Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? (24172 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Nickson6969(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05
A student area..with the high cost of food..you can try selling garri packagely
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by ford101: 7:07pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

Fairly used lap top : 250k
Register for a tech skill of choice: 50-100k
Data, feeding and miscellaneous expenses for 3months - 150k
please don't listen to this person. You can't learn any tech skill within 3months and start making good money even 50k from it. Graphic design will take you 6weeks to learn coral draw basic.but still you can't design something someone can pay you 2k.even in 4months cos you ll learn photoshop to make ur pics sharp also illustrator for good logo design.or is it ui ux design or Web design or is it Web developerment u might run away when you get to java script.

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by NNicewitchh: 7:08pm On Mar 05
Zonefree:

300k on a head that can't recite the 36 states and capital? undecided
😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Emman08: 7:09pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come use the money to buy wig for me. The wig i intend to buy is just 300k only!

Biko! Thank you!

You need a brain inside that head before talking about putting a wig on the head grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by ford101: 7:10pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

Data Science
Data Analysis
Project management
Cyber security
UX design
Digital marketing
Software development

Etc
With data analysis you can start earning within 3-6months
please don't listen to this person iv said it before.tech isn't learnt in months.it takes time.
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by NNicewitchh: 7:11pm On Mar 05
Daniel7543:
Why not try and open a small Church...
and start with fake and exaggerated prophecies 🙆🙆
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by remfash1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05
Idonweak:
Good day to you all.

I need your opinion on what business I can start with 500k. I have someone willing to assist me with that amount because my current job is both mentally and physically exhausting. However, the person wants me to explain how I will use the money and what business I will pursue. I have until the end of the month to provide a plan.

I was thinking of starting a printing business and also selling phone accessories since I live in a student-dominated area with a polytechnic nearby. However, I'm concerned about the potential downturn when students go on holiday, leaving the area empty. The economy is also not favorable. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

I have 2 suggestions for you:

1. Forex copy trading (you earn in dollars simply by copying my trades automatically)

2. Basketball tips trading

Get in touch zero eight zero three eight two nine nine three zero eight
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by BrisenCalvin: 7:12pm On Mar 05
Ray369:

Where in Oyo state?

Please message me lets discuss privately please
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Gggjhhj: 7:12pm On Mar 05
Idonweak:
Good day to you all.

I need your opinion on what business I can start with 500k. I have someone willing to assist me with that amount because my current job is both mentally and physically exhausting. However, the person wants me to explain how I will use the money and what business I will pursue. I have until the end of the month to provide a plan.

I was thinking of starting a printing business and also selling phone accessories since I live in a student-dominated area with a polytechnic nearby. However, I'm concerned about the potential downturn when students go on holiday, leaving the area empty. The economy is also not favorable. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Look for location convenient, run solar dae do paycharge, then u fit use the light dae learn tech skill
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Bigprik: 7:13pm On Mar 05
[quote author=Jennyclay post=128789088]Biko, Come use the money to buy wig for me. The wig i intend to buy is just 300k only!

Biko! Thank you![make him waste money for ur useless head go and work and use ur money for ur useless head
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Debcharis(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05
Printing biz is good if you know how to network with the right people
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by delkuf(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05
Adamjc:
poultry farm business, dirty but worth it
With how much. It seems you don't know the reality of what is happening in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Victimoftribali: 7:34pm On Mar 05
Idonweak:
Good day to you all.

As someone already in the printing business, I would suggest you take on it.

Downturns are possible but only majorly felt when there's a prolonged strike or a lockdown like that of the COVID era.

Make a discount offer to make yourself known in the area and in peak periods like project printing season you can get back the money to pay back in case it is a loan or expand the business.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Tosin67: 7:41pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come use the money to buy wig for me. The wig i intend to buy is just 300k only!

Biko! Thank you!

E no go better for who swear for u sha ooooo. Make person carry life savings take buy wig for you and ur neck no go press enter ground? I no sure ooo
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by abelee(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05
Aurelius1:
Shey na saliva you go take dey run the generator? Without electricity supply from Discos you'll surely run at a loss.

You no see where I posted that he should reserve like 50k for running expenses for 2 weeks. Learn to read before commenting sometimes, e dey help
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Libertyquezt(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05
I wont discourage you from doing something else. But I will advice you to look before you leap.

Business one does not have deep knowledge about, especially in Nigeria is not encourageable. Not even without strong perception of the Nigerian market.

Investment is also very risky without the knowledge of the form of investment. And that leaves us with the last option. A form of investment as well but demands little on your part, even without knowledge. And that is REAL ESTATE.

