketing as well, you can turn to dentalqore reviews https://www.dentalqore-reviews.com/review.html and read how to promote properly to establish a business from 0, and ask for advice too.
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Truvelisback(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06
candygist:

Are you into the business yourself ?
No, i said so based on School things.
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by raphemmanuel(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07
PhilipReigns:

Exactly bro, it's easier said than done, practical is always different from written recommendation, my friend who owns a betnaija shop close to my phone accessories shop, installed solar with 4.2million naira in his bet naija shop, just solar installation o. Today he has no problem with buying of fuel and the business is booming, but how many business staters have 4.2m to buy solar? business is not easy as people think, shops are closing up everyday, selling their stuffs away at giveaway price, you can loose ur capital in months and be back to square one if God is not on your side, anyone with good paying job should value it o, u can combine salary work with business that way u will be on a safer side, and the business will have room to grow and pickup over time, all thanks to my wife who is a government worker and a salary earner, don't know where I would have been by now. I run my business with 90% of her money, won't talk about the loan she has taken for me.
Good day sir, do you mind if I contact you. I want to start up a phone accessories business, but I'm just looking for someone to put me through.
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Ifedol: 2:04pm On Mar 07
thesicilian:

Fairly used lap top : 250k
Register for a tech skill of choice: 50-100k
Data, feeding and miscellaneous expenses for 3months - 150k
Please how can anyone who is an instructor in CCNA, cyber security and data analysis make money as a freelancer. Which job sites can he get remote jobs. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Love800(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07
Ok.
Nice one
MasterTeeUSA:
no but the inverter can be charged at home with electricity, generator or with solar. At the worst, the money made from the charging station can offset the cost of PMS to power generator if properly managed. You wont be using the inverter for other stuff. With time, you will have 2 or 3 backup inverters so when there are no light for a long period, you increase price at the charging stations from N100 to N150

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by thesicilian: 4:29pm On Mar 07
Ifedol:

Please how can anyone who is an instructor in CCNA, cyber security and data analysis make money as a freelancer. Which job sites can he get remote jobs. Thanks
Upwork, fiver, freelancer etc. just check Google
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by officialfestus(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come use the money to buy wig for me. The wig i intend to buy is just 300k only!

Biko! Thank you!
dummy head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / Chicken Consumers Flay Increased Processing Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.