Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! (1381 Views)

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05
Nairaland family, please kindly recommend the most Potent insecticide that I can use to kill these stubborn mosquitoes in my room please. I can't remember the last night I slept well again. No light, no fan. There's Serious heat everywhere. If I expose my body, mosquitoes will be having a field day feasting on me. If I cover my body, the heat will kill me. I don't sleep. I'm no longer effective at work due to this sleeplessness.
I used Rambo and Mobil insecticide (flit) but these ones are not potent at all.
Pls help me.
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by BrisenCalvin: 6:27pm On Mar 05
I do forest work and sleep in the hinterland forests for months. Mosquitoes do not bite me. Oga biy yourself a used mosquito net, 1,500 na
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by Ravenna: 6:52pm On Mar 05
Get a DD Force insecticide, abokki can sell a portion for N500 and that little portion can dilute 25lts of water!

Only one use, you go believe.

N;B Do not near sniper or any oil based insecticide- It will damage your households including your health.

Only use water based..

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05
BrisenCalvin:
I do forest work and sleep in the hinterland forests for months. Mosquitoes do not bite me. Oga biy yourself a used mosquito net, 1,500 na

The way some of u respond to some certain questions is really baffling. So if mosquitoes do not bite you where you are, it means they can't bite me where I live? Do we stay in same hinterland?
Do u think it's everyone that likes to use the mosquito Net? I didn't ask for mosquito Net pls.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05
Ravenna:
Get a DD Force insecticide, abokki can sell a portion for N500 and that little portion can dilute 25lts of water!

Only one use, you go believe.

Wow.. thanks. So once I say DD force, aboki will understand?
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by Ravenna: 6:56pm On Mar 05
MisterBanny:

Yes o, but it must be in a market, or a Farmers shop. It's not something you get on the street stalls.

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05
Ravenna:

Yes o, but it must be in a market, or a Farmers shop.
It's not something you get on the street stalls.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by missyojo(f): 7:08pm On Mar 05
If you can get original BNC it works, that's what I'm using. It kills cockroaches also, close your windows when you want to go out and use it in every angle of your apartment. You can try it and Thank me later smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by CandidAdmin(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05
Been there.
Rn, I'm currently sleeping outside because of no Nepa. The mosquito no be here
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05
missyojo:
If you can get original BNC it works, that's what I'm using. It kills cockroaches also, close your windows when you want to go out and use it in every angle of your apartment. You can try it and Thank me later smiley

Thanks so much. The BNC I've been using hasn't been doing any job that is expected of it. In fact, it's worse than the rest I have used. Maybe I haven't gotten the original one yet
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05
CandidAdmin:
Been there.

Rn, I'm currently sleeping outside because of no Nepa.
The mosquito no be here

It's so annoying bro
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by CandidAdmin(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05
MisterBanny:

It's so annoying bro
Assuming they only bite, e for better.
The noise they make is just annoying

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05
CandidAdmin:

Assuming they only bite, e for better.

The noise they make is just annoying

Oh Lord!
Sadly, they will target ur ears and make that senseless noise. They know the position of ur ears.

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by NFBI: 11:33pm On Mar 05
How come mosquitoes still plenty during dry season when there are no stagnant water?

3 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by missyojo(f): 1:02am On Mar 06
MisterBanny:

Thanks so much. The BNC I've been using hasn't been doing any job that is expected of it. In fact, it's worse than the rest I have used. Maybe I haven't gotten the original one yet

Ohh! Sorry about that. That's what I use and it works for me.

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by EASYGURU(m): 1:10am On Mar 06
Buy Read A Dream Insecticide. Them go die finish for ground

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by Eagba(m): 6:59am On Mar 06
MisterBanny:
Nairaland family, please kindly recommend the most Potent insecticide that I can use to kill these stubborn mosquitoes in my room please. I can't remember the last night I slept well again. No light, no fan. There's Serious heat everywhere. If I expose my body, mosquitoes will be having a field day feasting on me. If I cover my body, the heat will kill me. I don't sleep. I'm no longer effective at work due to this sleeplessness.
Pls help me.
Mosquito net
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by JONSYN7154: 7:29am On Mar 06
missyojo:
Very effective. I use it too.

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 7:41am On Mar 06
Eagba:

Mosquito net

I think my post is very simple to comprehend
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by Opans: 8:15am On Mar 06
MisterBanny:

dd force doesn't work. Try BNC

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by motionarena: 8:42am On Mar 06
MisterBanny:
Pls help me.

Buy solar rechargeable fan
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by motionarena: 8:50am On Mar 06
EASYGURU:
Buy Read A Dream Insecticide. Them go die finish for ground

Lol, this one is expensive for nothing it even struggles to kill drainage flies

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by mrcrabs(m): 9:28am On Mar 06
Try BNC or sniper
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by Authoreety: 9:28am On Mar 06
BrisenCalvin:

The way op replied to this comment shows how rudely ignorant he is and obviously needs no help

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by femora007(m): 9:47am On Mar 06
Using pesticide or insecticide can cause harm to ur health.
I will recommend an organic solution.
Grate a small bulb of onion with a grater, mix it with a small volume of water (abt 50cl), sieve the tiny onion particles away, pour the remaining water into a bottle with a punctured cover through which the water can be sprayed out when you press the bottle. Spray it on the wall of your room and forget mosquitoes.

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by diogo23: 10:57am On Mar 06
MisterBanny:

The way some of u respond to some certain questions is really baffling. So if mosquitoes do not bite you where you are, it means they can't bite me where I live? Do we stay in same hinterland?
Do u think it's everyone that likes to use the mosquito Net? I didn't ask for mosquito Net pls.
Thank you
Why are you complaining when you know you won't take his advice?

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by OKOATA(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06
Doesn't matter what insecticides you buy mosquito will still chop you, what you need to do is to first of all find out how the mosquitoes are coming in. It could be from your toilet sink, it could be from a torn window net, even sometimes from the ceiling.

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06
Opans:
dd force doesn't work. Try BNC

BNC is adulterated now. How do I get the original one?
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by Treasure17(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06
femora007:
Using pesticide or insecticide can cause harm to ur health.
I will recommend an organic solution.
Grate a small bulb of onion with a grater, mix it with a small volume of water (abt 50cl), sieve the tiny onion particles away, pour the remaining water into a bottle with a punctured cover through which the water can be sprayed out when you press the bottle. Spray it on the wall of your room and forget mosquitoes.
@OP, this is the best solution and it won't cost you much.

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by Error401: 4:23pm On Mar 06
you can try to use the mosquito coil, I didnt know it works but when Raid spray stopped working I tried the Rambo coil and I eradicated them. I was seeing the mosquitoes on the floor

MisterBanny:
Pls help me.

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06
Error401:
you can try to use the mosquito coil, I didnt know it works but when Raid spray stopped working I tried the Rambo coil and I eradicated them. I was seeing the mosquitoes on the floor

U mean Rambo paper?
Re: Mosquitoes Killing Me. Help! by MisterBanny(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06
motionarena:

Lol, this one is expensive for nothing it even struggles to kill drainage flies

Ah!
This is serious. So which one should I go for now? I'm tired already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Gives His Wife Permission To Cheat / Urgent Female Search / Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.