Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? (24083 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by tochez24(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come use the money to buy wig for me. The wig i intend to buy is just 300k only!

Biko! Thank you!

Must you bring your prostitutional habit on every thread??😁
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by CCIA: 8:26pm On Mar 05
Emvicprints1:
you should know
that you are getting old daily
Jennyclay lives on hookup and begging men who aren’t interested in hanging her coochie online for money for wig and handbag cool

Odumodu Blvck don talk am before.

🎶If she no suck oooo! if she no fvck, who go pay for her wig and handbag🎶 grin

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Victimoftribali: 8:27pm On Mar 05
nedekid:

Generator nko?
So I must spell everything?
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by sexydebo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05
nedekid:

Lol
Why?

Because inside that evian another evian dey inside

Tech is like peeling onions layer by layer....

Your 500k go poof after buying tools and no job in sight

Also, your location (nigeria) is an hindrance to getting a job

There's always exception .... tech is not a quick money scheme like it's popularised...

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by PhilipReigns(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05
abelee:

Start a phone charging business. Out of that money, you can buy a small generator of 1.8kva for like 150k. Next up get a carpenter and an electrician to construct a table fitted with about 50 sockets where people can plug their phones, power banks, headset, rechargeable fans to. Next up reserve 50k as running expenses that last you for at least 2 weeks
Just imagine you charge 150 per phone and you can charge at least 50 phone per day.
That's 7500/day. Multiply that by 30 = 225000

If you add other gadgets to it, you can make up to 250k every month

As the business grows, you can add a business center to it (printing and photocopy)

This is a good suggestion. However there's a lot of exergeration as regard the monthly turnover. In business, there's what we call 'operational expenses' and "unforeseen expenses" you don't say this plus this is equals to this as if you are in a mathematics classroom. The 7500 daily turn over for 50 phones charged u didn't mention fuel money, fuel that's 660 per liter, I didn't mention generation weekly service or two weeks interval. Any generator you engage in phone charging business is as good as gone in matter of months, speaking from experience. Have done the business before, let me not mention phone theft,or people who refuse to pay u because their phones isn't exactly 100 💯 charged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by PhilipReigns(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05
abelee:

Start a phone charging business. Out of that money, you can buy a small generator of 1.8kva for like 150k. Next up get a carpenter and an electrician to construct a table fitted with about 50 sockets where people can plug their phones, power banks, headset, rechargeable fans to. Next up reserve 50k as running expenses that last you for at least 2 weeks
Just imagine you charge 150 per phone and you can charge at least 50 phone per day.

As the business grows, you can add a business center to it (printing and photocopy)
This is a good suggestion. However there's a lot of exergeration as regard the monthly turnover. In business, there's what we call 'operational expenses' and "unforeseen expenses" you don't say this plus this is equals to this as if you are in a mathematics classroom. The 7500 daily turn over for 50 phones charged u didn't mention fuel money, fuel that's 660 per liter, u didn't mention generator weekly service or two weeks interval. Any generator you engage in phone charging business is as good as gone in matter of months, the chargers/desktops u engaged for the charging will get burnt from time to time and would need replacement,speaking from experience. Have done the business before, let me not mention phone theft,or people who refuse to pay u because their phones isn't exactly 100 💯 charged

I have had to buy a customer a brand new android phone of about 80k because of N50. How the phone disappeared from my custody I cannot tell...Yes phone charging then was N50 per phone.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by MasterTeeUSA: 8:36pm On Mar 05
Charging Station with Solar N300-400K, then open POS business for N50k-N100k. You need 2 streams of income.

If you can charge N100 to charge and get 10 customers a day....that's N30k per month. Good POS business can generate another N10k. That is 8% ROI per month almost 100% ROI per year. Good luck...only venture into Agriculture if you know what you are doing. Do not depend on others by turning over your hard earned cash

Idonweak:
Good day to you all.

I need your opinion on what business I can start with 500k. I have someone willing to assist me with that amount because my current job is both mentally and physically exhausting. However, the person wants me to explain how I will use the money and what business I will pursue. I have until the end of the month to provide a plan.

I was thinking of starting a printing business and also selling phone accessories since I live in a student-dominated area with a polytechnic nearby. However, I'm concerned about the potential downturn when students go on holiday, leaving the area empty. The economy is also not favorable. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by placeofallure(f): 8:39pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come use the money to buy wig for me. The wig i intend to buy is just 300k only!

Biko! Thank you!

You're fast becoming like Ilamina.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Babs2424(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:

Biko! Thank you!
common sense where are you biko🤔
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by shurlah(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:

Biko! Thank you!
What is the ROI on your wig? Me too wan invest
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Stevengold(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:

Biko! Thank you!

One wig for one coconut 🥥 head
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by esemes256: 8:52pm On Mar 05
Just start a farm somewhere. You will feed yourself and others. It will require patience and discipline on your part.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Skyborn: 8:59pm On Mar 05
esemes256:
Just start a farm somewhere. You will feed yourself and others. It will require patience and discipline on your part.

Pls which type of farming that will yield after 6 month. Beside poultry
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by saintsylve(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

Data Science
Data Analysis
Project management
Cyber security
UX design
Digital marketing
Software development

Hi, good evening.
Can I Dm you?

