Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland (20125 Views)

Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire / Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Oblongata: 7:02pm On Mar 05
Spot on
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by MisterBanny(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05
Alaga2222:

Salah is far better than him

By far
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Pootle: 7:02pm On Mar 05
God1000:
Haaland is right

But Messi isn't competing or dragging anything with anyone anymore, he has won it all.

but they keep forcing accolade on him at the detriment of others working so hard and thats a shame
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by dahgifted(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05
Goat for a reason...
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by ThrustReverser(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05
Ororo fans left the group chat.

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by CluelessMODS: 7:12pm On Mar 05
Penaldo fans will not like this.

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by CluelessMODS: 7:14pm On Mar 05
Pootle:

but they keep forcing accolade on him at the detriment of others working so hard and thats a shame
Between when and when? Is accolade the same as award?

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Jeje247: 7:14pm On Mar 05
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Haaland just want to proof the fact that these generation of footballers are lazy and have no drive to strive to become the best.

Messi is a wonderful footballer,but he wasn't born the best. He put in work and determination to get to where he is today.
He dethroned the then world best,he didn't wait for the person to retire before he could be one.

Messi is 37,and these footballer is telling us that we have to wait for him to retire.this is ridiculous.
What are all the young players doing for God sake.

I don't blame these footballers,it's the clubs I blame.
A player who just kick ball for 6 months,they will sign the person for 100m 💷.

I was watching Rashford the other day,and I felt like crying. Upon all the money they are paying these guys,they still end up playing nothing.

Just look at Chelsea team,they look more like musicians than footballers. They care more about their hairstyles than the match they are playing.
Haaland like Ronaldo have put in a lot of hard work to surpass Messi. While haaland have acknowledged that he can't even if he works himself to death, penaldo still claims he is better than him even though we know he's just clowning

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by CCIA: 7:21pm On Mar 05
dietsono:
Can you imagine that, even Haaland is also of the opinion that Messi is obviously been favoured by the body that organises the award. In other words, FIFA PIKIN. I come in peace though grin grin grin
I remember when Ronaldinho na FIFA pikin then grin

That dude remains my best player ever grin

no body entertain me with football skills reach ronaldinho.

Na my own GOAT be that. cool

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by StraightGaay: 7:26pm On Mar 05
Ronaldo dey learn work were this guy dey for Tapins

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by StraightGaay: 7:27pm On Mar 05
NOwazobia:
But Halaand doesn't have any spectacular play...

The guy na taphalland
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by CCIA: 7:28pm On Mar 05
SENI0RPREFECT:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Saturday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Saturday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
Yor hands suggest you may be gay.

if so, you no get person wey go service you nyash give you N600? cool

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by donbenie(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05
dietsono:
Can you imagine that, even Haaland is also of the opinion that Messi is obviously been favoured by the body that organises the award. In other words, FIFA PIKIN. I come in peace though grin grin grin
You go explain tire..

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by donbenie(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05
Pootle:

Cry me a river..
All you Penaldo Fans,are now hiding under the sweat drenched shorts of other players to fight your battles..

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by tnerro1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05
dietsono:

70 years old man, u think say u dey wise😁😁😆😆

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Voltron007(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05
dietsono:
😆
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Fairview1: 7:40pm On Mar 05
This one pain Hallland. grin grin grin grin

May we never be a victim of other person's success.
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by mayor1814: 7:51pm On Mar 05
Wen players or coaches say Messi is the best, it's just emphasis or repetition of the FACT. As far as BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME IS CONCERNED, whatever debate ended in 2012... Messi has always been clear. He cemented the BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME IN 2012. Simple.

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Benwallt(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05
dietsono:

Obidients way of thinking defiles every atom of moral logic. It is saddening that the rest of us share the same country with these low beings.
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by mayor1814: 7:56pm On Mar 05
dietsono:

That messi award (ballon dor n fifa best) was well deserved. Did u see the embarrassing display of tapinHaaland on Sunday vs man UTD?

Haaland is not even among the best 5 or 6 players of man city... Kdb, rodri, bernado Silva, Phil foden, walker clearly contribute more to man city than tapinHaaland

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Contango(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05
FIFA must have paid Haaland to say this.

Penaldo fans are coming with their weed cheesy

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by alobright17(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05
dietsono:
even in your Bible God favoured David despite killing person husband he still called him man after his heart .

Are you not a hypocrite?
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05
God1000:
Haaland is right

But Messi isn't competing or dragging anything with anyone anymore, he has won it all.
no premier league, FA cup carabao cup, Europa league, premier league player of the season
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Angelfrost(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05
Messi has already left the grand stage...!

At this point, he is merely enjoying the status of LEGEND.

Na una wey nor wan step up.

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Quebec91(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05
I teĺl you man
arantess:
Messi has completed football...
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Pharaohny: 8:28pm On Mar 05
Modric is that you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by fredoooooo: 8:29pm On Mar 05
dietsono:
No he has the opinion that no one is as talented as Messi, you that sees it as favor can take your Balon dor from whoever you want ..

Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by Piddo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05
Once Mbappe goes to Madrid, it will be his turn to start winning that title. Haaland is a great scorer but KDB is a much more complete baller and ahead of him in perking order.
Re: Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland by iLegendd(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05
dietsono:
For you to be favoured by humans, it means God has already favoured you in Heaven.

Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! / Moises Caceido Rejects Liverpool Prefers Joining Chelsea / Mikel Is Underrated By Outsiders - Frank Lampard