Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1496 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Martdc(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05

1 Like

Re: . by advanceDNA: 6:53pm On Mar 05
Martdc:

Any advice?

People that are sorry..confess willingly before u start suspecting or catch them...

She's not sorry she hurt you ... She's sorry you figured it out......

Ur peace of mind is more important....To the street she belongs

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Fahvvy: 7:48pm On Mar 05
Lemme ask you a question OP undecided...

Do you think she would've "cried and apologized" if you didn't figure things out and confronted her bout it? grin...

Use your head OP undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by annayawchee: 10:19pm On Mar 05
Leave her.

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:59am On Mar 06
Martdc:
I found out she lied to me about something, but she apologized after I confronted her about it. She begged, cried and promised never to do it again.

I know she has lied a couple of times in our 8 months of being together, and i never talked about them because i understood why she acted that way, but it was different this time around and I couldn’t keep shut.

I act like it’s all good, but i no longer have any iota of trust for her anymore. She has promised to win back my trust, but i see every word as a lie now.
Any advice?

let go of her, as it would be impossible for her to win your trust back and you will always remember her lies (even if she is truthful now). the important point to remember is that, if she once looked in your eyes and said to herself:" this man is so dumb, let me tell him some yeye lies as his gullible self will believe whatever nonsense i tell him" (lol example) then what makes you think she wont do it again and again? the only reason she is remorseful is because she was busted.

some women dont realize how much their lies destroy r/ship and really have no respect for some men, thats why they think they can fix such problem so easily. crocodile tears dem!

5 Likes

Re: . by ValCon888: 1:24am On Mar 06
She only apologized because she was caught. Your babe has criminality and olòsho tendency in her DNA.

But don't dump her. Close your heart and collect your share of her oil rig until you've had your fill then pass the scraps to the next real G.

2 Likes

Re: . by Natbrowny: 9:08am On Mar 06
The 11th commandment.

THOU SHALL NOT GET CAUGHT

2 Likes

Re: . by Starboytwo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06
Well if you leave her, who are you leaving her for?

Carry your cross. Deal with your issues.
Re: . by MrCork: 12:15pm On Mar 06
Martdc:
I found out she lied to me about something, but she apologized after I confronted her about it. She begged, cried and promised never to do it again.

I know she has lied a couple of times in our 8 months of being together, and i never talked about them because i understood why she acted that way, but it was different this time around and I couldn’t keep shut.

I act like it’s all good, but i no longer have any iota of trust for her anymore. She has promised to win back my trust, but i see every word as a lie now.

Any advice?

She a big lier...bro gimmme her nomba so i can find out why she lie. Is she lightskin sir?(no oofencsece) angry
Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 2:30pm On Mar 06
MrCork:

She a big lier...bro gimmme her nomba so i can find out why she lie. Is she lightskin sir?(no oofencsece) angry

MrCork to slap you dey hungry me
Re: . by Zaheertyler(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06
Deal with the issues or move on
As long as it's minor then no matter
Re: . by MrCork: 4:39pm On Mar 06
DaddyRochie1642:

MrCork to slap you dey hungry me

You can try if u want to die fast!! angry
Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 4:42pm On Mar 06
MrCork:

You can try if u want to die fast!! angry

MrCork to slap you in Peckham dey hungry me.
Re: . by Martdc(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06
Zaheertyler:
Deal with the issues or move on
As long as it's minor then no matter
It was work related, and she said she didn’t want to bother me with it

1 Like

Re: . by FitCorper: 4:54pm On Mar 06
Bro this is a sensitive issue. But you are only permitted to take action against her only if you yourself don’t lie to her. Don’t be fooled, everyone lies both men and women and certainly most people who commented telling you to leave her may be even bigger liars themselves. Yes love her but don’t trust her is permitted. Be careful of advise u get on here as most redpillers are naturally bitter and envious to relationships of others. Like lil Wayne put it “women lie men lie, say wat yhu only numbers don’t lie”.
Re: . by Quality20(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06
Forgive her abeg at least she did not straff any man
Re: . by superCleanworks(m): 6:13am On Mar 07
Martdc:
She begged, cried and promised never to do it again.

This is where I stopped reading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do Get My Heart Back? / A Great Wo/man Is: / close this acct seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.