Etc
With data analysis you can start earning within 3-6months
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Olichoke: 9:01pm On Mar 05
Go and start POS business and thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by siant: 9:01pm On Mar 05
Dyfynezz12:

Head wey brain no dey na I'm u want use 300k buy wig wey u go use put ontop?
Even women with brain like Ngozi Okonjo never put wig on top
finish, talk more of brainless one

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by sholla20(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

Data Science
Data Analysis
Project management
Cyber security
UX design
Digital marketing
Software development

Etc
With data analysis you can start earning within 3-6months

Pls, Can you drop me your WhatsApp number, I'll like make few inquiries based on what you typed above. Thanks in advance
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by silento(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05
Idonweak:

I have a laptop already.

Can you suggest a tech course?

Don't waste ur time on this advise
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by thesicilian: 9:13pm On Mar 05
sholla20:

Pls, Can you drop me your WhatsApp number, I'll like make few inquiries based on what you typed above. Thanks in advance
I can't drop my WhatsApp number here. But you can send me an email, the email is on my profile
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by FxMasterz: 9:15pm On Mar 05
Rumundele:
Akpu business from benue, you are sure of 150k+capital every month

How bro? Please explain.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by cokeryusuf09(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05
Idonweak:
Good day to you all.

I need your opinion on what business I can start with 500k. I have someone willing to assist me with that amount because my current job is both mentally and physically exhausting. However, the person wants me to explain how I will use the money and what business I will pursue. I have until the end of the month to provide a plan.

I was thinking of starting a printing business and also selling phone accessories since I live in a student-dominated area with a polytechnic nearby. However, I'm concerned about the potential downturn when students go on holiday, leaving the area empty. The economy is also not favorable. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.
1. Learn how to sell gas from someone who has been established in the business for 2-3 months.
2. After 2 or 3 months you will if it is a good job
3. Phone accessories are important
These two jobs should keep u going, do not phone charging business
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Streetdoctor: 9:46pm On Mar 05
abelee:

Did u factor fuel subsidy sir. A liter right now is being sold at d rate of 630, while some locations 750 to 800
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Etosha: 9:50pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

Depends on what you have affinity for.
And how much time you have to learn it
For example data analysis may take shorter time than animation or cyber security, but you have to have an eye for details

Thanks sir. I am running an msc program now. I just need something to do while I continue with my study. Can I learn cyber security in 6 months? Who are my prospective customers? Apologies for the many questions...
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Gggjhhj: 9:57pm On Mar 05
PhilipReigns:

This is a good suggestion. However there's a lot of exergeration as regard the monthly turnover. In business, there's what we call 'operational expenses' and "unforeseen expenses" you don't say this plus this is equals to this as if you are in a mathematics classroom. The 7500 daily turn over for 50 phones charged u didn't mention fuel money, fuel that's 660 per liter, u didn't mention generator weekly service or two weeks interval. Any generator you engage in phone charging business is as good as gone in matter of months, the chargers/desktops u engaged for the charging will get burnt from time to time and would need replacement,speaking from experience. Have done the business before, let me not mention phone theft,or people who refuse to pay u because their phones isn't exactly 100 💯 charged

I have had to buy a customer a brand new android phone of about 80k because of N50. How the phone disappeared from my custody I cannot tell...Yes phone charging then was N50 per phone.

Generator fit frustrate you out of business, betshops are closing day by day, the ones that could not afford solar, generator half engine is 80k talk more of new generator

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by omooba74(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05
grin grin grin...you are not nice at all.
Zonefree:

300k on a head that can't recite the 36 states and capital? undecided
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by omooba74(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05
shocked shocked shocked shocked
thesicilian:

Expensive wig on top that kind head

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Streetdoctor: 10:10pm On Mar 05
remfash1:

I have 2 suggestions for you:

1. Forex copy trading (you earn in dollars simply by copying my trades automatically)

2. Basketball tips trading

Get in touch zero eight zero three eight two nine nine three zero eight
Nawa for una self. Op never contact anybody privately, dis one dun cum wit FOREX COPY TRADING WITHOUT ASKING WHETHER OP KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT FOREX. BESIDE FOREX SHOULDN'T BE WHAT SOMEBODY LIKE OP SHOULD START WIT.
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Streetdoctor: 10:18pm On Mar 05
francotunsco:

I rush to the comment section to learn a few things becuase that question is apt. But, unfortunately, no meaningful comments! Is it that the money is too small or there is massive brain drain on Nairaland now?
Right now Nigeria is a very volatile area to do any business, unlike before wit 180k u can startup something but all thanks to useless APC and their supporters that has turned d kantri upside down.
I would hv suggested medical line but that money can't even rent good shop for him
Food business nkox some are now closing, purchasing power has drastically reduced.
Transport nko: idiot tinubu removed subsidy without thinking d effects, drivers are complaining bitterly bcs people hv resorted in trekking
Agriculture nko: farmers are afraid of headsmen that useless APC brought to thwart GEJ govt.
Cosmetics: no go area for now bcs he's still new
Some years ago, he would hv had many options to choose but right now, options are damn limited.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by eedhrisademola(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:

Biko! Thank you!

Just 300k ONLY!
She don SORO SOKE
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by ajawkeh(f): 10:37pm On Mar 05
Pls start thrift business(Okrika)you can start with male shirts,jeans and vintage too
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Scamburster(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05
ajawkeh:
Pls start thrift business(Okrika)you can start with male shirts,jeans and vintage too
That vintage is like oil business now, I knew many people that are into it just with small capital and stress fee but you must know how to cut materials.
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Pk01(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Phone and accessories is best with Pos
500k ...no fit start the phone Accessories na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Have The New CBN eNaira App, What's Your Experience? / Customs Breaks Rice Shops In Ogun, Seize 4,550 Bags Of Rice / 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.