No economy, good or bad can do without it. You dont need rocket science.
You dont depend on market trend or bull run.
You are sure of substantial return every year. You can use it to generate income for yourself.
You can use it to raise capital to launch or run your business.
It is a source of passive income.
You can buy it instalmentally(especially with a registered, licensed company with good reputation)

You have two options with this form of investment, I will recommend:

1.Buy a property, full plot or half. And let it appreciate in value over time while you work.

2. Let me use it to get(market for) more clients(buyers). On each sale, you get 5% for complete 2years.

For a fair discussion my Whatsap contact is in my signature.

Good luck!
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Theophinio(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05
Questionnaires:

Invest In Diversed Businesses That Will Put Your FEARS To Rest:

A - Animal Husbandry Like Poultry (For Bi-Monthly Returns)

B - Bike Mobility Business (For Daily Returns)

C - Crops Plantation of Plantain And Cassava (For Yearly Returns).

- Use A Good Second Hand Bike for Your Business Operation With 300k - 400k

- Invest 50k into plantation.

- Invest 50k into Chicken Husbandry.

This Sensitization Thread Link Below Will Guide You On How To Maximize Your Profits on Poultry Business:

https://www.nairaland.com/8018823/cost-maize-reason-expensive-meat

You mean 50k into plantain plantain
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Victimoftribali: 7:55pm On Mar 05
Victimoftribali:

As someone already in the printing business, I would suggest you take on it.

Downturns are possible but only majorly felt when there's a prolonged strike or a lockdown like that of the COVID era.

Make a discount offer to make yourself known in the area and in peak periods like project printing season you can get back the money to pay back in case it is a loan or expand the business.

With the above....

I don't know how much it will cost you to get a stand, but after stand,

Buy A Kyocera Printer, not hp o, KYOCERA or UTAX around 75k. They are durable and more economical to use for your black and white printings, secondly, get a coloured printer, for that you may consider a HP printer, I recommend Pro 300/400 series around 100k. A used laptop of around 80k for a start isn't bad, you may get two to not stall works when people want to use your laptop to edit, Staplers and perforating machines can be handled with 20k, you may get a pos machine to collect payments and even run a pos business when you have cash and you're good to go

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by sexydebo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05
If you take this advice, you shall perish and weep bitterly

thesicilian:

Fairly used lap top : 250k
Register for a tech skill of choice: 50-100k
Data, feeding and miscellaneous expenses for 3months - 150k

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by LucemFerre: 7:59pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

Expensive wig on top that kind head

Lmao
Savage

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by LucemFerre: 8:00pm On Mar 05
kelvindubem:
naira, dollars, or pound ? smiley smiley
Pounds and Dollar na your currency? Mumu
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Clazzone(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05
Omo eran...
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by sexydebo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05
Samuelojonla123:
Crypto

They dunno
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by ChicagoBar(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05
Chat me up.. you can make #20,000 Daily with it .. compensate me after 5 days .. wolemicro@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by LucemFerre: 8:05pm On Mar 05
Adamjc:
poultry farm business, dirty but worth it
The market is not stable. Money fit finish for road and you chicken never reach to sell or lay.
Anybody looking to go into poultry with small capital should wait small for the market to stabilize to some extent
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by francotunsco: 8:15pm On Mar 05
I rush to the comment section to learn a few things becuase that question is apt. But, unfortunately, no meaningful comments! Is it that the money is too small or there is massive brain drain on Nairaland now?

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by 249morohundiya: 8:18pm On Mar 05
Naira sirNaira sir...
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by victorbass1234: 8:19pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:

Biko! Thank you!

Lmao with all your bragging ? You can not afford to buy your wig if just 300k yourself ?

You have been talking of this wig for ages …the money never complete ?

But you can bash men ,,,300 k you never see since three months now

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Emvicprints1: 8:19pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:

Biko! Thank you!
you should know
that you are getting old daily
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by nedekid: 8:19pm On Mar 05
kelvindubem:
naira, dollars, or pound ? smiley smiley
₦500k na 250 pounds ohh.
APC took ₦500k from 2000 pounds to 250 pound in 9 years. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by nedekid: 8:21pm On Mar 05
sexydebo:
If you take this advice, you shall perish and weep bitterly

Lol
Why?
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by nedekid: 8:23pm On Mar 05
Victimoftribali:

With the above....

I don't know how much it will cost you to get a stand, but after stand,

Buy A Kyocera Printer, not hp o, KYOCERA or UTAX around 75k. They are durable and more economical to use for your black and white printings, secondly, get a coloured printer, for that you may consider a HP printer, I recommend Pro 300/400 series around 100k. A used laptop of around 80k for a start isn't bad, you may get two to not stall works when people want to use your laptop to edit, Staplers and perforating machines can be handled with 20k, you may get a pos machine to collect payments and even run a pos business when you have cash and you're good to go
Generator nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / China Coronavirus: Apple Temporarily Closes All 42 Stores In China / 70 Smart Business Ideas To Start At University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.