Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her (5461 Views)

Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
should I reply her or not I don't want to fall in scammers hand.

Assalam Alaikum, It's my pleasure to meet you, I like being open to you, I'm a woman who sees life, I've been in social life for many years, not really what is important in our lives, regardless of one's age, color, religion or success; Care, love, sincerity, loyalty, reliability and expression.

The most important thing in this life, the most beautiful thing God has ever created for me, is never seen, I just felt in my heart, I worked hard all my life, I have to think of something better, to enjoy my life and possibly have a family, maybe move to other places You should start investing, Anyway, I want to tell you a little bit, My name is Zenab Rahman Abdul, I am from Pakistan, I was born in Muzaffarabad Pakistan and I left Pakistan at the age of 12 Years, I am a Senior Account officer / banker at Al Rayan Bank of England Plc, I lost my only 4-year-old daughter.

I got married but my ex-husband married another woman who caused our divorce, but that was no problem, because he accused me of being busy working as a banker, I didn't have time for him, but he refused. To understand that I was pursuing a purpose, I told him that I will resign soon and that we would have enough time for each other, but he was impatient, but between us, I'm happy because I have everything I need, That's why I'm thinking of moving into your country to invest and maybe managing a little company myself. I have.

Serving God is my greatest priority in life, because I believe that nothing exists without God's permission, which makes me believe in the joy of a friendship that gives me the opportunity to know me. So how do you connect with life? How's your country? When I was young, I did not have the opportunity to be out of England after leaving my country from Pakistan; I hope that knowing you will one day create a way for me to be there by the grace of Allah.

It's a bit about myself, and I hope you'll tell me about you, what you really do and your position at work, your marital status, Happy to read from your country of origin. Your nation, everything you need to know about. Please, I'm definitely here for friendship, and I'm more than time.
Please, I would like to see any of your new pictures.

Thank you,
I would like to hear from you soon.
Yours  
Zenab Rahman Abdul.
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Temmylee01(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy cheesy

Wait new update now nah middle east, This update mad ooooh. cheesy

23 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Okay o

1 Like

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by HopeNeverDies: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Damnnn!!! Which kind new update be this? LoL

3 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by jazon(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
G boys go use you shine

13 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by BigDick70inch(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

Assalam Alaikum, It's my pleasure to meet you, I like being open to you, I'm a woman who sees life, I've been in social life for many years, not really what is important in our lives, regardless of one's age, color, religion or success; Care, love, sincerity, loyalty, reliability and expression.

The most important thing in this life, the most beautiful thing God has ever created for me, is never seen, I just felt in my heart, I worked hard all my life, I have to think of something better, to enjoy my life and possibly have a family, maybe move to other places You should start investing, Anyway, I want to tell you a little bit, My name is Zenab Rahman Abdul, I am from Pakistan, I was born in Muzaffarabad Pakistan and I left Pakistan at the age of 12 Years, I am a Senior Account officer / banker at Al Rayan Bank of England Plc, I lost my only 4-year-old daughter.

I got married but my ex-husband married another woman who caused our divorce, but that was no problem, because he accused me of being busy working as a banker, I didn't have time for him, but he refused. To understand that I was pursuing a purpose, I told him that I will resign soon and that we would have enough time for each other, but he was impatient, but between us, I'm happy because I have everything I need, That's why I'm thinking of moving into your country to invest and maybe managing a little company myself. I have.

Serving God is my greatest priority in life, because I believe that nothing exists without God's permission, which makes me believe in the joy of a friendship that gives me the opportunity to know me. So how do you connect with life? How's your country? When I was young, I did not have the opportunity to be out of England after leaving my country from Pakistan; I hope that knowing you will one day create a way for me to be there by the grace of Allah.

It's a bit about myself, and I hope you'll tell me about you, what you really do and your position at work, your marital status, Happy to read from your country of origin. Your nation, everything you need to know about. Please, I'm definitely here for friendship, and I'm more than time.

Thank you,
Yours  
Zenab Rahman Abdul.

Don't bother.....
Scammers/bomber at work.....

13 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by gasparpisciotta: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ahmedsaniadamu, run for your life to avoid stories that touch

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Towncrier007(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Op just follow up

1 Like

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by JONSYN7154: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Reply her and play along of she's fake

2 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by ladekem: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
And he would use juju collect your money

JONSYN7154:
Reply her and play along of she's fake

3 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Ever8090: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
E fit be that guy we dey shout, damn nigar up and down.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by timisquare82(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
419 the scammer will soon ask you to open a foreign account so that he can send money to you for investment in your country and he will direct you to a website. Infact this is old format

14 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Kenpaly(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
If i were you, i will just play along. She might be real. This is how people locate their destiny helper. Pls make sure that u did nt send any money to her.

3 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
yeye romance scam at work.... dey there!

3 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by marlow1962(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ever8090:
E fit be that guy we dey shout, damn nigar up and down.
Hahaha bro wtf
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by nickyj19: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

Thank you,
Yours  
Zenab Rahman Abdul.
play along you too but use ur head
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kenpaly:
If i were you, i will just play along. She might be real. This is how people locate their destiny helper. Pls make sure that u did nt send any money to her.

great advice. let me try her.
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by bigbauer(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

Thank you,
Yours  
Zenab Rahman Abdul.

Nigerian grammar littered all over the write-up.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Nonywendy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Ahmedsaniadamu, run for your life to avoid stories that touch
no be if the OP get money? How scammer wan scam fellow poor man

11 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by CheedyJ(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Very lame and outdated format..op, just dey play along if you've got some spare time.

1 Like

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Streetmovement(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If na me na me go scam am sef, chai I dey find all this kind pipo
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by ASAPFERG1: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol.. Romance scam don cast na
All this useless format self

1 Like

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Daniel058(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

Thank you,
Yours  
Zenab Rahman Abdul.
op for your mind, na woman dey message you ABI, them nearly use this kind message dupe my Guy around 2012 ,Da waplog time grin..

Na online thief AKA yahoo boy de message you

3 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Streett: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
That’s a co-hustler right there ….

Everything sound like naija !!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by sanya4good(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tell her to send you pictures of herself dictating to her different postures for you to confirm if she is real.
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Rrchrd(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Old format
Work of a male or female scammer
Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Figger(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nice composition, this one na tight bomber.

1 Like

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by IsellSmartTvs: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Someone said She doesn’t have time while been married but now she has time to be sending mail to u,while still on thesame job.She go create company for Naija still also get ur time as WHAT?
Banker and England na im enter ur eyes grin
Dem wan use Dollars collect ur Naira grin
OP

3 Likes

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Oturatetuala(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Make I park my load go middle east. New update to those Kuwait Arab men. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her by Pickmycall: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
2 poor people no dey help each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Guys Ain't Sex Tools; Be Like This Guy / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.